XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

pokemon46 said:
We need a Grass and Dragon Type

And I want a real eveelution like a rock type

I'd like a Grass/Dragon type, also. When I first saw Serperior I thought it was a Grass/Dragon.

As for your rock-type eveeloution.. I doubt they'd make one. If Sylveon is really a new type I don't think that GameFreak wouldn't just make a rock-type to pair up with it.

RE: What cool new Pokemon do you want to see in the 6th generation?

Matty said:
Mitja said:
Would end up being Normal/Flying though Dx

No! Pure flying type! >:0

I want to be a birdie type hahehahahahahaae and I'll fly to Mexico.
[private]Fixed up a bit. Also sent a PM telling him to work on spelling and grammar.~KA[/private]

We need a lion Pokemon. With its mane made of fire. Plus the fire needs to always be active, not like that Typhlosion bullshit.

Rusticks said:
We need a lion Pokemon. With its mane made of fire. Plus the fire needs to always be active, not like that Typhlosion bullshit.

I always thought that a Fire Lion is a no-brainer.
It would also be the perfect candidate for a Fire/Fighting type

some other wants:
If this Fairy type rumour turns out true, I want a Fairy/Dark that looks like a typical cutesy Disney fairy, but in reality is the most evil thing out there, making like one of those Faeries from folklore.

Another thing, I want a gimmicky Pokemon that is similar to Arceus, in that in its blank state is a Normal type, but then you can attach an item and it visually changes slightly (something just like its chest becomes the color of the type attached), and its type becomes Normal/Dark, Normal/Steel etc. It gets rid of all the Normal/--- combinations without actually having to justify a Normal/Ice type.

Some mammalian fossil Pokemon would be cool. I mean, France is famous for it. Also, all the previous fossil Pokemon have been based off every thing but mammals, from ancient insects to barnacles.

I second a tropius prevo mainly because tropius is a banana tree, so its prevo would most likely be mainly a banana, or a bunch of bananas.

How can anyone not want a reptilian banana pokemon.

CyberCat5555 said:
Some mammalian fossil Pokemon would be cool. I mean, France is famous for it. Also, all the previous fossil Pokemon have been based off every thing but mammals, from ancient insects to barnacles.

Lileep is a sea lily, a relative of starfish and sea urchins whereas barnacles are crustacea :)

Ancient mammals are much more recent than dinosaurs - almost all of them, mammoths, sabre toothed "cats," glyptodons - lived long enough for our modern species to encounter (before driving them into extinction by over-hunting) and we can still find their remains frozen in ice or mummified in bogs and tar pits, not just fossilized! It might be cool if you could free prehistoric mammal pokemon from glaciers or something.

On the subject of extinct mammals, we already have some of them as normal pokemon. Raikou is a saber toothed cat and Mamoswine is, more or less, based off of a Mammoth. There might be others that I just don't remember as well.

I've always wished there was a flea Pokemon, or even a leech. Mosquito sounds cool, too. I could imagine a flea Pokemon as the early bug type, or maybe with a midge-based 'mon counterpart.

I've always enjoyed the thought of crickets, fleas, midges, leeches, mosquitos, etc. being made into 'mons.

Every Pokemon that has been based on an inanimate object I have LOVED. I never really understood why they got hate. I mean, who wouldn't like a wacky garbage bag Pokemon? Or an ice cream cone? Or a possessed chandelier, a giant nose, or a top?

Joltik is more based on a tick than a spider, actually, but it saps electricity instead of sucking blood. So there's your parasite. As for crickets, how could anyone forget Kricketot and Kricketune? I love those guys! :D

I have a lot of love for inanimate Pokémon, too, but I can never think of any good ideas for them.

Bogleech said:
I second a tropius prevo mainly because tropius is a banana tree, so its prevo would most likely be mainly a banana, or a bunch of bananas.

How can anyone not want a reptilian banana pokemon.

I'd never thought of that possibility, but now that you've said it it's everything I've ever wanted. D:

How COULD I forget about Kricketot and Kricketune? I feel like I've just sinned.

I've come up with a few inanimate objects that I'd like to see be turned into 'mons.

-Jack-O'-Lantern/Pumpkin
-Grandfather Clock
-Skull

I've always liked the idea of possessed inanimate objects made into Pokes, similar to Cofagrigus.

I would like for the baby Kangaskhan to be a playable Pokemon. It would be quite interesting (when I first saw Kangaskhan in the wild, I thought that the baby could be caught or at least bred for it).

There is also similar aspects between the baby and Cubone (and with the Pokedex entries, it says that it took the skull of his mother (Kangaskhan supposedly)). it would be interesting if they implement the Cubone part (like evolve giving it some bone). Just an idea.

Flygon2071 said:
I would like for the baby Kangaskhan to be a playable Pokemon. It would be quite interesting (when I first saw Kangaskhan in the wild, I thought that the baby could be caught or at least bred for it).

There is also similar aspects between the baby and Cubone (and with the Pokedex entries, it says that it took the skull of his mother (Kangaskhan supposedly)). it would be interesting if they implement the Cubone part (like evolve giving it some bone). Just an idea.

I'm pretty sure that's just a myth, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think anything has been released about Kangaskhan's child. Though it would be interesting to see what really is under that dead mother's skull.

And, yes I could see a baby Kangaskhan being traded with the Thick Club to evolve into a Cubone and continue evolving into a Marowak.

There are two possible items you could mean: The Thick Club (boosts certain stats for Cubone and Marowak) or the Rare Bone (good only for 5000 credits at any shop or 10000 at a specific collector)

iSharingan said:
There are two possible items you could mean: The Thick Club (boosts certain stats for Cubone and Marowak) or the Rare Bone (good only for 5000 credits at any shop or 10000 at a specific collector)

Ah, Thick Club. That's what I meant.

Shining Raikou said:
What cool new Pokemon would you like to see in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y?

Personally, I want all of these:

- Koala or Panda
- Panther or Jaguar
- Flamingo
- Peacock
- Noctowl evolution
- Steel & Ghost eeveelution

Discuss!

What about a kangaroo?

258otnq.png
115.gif

hm how about some more flying bug pokemon like a butterfly?

CyberCat5555 said:

Any specific species you want to see?

I want to see a brontothere and a glyptodont, or something more generic. It doesn't matter as long as they look good.

Back