Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess, but I'm going to side with PMJ for now.
You've got a brain. Instead of being a sheep, be a person and think for yourself. Nothing PMJ has said is worthy of considering because all it has been is "blahblah opinion blah".

Also, I really don't get the case on KX or Grant, like, at all. Grant's under fire because EM wasn't contributing and I have no clue why KX is under fire...?
I'll even help you:

Celever (why is town):
  • He's been scumhunting
  • He's trying to get others to scumhunt
  • He's cleared players and rolenames
  • He's been making discussion, and cutting off those that are not helpful.
  • He's been logical in his defence but has been ignored for no apparent reason.
  • Other people have been tunneling him, and people are only interested in lynching him over other candidates.
  • He pointed out that putting too much stock into Camo's actions is a bad idea, even though putting complete stock in Camo's actions would make him look very townie.
  • Camo so obviously tried to get Celever lynched now we know his alignment that it's not funny.
  • Camo is casting suspicion on Celever even while Camo is dead!
Celever (why is scum)
  • Weird suspicion casting on TGK
  • rolefishing slightly early game
KX (why is town):
- Has some townie elements to his role claim
- Did not jump on the TGK lynch
- Has been logical and is not all about voting Celever for self-pres
- I feel like his general reactions have been what I would expect from a townie

KX (why is scum):

- very plausible safeclaim
- active lurking before then
- can't really remember the rest of the case

grant (why is town):
- is posting I guess?
- EM was pushed by scum

grant (why is scum):
- Read grant's posts and you'll find that they're generally a sitting on the edge or observing the scumhunt from the outside
- Grant is lurking like he normally does as scum/PR
- Camo tried to get EM lynched. It is likely that scum Camo will want to have got scumbuddy EM lynched, but not townie EM lynched.
- EM wanted to sub out of the game. He played minecraft in past games but didn't want to sub. It makes sense if scumbuddy Camo was bussing him + EM was scum in the first place.

Oh, thanks, you just made me think up another flaw! Camo would needed to have expected you would post his identity in the dead chat.
you know as well as I do and Camo presumably does that I like to drop hints.

So? That's not what I was talking about. Camo had to be reliant on you posting his post despite him being scum. Most town would not post stuff from scum.
I gave him one message. That's what he used it for.

What are you even talking about!? Did everyone in the chat somehow confirm that Camo was talking in secret messages? Or using you to talk to his scumbuddies? They can't confirm that. XD
Everyone (except Mia and Dogger because they're inactive) posted something about it, including camo.

You are so sure that you have found a slip (or want to have found a slip) that you are not considering the flaws in it.
I know there's flaws. It's more complete and logical in my eyes, though, than KX (who I'm still not sure why he's up for lynch) or Grant (Who's only up for lynch because of EM).

You've got a brain. Instead of being a sheep, be a person and think for yourself. Nothing PMJ has said is worthy of considering because all it has been is "blahblah opinion blah".
This entire game has been opinion so far. And I started attacking Celever before PMJ did, for the record.

• Camo so obviously tried to get Celever lynched now we know his alignment that it's not funny.
  • Camo is casting suspicion on Celever even while Camo is dead!
Camo is Camo and will push for Celever's lynch regardless of his side because that's what's expected of him. Heck, in Melee, Camo was perfectly fine with bussing his scumbuddies and encouraged Yeowie to bus him. Therefore, Camo going for Celever is irrelevant.

Camo tried to get EM lynched. It is likely that scum Camo will want to have got scumbuddy EM lynched, but not townie EM lynched.
Scum can and will always push for EM because of how easy EM is to lynch because of the frustration he causes. We're talking about EM here, the player who always finds himself getting lynched by naturally playing the game the way he does. Fact of the matter is EM is an extremely easy lynch for scum regardless of alignment and this shouldn't be taken into account.

I don't see why it would. The dogger flip was probably by poison and his role makes sense soooo... :p

@thegrovylekid

Stop and listen. Take off your celever goggles and be open minded.

I said it earlier but I'm going to have to say it again.
First of all, it sounds to me like you're assuming Camo can still message the scum chat? Only you've flipped with that ability so far.

Celever revealing simsands was a good thing. You saying straight out that simsands was town is pretty obvious that he's Phoenix, You were obsessed with finding him. If scum picked up what you said about simsands (as camo did) then that gives the scum even more info than the town. Celever revealing simsands was very townie because it gives everybody the same info, and gives protective roles someone to potentially target.

Besides, if celever and camo are both really scum and Camo's been using you to post his secret messages to celever, then it's your fault for posting them. With the role that you have you should not be paying any attention to anything someone anti town says. Let alone posting it on the thread.

If you can't see the case on grant, or even on KX (which should be left alone for the time being) then start playing the game and actually reading other posts bar your own.

KX- The list is probably the reason why the scum team has managed to kill the Indie since he was on it. Clained his role super early under 0 pressure probably to appear town.

@Squirtle Squad - Didn't you say you are going to share a theory?

KX- The list is probably the reason why the scum team has managed to kill the Indie since he was on it. Clained his role super early under 0 pressure probably to appear town.

@Squirtle Squad - Didn't you say you are going to share a theory?

I didn't say I would share a theory, I did already. All I theorised was that perhaps the poisoning is the night kill? Dogger dies last night and he was poisoned. PMJ died somehow, the calling card was for some assassin? Don't know anything about this theme. So that's suggesting there is some
Other indie running around.

Theory was just that poisoning could be the night kill, that's all :)

@thegrovylekid did @PMJ claim doc?

I didn't say I would share a theory, I did already. All I theorised was that perhaps the poisoning is the night kill? Dogger dies last night and he was poisoned. PMJ died somehow, the calling card was for some assassin? Don't know anything about this theme. So that's suggesting there is some
Other indie running around.

Theory was just that poisoning could be the night kill, that's all :)

@thegrovylekid did @PMJ claim doc?
The assasin, Shelly De Killer...

Was hired by Matt Engarde to murder Juan Corrida, so it makes sense for De Killer to be a scum janitor.

PMJ did claim doc.

you know as well as I do and Camo presumably does that I like to drop hints.
Not if it gets in the way of his wincon.

I gave him one message. That's what he used it for.
You are actually so anti-town. Why the hell are you doing this.

Everyone (except Mia and Dogger because they're inactive) posted something about it, including camo.
What are you actually referring to. Because you are either not reading or your point is entirely different to mine.

I know there's flaws. It's more complete and logical in my eyes, though, than KX (who I'm still not sure why he's up for lynch) or Grant (Who's only up for lynch because of EM).
A flawed slip is not a slip. Case closed. Also, the grant lynch is not just about EM, but also about grant.

This entire game has been opinion so far. And I started attacking Celever before PMJ did, for the record.
Baaaaaaaaaa. Sheep sheep sheep right here.

Camo is Camo and will push for Celever's lynch regardless of his side because that's what's expected of him. Heck, in Melee, Camo was perfectly fine with bussing his scumbuddies and encouraged Yeowie to bus him. Therefore, Camo going for Celever is irrelevant.
DO YOU NOT GET IT. Camo is smart. You are not. Camo is smart because he knows that losing Celever will not be good for his team. I know who Yeowie is in real life. Apparently Yeowie didn't want to play the game that much. He was a weak link, so Camo used that to his advantage. CELEVER IS NOT A WEAK LINK. Celever can carry a scum team to the end of the game, and Camo knows that.

Scum can and will always push for EM because of how easy EM is to lynch because of the frustration he causes. We're talking about EM here, the player who always finds himself getting lynched by naturally playing the game the way he does. Fact of the matter is EM is an extremely easy lynch for scum regardless of alignment and this shouldn't be taken into account.
Scum will want to keep EM alive for as long as possible because as long as he is alive, there is confusion. EM is only good for being the scapegoat when a scumbuddy is in the lynch position. Did you flip scum? No. Therefore, EM was not used as a scapegoat. So why was he getting pushed? Because he could have screwed the scum team over by being alive with them easy.

You are actually so anti-town. Why the hell are you doing this.
..because I naturally trust people?

DO YOU NOT GET IT. Camo is smart. You are not. Camo is smart because he knows that losing Celever will not be good for his team. I know who Yeowie is in real life. Apparently Yeowie didn't want to play the game that much. He was a weak link, so Camo used that to his advantage. CELEVER IS NOT A WEAK LINK. Celever can carry a scum team to the end of the game, and Camo knows that.
you missed it. Camo, arguably the strongest player currently playing, encouraged Yeowie to bus him. C-A-M-O-C-L-O-N-E Camoclone. Not Camo bussing Yeowie. Yeowie bussing camoclone.

I'm just going to stop posting for the rest of the day because I have lots of preperations to do for regionals and I'm getting pretty mad just trying to reply to bb, so I'll cut it here. Don't expect me to reply for the next few days!

..because I naturally trust people?
You know, I'm really not worried if scum are trying to shoot Maya now.

you missed it. Camo, arguably the strongest player currently playing, encouraged Yeowie to bus him. C-A-M-O-C-L-O-N-E Camoclone. Not Camo bussing Yeowie. Yeowie bussing camoclone.
What is the context of that then? You're still just grabbing facts without context, which just twists the facts.

I'm just going to stop posting for the rest of the day because I have lots of preperations to do for regionals and I'm getting pretty mad just trying to reply to bb, so I'll cut it here. Don't expect me to reply for the next few days!

Yeah, and you are making me mad too. Fun times.

It's convenient but not guaranteed. They would've need someone to know PP was also Pearl Fey/Dahlia anyways for this theory to be realistic. PP is also a solid player and often a good nightkill target, so it's much more likely coincidental.

Anyways, what do you think about the grant lynch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back