BW/BW2 What could they possibly do in Generation 5?

What's wrong with the current battle system? Nintendo would have to revamp everything to the point where you're unable to transfer Pokemon from previous games onto Black and White much like what happened between Gen 2 and 3 where you weren't able to transfer Red, Blue, and Yellow Pokemon onto Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald.

It would also almost defeat the whole purpose of using Smogon to get better at Competitive Battling on the DS or emulator via PC which I've noticed some people especially on YouTube doing. Why break something that's not busted? The Pokemon video games have made huge improvements compared to a decade ago and Wi-Fi battles have gotten even better.

I like the idea of new Elements and Types, but I also want to see this game make it easier for players to EV train their Pokemon after they've beaten through it. Bring the Vs. Seeker back to challenge not just Trainers you've already beaten but also Gym Leaders. Black and White seems to be really showing alot of promise in terms of graphics.

Whether If Black and White will be as good as the Original Gold and Silver games on the Gameboy Color, that's yet to be proven. Gold and Silver set a new standard for Pokemon after Gen 1 with the features of breeding, more Legendaries, among other stuff. I stopped playing Pokemon after Yellow for a brief time until getting back in with Pearl and now Platinum and SoulSilver.

Gen 3 had cool features with Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald that really paved the way for how we enjoy Pokemon battles on the DS to this day and it shows when you're playing Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or HeartGold and/or SoulSilver.

Azul said:
Quilfish definitely needs an evo because I think that's the most unknown Pokemon today. I wonder if Pokemon will ever make a LIGER. It would be interesting.

YES!! Quilfish is one of my Fav Pokémon ever Needs an ev!!

Bubba235 said:
I was thinking about new animals/objects they haven't used yet for Pokemon to make a Fakemon, but I haven't come up with too many ideas. How will this effect Generation 5? What about the Generations to follow? Do you have any ideas that they could use?

What I have came up with is a small list of animals they haven't used. Here they are:

-Goat
-Flamingo
-?Armadillo? -Never mind...Armaldo. XD I always forgot about him...
-Anteater
-Opposum
-Raccoon - Never mind, Zigzagoon...:(
-Dolphin - meowth14
-Zebra
-Okapi

they did use a zebra in gen 5 its on of the 7 new pokemon

Bubba235 said:
Take a lesson from GameFreak folks.

Don't drink and design Pokemon.

XD That's amazing. :p

Baby Kangaskhan & Evo Farfetch'd...the perfect match. ;)
[/quot

i think kangaskhan have a preevo they just haven't named it yet cuz there baby's look nothing like them and almost 100% babies look exactly the same as the parents

Well, when it comes to the animals they could use for the 5th generation...

Insects:

Tick
Mosquito (Even though I hate them to death, we still need a mosquito Pokemon)
Centipede
Flea
Cicada
Pill Bug (I personally like to refer to them as "rolly pollies" x3)
Cockroach
Ant (I can't believe there isn't an ant Pokemon already...)

I'm sure there's more insects, but I can't think of any more. :p

Birds:

Woodpecker
Quail (I was hoping this would be the regional bird :<)
Goose
Peacock
Flamingo
Eagle (Staraptor is a hawk)
Toucan
Canary

Land Animals:

Meerkat
Moose
Chipmunk (I hope this is the regional rodent... Chiraamii isn't, btw)
Groundhog (It could be the first ever Ground and Normal-type! :3)
Tiger
Echidna
Goat
Polar Bear
Koala
Lemur
Jackrabbit
Cheetah
Bobcat (I love these things)
Yak
Buffalo
Opossum

Aquatic Animals and Fish:
Platypus
Dolphin
Manatee (Manaphy isn't a manatee, f.y.i)
Electric Eel (another Water and Electric-type, plz? :3)
Hammerhead Shark
Squid (Tentacool and Tentacruel are jellyfish Pokemon)
Orca
Sucker Fish
Flying Fish (they are BEAUTIFUL)

Of course there will probably be WAY more other Pokemon Game Freak can make up. Especially with all that "Japanese folklore" stuff. :rolleyes:

I want to see an armadillo. Armaldo doesn't count. How does Armaldo even look like an Armadillo? Armadillo's are way cool, too.

An anteater would be awesome. Stalking the forest, searching for ants...

or antmon! An ant pokemon should be done as well. He would be the prey for anteatermon, sorta like caterpie and pidgey.

Any new water pokemon would be cool. Maybe a dolphin, or lobster.

Despite the fact I don't want to see any more water pokemon in Gen 5 since it's already over saturated enough (lol puns), I know it will happen anyways.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't made a Lionfish yet. Seaking would be the closest in ways of looks, but it still looks more Koi to me than Lionfish. Would easily be another Water/Poison - just way more Attack than the Tenta-line.

buffalo. theres no buffalo.

they could also always make another electric rodent. or another ghost. hopefully no more bell Pokémon though, we allready have five.

One thing is for sure and I'm sure 99.9% of you will agree, no matter WHAT kinds of pokemon they put in... Please... please... PLEASE NO MORE PSYCHIC LEGENDARIES.

Anyways, I once saw a picture of a lionfish pokemon fan-art with it as a long serpent and being a counterpart to milotic and gyarado. Ill try to update this if I find it but it looks SO PRO.

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Aquatic Animals and Fish:
Platypus
Dolphin
Manatee (Manaphy isn't a manatee, f.y.i)
Electric Eel (another Water and Electric-type, please? :3)
Hammerhead Shark
Squid (Tentacool and Tentacruel are jellyfish Pokemon)
Orca
Sucker Fish
Flying Fish (they are BEAUTIFUL)

Of course there will probably be WAY more other Pokemon Game Freak can make up. Especially with all that "Japanese folklore" stuff. :rolleyes:

Gabite and Garchomp would like to have a word with you.

I want to see dinosaur Pokemon!!! Like a Stegasaurus or Tyrannisaurus Rex or a Spinasaurus.
That would be freakkinn' awesome!!!!

I want a GODZILLA pokemon ... that would be sick. Head to head with Tyranitar ... OHH BOY!

Monster D said:
I want to see dinosaur Pokemon!!! Like a Stegasaurus or Tyrannisaurus Rex or a Spinasaurus.
That would be freakkinn' awesome!
Tyranitar is based on a Tyrannisaurus Rex
Monster D said:
godzilla41 said:
I want a GODZILLA pokemon ... that would be sick. Head to head with Tyranitar ... OHH BOY!

lol I think Tyranitar is based on Godzilla.

Stated above the name and shape of Tyranitar explains it all.

ManhattanTheStarr said:
*cough cough* land sharks *cough cough*
*cough cough* land sharks are *cough* in legends and not real *cough* so they are *cough* based off the appearance of *cough* Hammerhead sharks *cough* *cough*

Back