Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that KX, Grant, and Drac are all town, since if Celever wanted to tie up the votes to reduce the chance of him getting lynched he'd not want to tie it up with another scum and risk them getting lynched.

I could definitely see him pushing for a less active scum buddy, since he would have gotten a lot of townie points. Had he pushed for someone who then flipped town, the suspicion would still be on him.

Just want to point this out, not sure if it means anything.

Sky randomly said this yesterday, now bb's evidence is missing from his flip.
Hmm that's the second comment you've found, it would make sense.. Looking at the players left, there are a few who are
Clearly town, with only a few wpeople left as suspects..,

Here are some thoughts after everything that happened with the 3 way tie yesterday!

Simsands (Town): TGK claimed him as Phoenix, so that would make him town
Grantm1999 (Scum): as EM, Camo made many connections with him, and then bb's latest post about the lie detector really paints him as scum (cos LaL).
Scattered mind (Town): I always find scattered difficult to read. Mainly cos I haven't played with him as scum, (died N1 last game and didn't follow it). I think this is his town meta, but could go either way.
Robin (New - town or scum, leaning town): has more or less disappeared from the game? Mostly I read him as new town, but his disappearance is really dodgy... Could be new scum.
Reinforce (scum): from playing as scum with him, it seems like he's playing his scum meta. Longer absences from the game then normal, making excuses as to why he's not around. Too me I'm reading him as scum.
Drac (town): atm I'm only saying him as town from what happened yesterday with Celever, but he could easily be scum due to being unreadable. Though he was pretty set on lynching Celever yesterday so I'm saying town!
Luis: I don't recall much from al, of the votes yesterday, but I'm going to read back and check out his side of the vote tie yesterday.
Skyleaf (scum): doesn't post much at all... Or any thing of substance, only written scum, due to what simsands has brought up recently.
Jesi (town): trying to help and be town, so that's good :) though I'm really hesitant about her ability. If cleared as town her ability is epic, but as scum it would be painful. It's pretty wifom, but then scum with a 3x vote weight would be ridiculously OP...
King Xerneas (town): it's been proven that he actually has that ability. But after everything with Celever yesterday, it's pretty safe to say that he's town.
Squirtle Squad (town)! Me!

Here are some thoughts after everything that happened with the 3 way tie yesterday!

Simsands (Town): TGK claimed him as Phoenix, so that would make him town
Grantm1999 (Scum): as EM, Camo made many connections with him, and then bb's latest post about the lie detector really paints him as scum (cos LaL).
Scattered mind (Town): I always find scattered difficult to read. Mainly cos I haven't played with him as scum, (died N1 last game and didn't follow it). I think this is his town meta, but could go either way.
Robin (New - town or scum, leaning town): has more or less disappeared from the game? Mostly I read him as new town, but his disappearance is really dodgy... Could be new scum.
Reinforce (scum): from playing as scum with him, it seems like he's playing his scum meta. Longer absences from the game then normal, making excuses as to why he's not around. Too me I'm reading him as scum.
Drac (town): atm I'm only saying him as town from what happened yesterday with Celever, but he could easily be scum due to being unreadable. Though he was pretty set on lynching Celever yesterday so I'm saying town!
Luis: I don't recall much from al, of the votes yesterday, but I'm going to read back and check out his side of the vote tie yesterday.
Skyleaf (scum): doesn't post much at all... Or any thing of substance, only written scum, due to what simsands has brought up recently.
Jesi (town): trying to help and be town, so that's good :) though I'm really hesitant about her ability. If cleared as town her ability is epic, but as scum it would be painful. It's pretty wifom, but then scum with a 3x vote weight would be ridiculously OP...
King Xerneas (town): it's been proven that he actually has that ability. But after everything with Celever yesterday, it's pretty safe to say that he's town.
Squirtle Squad (town)! Me!

Robin- What's a little suspicious about Robin, in addition to what you've said, is the fact that Camoclone pushed for his lynch D1. Who else Camo pushed for? Celever and EM(grant).
Luis- He is really inactive, but he did reveal Camoclone as scum, so he is softcleared.

^ This. And I'm not /that/ inactive, it was just a busy day yesterday staffing at a Regional, so I just got to read this.

Anyways, I'll wait for Grant to explain his lies. Though I do find that post by Skyleaf quite odd.

Robin was soft-cleared by Mia D2, as well. That evidence almost definitely belongs to Miles (Though the scummy-ish nature of it could make us reconsider, if need be).

I've noticed at least one person calling me out for rarely posting and not posting anything of substance. Here's my current situation.
I read up to date on everything that happens in the thread, and if I have something to say, I say it. If I post just to show I'm active, I get called out for echoing because I'm just agreeing/disagreeing with what someone else has said. If I don't post when I have nothing to contribute, I'm called out for lurking. I can't help it if I honestly have nothing to say.

@scattered mind
My current biggest scumread is you, but that's mainly because of your aiding Celever yesterday. And maybe it's a little bit OMGUS for voting me so quickly. xD
I would say KX, but I doubt Cel would push so hard to lynch one of his teammates.
My biggest townread is simsands, for what should be an obvious reason.

In addition, @simsands , I have no idea why bb's evidence was missing from his flip.
And "attack" is a very broad term. I've "attacked" scattered mind in this post. Verbally. I see lynching as a form of attack because it's throwing distrust upon the lynchee. And it irks me a bit that a single word threw you off. :p
And I do realize that you've suspected me of having something to do with bb's missing evidence. I just simply have no idea.

And @mods, I have finals this week and next, so I will probably not be as active!

I'm settled down after work; I plan to look at past posts by our current suspects and comment or try to see anything noteworthy. I'll be lounging around for the next couple hours.

My current biggest scumread is you, but that's mainly because of your aiding Celever yesterday. And maybe it's a little bit OMGUS for voting me so quickly. xD

By that logic you should also find Squirtle Squad scummy. In fact, you should find him more scummy than me, since I never defended Celever explicitly. I just didn't think the case on him is strong. Oh and I'm not the only one (bbninjas).

Hmm, the case on Skyleaf seems pretty interesting. I'm compelled to vote for them, but grant may be a better vote in my opinion. Both seem suspicious in my eyes.

Is there a way death by poison would show a false role upon flip?
At first, I thought this was a decent question. But now that I think about it, it wouldn't make sense for someone to flip with their safeclaim, especially with town, who aren't given one. Why would death by poison result in a false flip, especially if the victim doesn't have another role to flip?

Forgot to mention that I don't see anything wrong with KX now. His role may be safe-claim-ish, but TGK technically cleared him by confirming his wiretap message. I see no reason for me to target him anymore.

Anyways, made up my mind on a temporary vote:
##VOTE: grantm1999

##VOTE: PIKAMASTERJESI (if that's how you spell it)

iirc their vote is 3 unless someone votes for them right? Can't risk scum having that at this point in the game.

##UNVOTE

Guess who's on my suspect list? Scattered.

By that logic you should also find Squirtle Squad scummy. In fact, you should find him more scummy than me, since I never defended Celever explicitly. I just didn't think the case on him is strong. Oh and I'm not the only one (bbninjas).

Yes you didn't explicitly, that's what makes it sneaky. Last minute push on drac to avoid cel scumbuddy lynch. Ofc Celever goes with that, so you only need two more votes (or simsand's vote), not a bad play at all. Given that you were the only one to push drac and that you revived your case at the last second in a desperate attempt to save cel. yes, very convenient to agree with now confo-town (bbninjas) who happened to view cel as town. This makes me very sure that you are scum.

Guess what? The lie in my posts was when i said drac is neutral or slightly scummy. I said that to not really give anything away as I felt it a fairly neutral post. In fact, I had just found out that drac was town. I didn't bring that up because I thought KX was still the better lynch than cel and I didn't think about this scattered + cel plan. Also I knew that drac would likely not get lynched, if I thought he was in real danger I wouldve come forward. this is relevant now because it clears (at least for me) drac as being town, but highly increases the odds of scattered being scum. After all, why would scattered randomly pop up with his days old case against drac (who is town) when he's the only one who thought drac was scum IN ORDER TO SAVE CELEVER!

As for KX, I read him as scum and cel as town. Also I did kinda tunnel him because I thought he was scum. My bad, I got them mixed up. I wasn't the only one though. Now we have luis, simsands, KX, and tgk as almost confo town. That's pretty good.

Also random other thought I was thinking there might be another indie. I remember having a reason to think this but I don't remember why. Thoughts?

iirc their vote is 3 unless someone votes for them right? Can't risk scum having that at this point in the game.
I hate being useless... So just to prove I'm town, here you go.

quakingpunch73 said:
Evidence: Toothbrush

You love that your teeth are squeaky clean through vigorous brushing. You also love how your legal history is the same way. As long as you aren’t voted for during the current day phase, you have a vote weight of 3. If you were voted for, however, your vote weight drops down to 0 for that day phase.

I think this says enough about my alignment. Anyone who still thinks I'm scummy has no reason to because I've proved myself town with that evidence alone.

And yes, I am salty about not having an actual say in the votes for four whole days now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back