Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Skyleaf2000 - Could you do a list of reads similar to what SS did?
Sure thing.

Robin (Neutral) I can't get much of a read on them because they seem a bit inactive. But I'm told that inactivity can be a scumread, so maybe a tiny bit scummy?

Grant (Scum) Mainly going for him due to the things that Reinforce mentioned. Through reading Grant's posts I can confirm that he does seem very flip-floppy. Inconsistent. He's definitely got my vote.

Scattered Mind
(Neutral) He does seem to be actively scumhunting, I'll give him that. But he seems to have locked onto me and won't let go. Maybe this is just due to his attacking me, so I don't put too much scumread on him. Then again, he may/may not have discreetly supported Celever way back when... (I forgot to check.)

Squirtle Squad (Neutral) I feel like his result may depend on if SM is scum or not. In one of his posts (I'll get a quote) SM almost seemed to put the pressure on him? So if SM is scum, I think SS would be town. Then there was that PMJ quote...

Reinforce (Town) All I get from him is a desire to root out the scum. Though some points he's made seem to be stretching it just a bit, I think that might just be my newbie-ness.

GM Draclord (Neutral) Before I was getting a scummy feel on him, but then Celever proved scum. That would make him seem town since Cel was pushing for his lynch, but that doesn't remove the weirdness of his posts and inactivity, I think.

Jesi (Scum) I do not trust that her real role is Spark Brushel. I just don't. Why in the world would an innocent journalist be so happy about having a clean legal record? I find it much more likely that she is Redd White, and therefore scum. (TGK said something similar.)

Simsands (Town) He's Phoenix. No further explanation needed.

Luispipe (Neutral) I can't get much of a read on him. That isn't to say he's inactive, because he clearly isn't. I just can't feel scummy or townie things from him.

TGK (Town) I strongly believe him to be town. I think it's because of his role flip. Sorry that I'm being vague, I just get a pure town feel from him. He feels innocent. He doesn't seem to be lying in any of his posts and genuinely tries to contribute. That's all I have on him.

King Xerneas (Neutral) Ever since Celever tried to lynch him I've been getting a bit of a townie feel? That and his role seems to be genuine with TGK's confirmation. However, as GM Draclord brought up, Celever's sudden dramatic reveal as scum could very well be taking the focus off his scumbuddies. If Grant proves scum (as I think he will) then I have a feeling KX will be town. Until then, I'll put him as neutral.

Jabberwock (Neutral) See Luis.

Grant and **Skyleaf**, it's not me @PMJ
Actually, I am town. :p

I think that's everything. Now to vote.
##UNVOTE: whomeverIwasvotingifIwas ##VOTE: Grant

The Role PM got messed up. Could you fix it?

Jesi (Scum) I do not trust that her real role is Spark Brushel. I just don't. Why in the world would an innocent journalist be so happy about having a clean legal record? I find it much more likely that she is Redd White, and therefore scum. (TGK said something similar.)
I'm not Redd White. I actually had to look up who Spark Brushel was. The first time I sent in my night action was an hour before the night ended, and I'm kinda surprised Carson didn't catch on that I was the announcer role. Also, why would Redd White have an announcer ability, if I was Redd?

Reason why I say I'm surprised he didn't catch on was because he knows my writing style pretty well, as I've sent him stories I've worked on and such.

You are Jean Armstrong and you are an androgynous french chef aligned with The Law. You are here today to cook food for everyone at court. They didn’t exactly hire you, you more so volunteered and begged. You got the job though so you’ll do your best to make good food.
latest

Active Ability: French Cuisine
At Tres Bien, your French restaurant, you make only the most expensive, most refined French cuisine. Once during the night, you may PM me the names of 2 players. Those players will be so healthy from enjoying your food that any abilities targeting them, including the nightkill, will fail.

Evidence: Potassium Cyanide

With your restaurant on the verge of bankruptcy, desperate measures have to be made in order to keep it running. Whenever you use French Cuisine, you must bold the name of a player. That player will be poisoned and die during the next night phase.

Win Condition: All criminals and evildoers are arrested.
Think I fixed it.

It's fixed.

Skyleaf2000 said Ace Attorney Wikia said:
In 2001, Redd White learned about a spirit medium secretly being used by the police for investigating the Gregory Edgeworth murder case, otherwise known as theDL-6 Incident. He learned this from Marvin Grossberg and leaked the information to the press,
He wasn't a reporter like Brushel, though. He blackmailed Grossberg into giving him the info, which he leaked to the press. He didn't write the article himself.

He wasn't a reporter like Brushel, though. He blackmailed Grossberg into giving him the info, which he leaked to the press. He didn't write the article himself.
Does an Announcer actually type out the headlines to post? (I looked in both the MafiaWiki and the WW Master Guide and couldn't find an answer.)
Well, then again, I don't know what an Announcer's point would be otherwise...

Does an Announcer actually type out the headlines to post? (I looked in both the MafiaWiki and the WW Master Guide and couldn't find an answer.)
Well, then again, I don't know what an Announcer's point would be otherwise...
The announcer types out the message. In this case, it's a newspaper message, which fits Brushel.

I think we have a pretty good course if we decide to lynch Grant today. So I'm just going to sit back with a relaxing cup of tea while looking back at posts from Skyleaf.

However I have to agree with Skyleaf on your case . I'm not completely convinced you're town as well. The newspaper headline could totally be Redd White blackmailing the media. Your Spark Brushel might very well be a shell provided by the hosts.

And @PMJ you killed two innocent towns folk... That makes me wonder however. Why didn't you poison me? You were so onto me in the beginning.

PMJ said:
I also ate a meal, but wasn't poisoned... Or at least not yet.

More proof of my role.

I told you why I didn't want you to reveal. I wasn't sure if the scum got my role PM when they obscured it. I don't care now because, ironically, of the reasoning Celever gave for outing Phoenix: more information shared is more information shared. Plus you have dropped so many hints that if the scum haven't picked up on it then they aren't paying attention.

Celever had ulterior motives for outing Phoenix, which you can read in my case on Squirtle Squad below. Please quote this to the town.

@Celever please stop being so arrogant. ##unvote: Celever

#buddyalert

His entire claim is one big safe claim. Though that has already been stated.

I think @thegrovylekid you need to let this camo / celever stuff go. Camo's dead and flipped scum, so if I were in your position id be ignoring every single comment he makes, and that goes for everyone who is anti town in the dead chat. He's dead so it doesn't matter that he's not pushing celeve? Try focus on the land of the living please.

I'm starting to agree with Bb, celever is looking very townie atm,
And his reveal of Phoenix was not a bad move as others have suggested.

TGK made the comment and celever picked it up, what's to say scum didn't pick it up? It was actually pretty wise to make sure everyone picked it up in case scum decide to kill him tonight.

So yeah at this point in the day KX may as well be lynched.

This entire post reeks. Let's break it down:

No it isn't.

I think @thegrovylekid you need to let this camo / celever stuff go. Camo's dead and flipped scum, so if I were in your position id be ignoring every single comment he makes, and that goes for everyone who is anti town in the dead chat. He's dead so it doesn't matter that he's not pushing celeve? Try focus on the land of the living please.

Asking tgk to stop paying attention to the dead chat, where super cool friend PMJ and ultra scummy but still town bbninjas can help save tgk from getting tricked (again) by the evil Camoclone and his imp helper, Celever.

Look at him just latching onto bb's read of Celever like a little scummy leech. This is not the first time he has just echoed someone else's opinion.

Celever was probably guessing when he said that simsands was Phoenix. Camo's hint helped, but Celever needed to confirm that simsands was Phoenix so they wouldn't blow the night kill on someone who wasn't Maya. Getting tgk out of play is their number one priority right now; as long as he's able to communicate with the town, he can post reads, vote, and post reads and information from everyone who has died. That's huge. This is why we have two clears and Jabber the rando who no one cares about died last night. It says a little bit that scattered mind tried to string him up but I'm willing to forgive him until I see Squirtle Squad's flip.

TGK made the comment and celever picked it up, what's to say scum didn't pick it up? It was actually pretty wise to make sure everyone picked it up in case scum decide to kill him tonight.

simsands was never going to die, I explained why above.

Sorry I totally missed this. Doesn't he die during Night 3? Hence he should reveal... If he dies in Night 3 scum won't waste their kill. Just a cleared townie for a day that's all.

This is a slip. Also, note how he just wants Diego or whoever to claim so the scum know who not to kill. If he's Diego or whoever, he's not Maya, and they can move on.

Celever revealing simsands was a good thing. You saying straight out that simsands was town is pretty obvious that he's Phoenix, You were obsessed with finding him. If scum picked up what you said about simsands (as camo did) then that gives the scum even more info than the town. Celever revealing simsands was very townie because it gives everybody the same info, and gives protective roles someone to potentially target.

I already explained why this is false.

This is a role fish, and an important one. Nowhere was it suggested I was doctor, so where did this query come from? My role was hidden from the town, so that leaves two options. Either scum got my role PM, or they didn't. If they did, this query is just bait. SS can't "know" I'm the doctor unless tgk says so, so he has to ask first. If they didn't get it, then the question doubles as a role fish.

Was Jabberwock the one killing people by poison???
back in day 1 or 2 didn't someone get food poisoning?

Also Jabber is a pretty random choice for a night kill, especially when a few people found him scummy....

Clearly Jabberwock was not the one killing by poison because nothing in his role PM suggested that. And to reiterate, Jabberwock was killed because the scum team is searching for Maya.

@PMJ TGK revealed you as the doc long ago, no slip here.

He posted ages ago "the doc is dead" since no other person had flipped doc it was pretty obvious...

To be honest, I don't understand how PMJ's role is a doctor role. It doesn't seem to revive anyone from what I can see.

Sorry for be bad formatting, I'm doing all this on my phone. Bold is my reply to PMJ's "case".

PMJ said:

I also ate a meal, but wasn't poisoned... Or at least not yet.
More proof of my role.

I told you why I didn't want you to reveal. I wasn't sure if the scum got my role PM when they obscured it. I don't care now because, ironically, of the reasoning Celever gave for outing Phoenix: more information shared is more information shared. Plus you have dropped so many hints that if the scum haven't picked up on it then they aren't paying attention.

Celever had ulterior motives for outing Phoenix, which you can read in my case on Squirtle Squad below. Please quote this to the town.

@Celever please stop being so arrogant. ##unvote: Celever
#buddyalert
thats my line! And I can see how you would think this.

So yeah at this point in the day KX may as well be lynched.
This entire post reeks. Let's break it down:

No it isn't.
how isn't this a safe claim? I believe KX is town, but you of all people can't deny that that his role would make a perfect safe claim

Asking tgk to stop paying attention to the dead chat, where super cool friend PMJ and ultra scummy but still town bbninjas can help save tgk from getting tricked (again) by the evil Camoclone and his imp helper, Celever.
No, that's not what I was saying. He was getting carried away talking to and quoting anti town aligned players. I never said stop talking to townies.

Look at him just latching onto bb's read of Celever like a little scummy leech. This is not the first time he has just echoed someone else's opinion.

yep I echoed, but if I were actually scum I would be pretty dumb to blatantly buddy with Celever.

Celever was probably guessing when he said that simsands was Phoenix. Camo's hint helped, but Celever needed to confirm that simsands was Phoenix so they wouldn't blow the night kill on someone who wasn't Maya. Getting tgk out of play is their number one priority right now; as long as he's able to communicate with the town, he can post reads, vote, and post reads and information from everyone who has died. That's huge. This is why we have two clears and Jabber the rando who no one cares about died last night. It says a little bit that scattered mind tried to string him up but I'm willing to forgive him until I see Squirtle Squad's flip.
never realised scum were going for maya, never thought of it that way! If scum weren't going for maya I still stand by celever revealing Phoenix. He was scum but if he were town, and scum had of picked up TGKs hint then it's important that everyone knew he was Phoenix.

simsands was never going to die, I explained why above.

Sorry I totally missed this. Doesn't he die during Night 3? Hence he should reveal... If he dies in Night 3 scum won't waste their kill. Just a cleared townie for a day that's all.
This is a slip. Also, note how he just wants Diego or whoever to claim so the scum know who not to kill. If he's Diego or whoever, he's not Maya, and they can move on.

Not a slip, I forgot he died and thought it would be good for him to reveal before dying night 3. Just common sense mate.

Celever revealing simsands was a good thing. You saying straight out that simsands was town is pretty obvious that he's Phoenix, You were obsessed with finding him. If scum picked up what you said about simsands (as camo did) then that gives the scum even more info than the town. Celever revealing simsands was very townie because it gives everybody the same info, and gives protective roles someone to potentially target.
I already explained why this is false.

@thegrovylekid did @PMJ claim doc?
This is a role fish, and an important one. Nowhere was it suggested I was doctor, so where did this query come from? My role was hidden from the town, so that leaves two options. Either scum got my role PM, or they didn't. If they did, this query is just bait. SS can't "know" I'm the doctor unless tgk says so, so he has to ask first. If they didn't get it, then the question doubles as a role fish.
TGK revealed you as doc

Was Jabberwock the one killing people by poison???
back in day 1 or 2 didn't someone get food poisoning?

Also Jabber is a pretty random choice for a night kill, especially when a few people found him scummy....
Clearly Jabberwock was not the one killing by poison because nothing in his role PM suggested that. And to reiterate, Jabberwock was killed because the scum team is searching for Maya.

not necessarily. It said that he handed out random food kits, not what they did. One kit could have easily killed someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back