BW/BW2 What could they possibly do in Generation 5?

TheDarkLucario said:
Tyranitar is based on a Tyrannisaurus Rex
Monster D said:
godzilla41 said:
I want a GODZILLA pokemon ... that would be sick. Head to head with Tyranitar ... OHH BOY!

lol I think Tyranitar is based on Godzilla.

Stated above the name and shape of Tyranitar explains it all.

Just because it has Tyran in its name doesn't mean its a T-Rex. Its based off of Godzilla, and an actual T-Rex doesn't stand up straight. it has a big head too.

We really need a Lion and a Tiger. Im not going to argue, just state my opinion.
Raikou-I love him to death but he's the only tiger, and not really one at that.
Entei-I don't know how you get a lion from something that doesn't have curves or a mane...

Also, we need an Armadillo and a Hamster. And a better looking cat. Let's face it, Purugly is, ugly. Also, a rhino. Also, more Eeveeloutions. Maybe one that Eevee naturally evolves into at a certain level(like 25 or something higher.) 2nd stages seem nice, but I think they can pull that off, Ken can, but I don't know about Gamefreak. Maybe an Absol evolution, but I don't know about that either. Also a Jaguar.

I would love a cheetah pokemon hoping for electric and something else (can't think of one)
Luxray is a lion and rhyhorn line are rhinos.

runeon12 said:
An apple
An orange
A lemon
(Guys I'm serious)

They could do a fruit to twist things up

I don't think Gamefreak is THAT desperate to start doing fruit.

3 more Animals/Dinos i thought of, again.

Stegosaurus
Spino(HINT HINT)
T-Rex(HINT HINT AGAIN)
(catch the reference?)

EDIT:^Sorry didn't see your post. And I see your point. Whoops.

runeon12 said:
An apple
An orange
A lemon

That would be so cute!

Watching my kitties fight makes me think a Fighting type cat-like Pokemon would be cool. So far all the cats have been Normal type, which is a bit disappointing.

I also hope for a deer, but not as an evolution for Stantler.

ShayminSky said:
TheDarkLucario said:
Tyranitar is based on a Tyrannisaurus Rex
Monster D said:
godzilla41 said:
I want a GODZILLA pokemon ... that would be sick. Head to head with Tyranitar ... OHH BOY!

lol I think Tyranitar is based on Godzilla.

Stated above the name and shape of Tyranitar explains it all.

Just because it has Tyran in its name doesn't mean its a T-Rex. Its based off of Godzilla, and an actual T-Rex doesn't stand up straight. it has a big head too.

We really need a Lion and a Tiger. Im not going to argue, just state my opinion.
Raikou-I love him to death but he's the only tiger, and not really one at that.
Entei-I don't know how you get a lion from something that doesn't have curves or a mane...

Also, we need an Armadillo and a Hamster. And a better looking cat. Let's face it, Purugly is, ugly. Also, a rhino. Also, more Eeveeloutions. Maybe one that Eevee naturally evolves into at a certain level(like 25 or something higher.) 2nd stages seem nice, but I think they can pull that off, Ken can, but I don't know about Gamefreak. Maybe an Absol evolution, but I don't know about that either. Also a Jaguar.

It shares some physical resemblance to dinosaurs, most noticeably the Tyrannosaurus. Its penchant for shattering the countryside is similar to that of the Tarasque.

Also a Tyrannosaurus's name means tyrant lizard

Tyranitar's name is based on tyrannize, to violently antagonize. It may also be based on Tyrannosaurus, a carnivorous dinosaur that supposedly behaved violently. Its Japanese name may be a combination of 野蛮 yaban, savage, or 蛮 ban, barbarian, and 嫌い kirai, hate.

Some Pokemon could really use evolutions: Tauros maybe?

I just hope that Gamefreak doesn't run out of ideas and create something that's totally unimaginative, makes no sense or the best word to describe it is lame. Should they plan on doing just that, alot of people would start to boycott, IMO. Just saying. :]

ShayminSky said:

Sandslash? Meowth,Persian,Skitty,Delcatty? Rhidon,Rhyhorn? ^^

Eevee couldn't evolve all by itself, since it wouldn't make any sense why it didn't evolve in previous games.

Absol evo would totally rock. As would a jaguar pokemon. been wishing for those for a long time :)

Back