Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my Reads list:

(Pretty much) Confotown:
- Me
- simsands
- Luis

Towny:
- Robin
- RF

Neutral:
- Drac
- Skyleaf
- Jesi

Scummy:
- grant
- SS
- SM

##TEAMROWLET: grantm1999

Lynch all Liars.

Dead, contributing town:
- PMJ
- bb

Dead, sort-of-contributing town:
- Dogger
- Jabber

May as well not be playing:
- Mia

Dead Anti-town:
- PP
- Camo
- Celever

Day 4 Vote Count #1

Votes are listed in chronological order.
Names are listed in alphabetical order.
The majority for a lynch is 7.
This count is valid through post #1723
The player with the most votes is tagged.
The following vote does not count since the player never unvoted
##TEAMROWLET: grantm1999

Grantm1999 1: Squirtle Squad (vote) l PikaMasterJesi (vote) l
@scattered mind 2: thegrovylekid (vote) l Grantm1999 (vote) l
PikaMasterJesi 0: Grantm1999 (vote) l

Not Voting: GM Draclord l King Xerneas l Luispipe8i l Reinforce l Robin Aisaga l scattered mind l simsands l Skyleaf2000 l

There are 95.5 hours left in the day.

Well, that confirms my vote weight is 0 today.
I was offered a meal and refused it. After that I got a warning that if I don't eat it I won't be able to vote.

@Reinforce
How could you. I was also making a case against Skyleaf! But I will still post some more thoughts on her tommorrow or wednesday.

@TGK Actually it could be a huge slip, weren't we looking for a certain Redd White (KX's Boss)? Why do you think she only posted her ability and asked us to assume she is town?

quakingpunch73 said:
Evidence: Toothbrush

You love that your teeth are squeaky clean through vigorous brushing. You also love how your legal history is the same way. As long as you aren’t voted for during the current day phase, you have a vote weight of 3. If you were voted for, however, your vote weight drops down to 0 for that day phase.

redd-normal(a).gif

I could totally think of the ''Legal Historey'' as sarcastic. Redd White always considered himself above the law. He had a company that blackmailed people. Not just anyone, judges, laywers, prosecutors and more. He was never proven guilty of anything before the case on Mia's murder. So let's just keep an open mind I say.

Now I really have to sleep. I will try to contribute some more tomorrow.

So the case on me is lurking and LaL.
First of all, LaL is an incredibly stupid thing lmao, I can't believe it's actually being used. Town lies all the time, and this is an incredibly, incredibly incredibly convenient reason for scum to lynch me and not be suspected for it. I explained why there was a lie, and it's nothing to make a fuss over. In fact, there's more evidence for a scattered lynch than a me lynch.
Lurking is a bad reason. "everyone does it" is a valid defense if it's the only reason against you. In that case you may as well suspect everyone who is "lurking". Also I already explained why I WASNT lurking. If I wanted to lurk I would just log out and view as a guest and only log in when I wanted to post lol. Anyone can do that, so that's why I don't think lurking is a good argument.

Simsands (Town): TGK claimed him as Phoenix, so that would make him town

Grantm1999 (Scum): as EM, Camo made many connections with him, and then bb's latest post about the lie detector really paints him as scum (cos LaL). If grant is to believed about his post about drac then it's implied that he has some sort of role that was able to clear him.. If grants to be believed then scattered is scum...

Scattered mind (Town): I always find scattered difficult to read. Mainly cos I haven't played with him as scum, (died N1 last game and didn't follow it). I think this is his town meta, but could go either way.
Edit: could be scum after grants post, which does actually have some merit.

Robin (town): forgot about his role from the other day. Pretty sure he's town.

Reinforce (scum): from playing as scum with him, it seems like he's playing his scum meta. Longer absences from the game then normal, making excuses as to why he's not around. Too me I'm reading him as scum.

Drac (town): atm I'm only saying him as town from what happened yesterday with Celever, but he could easily be scum due to being unreadable. Though he was pretty set on lynching Celever yesterday so I'm saying town!

Luis: (town) also forgot about his role reveal of Camo and his claim, which is pretty believable at this point.

Skyleaf (scum): doesn't post much at all... Or any thing of substance, only written scum, due to what simsands has brought up recently.

Jesi (town): trying to help and be town, so that's good :) though I'm really hesitant about her ability. If cleared as town her ability is epic, but as scum it would be painful. It's pretty wifom, but then scum with a 3x vote weight would be ridiculously OP...

King Xerneas (town): it's been proven that he actually has that ability. But after everything with Celever yesterday, it's pretty safe to say that he's town.

Squirtle Squad (town)! Me!

Ok so I've updated the reads list: with the number of soft-clears/ people I believe to be town, it shouldn't be too hard to pick out the scum.
And atm the only question I have to myself is grant or scattered.
One of them is most likely scum but both are going after the other.

In my opinion there is way more evidence stacked against grant, then if grant flips town the scattered is pretty much scum.

Scum remaining (my opinion): grant, sky leaf and possibly reinforce.

Though now jesi's character claim has arrived and apparently this character is evil??? People with knowledge please clarify?

Though now jesi's character claim has arrived and apparently this character is evil??? People with knowledge please clarify?
The only character with any connection to a toothbrush has no connection to a legal record or anything like that. However, there is a character with great teeth and a "perfect" legal record (by blackmailing people) who happens to be connected to at least 3 characters in the game:

Redd White (the guy Robin posted) killed Mia fey, had April May testify that Maya killed Mia, and when that failed, accused Phoenix of killing Mia before being caught himself.

TGK would be right. I am Spark Brushel. I actually had to look up who he was and I was worried I wasn't even a real AA character at first.

quakingpunch73 said:
You are Spark Brushel, a freelance journalist aligned with The Law. You came to the court today in order to document Phoenix Wright’s first case against Miles Edgeworth since his disbarment, as well as serve as a jury member.

Active Ability: Breaking News! Freelance Journalist Makes Headlines!

Despite being caught up in this game, it has given you an opportunity to sell your newspapers at a good price. Once during the night, you may PM a message no longer than 10 words to be featured in the upcoming day update. Character and player names count as 3 words each.

Evidence: Toothbrush

You love that your teeth are squeaky clean through vigorous brushing.You also love how your legal history is the same way. As long as you aren’t voted for during the current day phase, you have a vote weight of 3. If you were voted for, however, your vote weight drops down to 0 for that day phase.

Win Condition: All criminals and evildoers are arrested

For anyone who's interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back