Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts on this?
Waited for more from Yeowie + wasn't around.

But Yeowie should NOT have revealed who used abilities last night. Now scum has their list of victims.
...Which also leads me to not think he's scum, he wouldn't have shared that. Blech.

Still suspicious of Celever, my opinion hasn't changed since we lost TGK's flip.
Have yet to read the entire case on TFP.

Have a few things going on atm, will be reading what I've missed as soon as possible.

Well whoever spotlighted me, I'm almost certain is town.
Hmm the list reveal isn't that bad, it just means scum know who has used night abilities. Everyone has a special ability, so that's why it's not the biggest deal. Quite frankly it's not the end of the world.

As for my reads at this moment:
I town read Celever, Camoclone and Yeowie.
Scum read: TFP (I'm town plz believe me, ok Yeowie), KoN (post above just had a scummy vibe), and Luis for his "reading back" post and Jabberwock for the case on the previous page.
Plus there's the other names that people are throwing about like mord.

I've got a potential plan that may be useful for clearing some people and finding scum but it's probably a stupid idea and after the famous Vom plan of Athenas game I'm really not willing to try :p haha

Compiled Evidence:
- Potential coaching
- Quick to avoid getting lynched
- Finds noone suspicious
- Contradiction and/or scumslip
- Major lurking
- Potential scumbuddying
SilverSilent is right about the fact that i am town and exactly because of that reason. I might look scum, but you'd better trust me on that one

Also, what is up with the spotlight on SS?
I don't get that...
...This is your defense? That we should just trust you're town?
##VOTE: TheFlyingPidove

A lot of the things that TFP is doing falls into the "newbie getting coached" book, which generally implies mafia (or mason, I guess).
Okay.

Firstly, the vote lacks reasoning, which is scummy in itself. But what I find odd is that TFP unvoted later saying that "his role isn't that suspicious". However, when TFP casted the vote, Celever had not yet role claimed. This is contradictory, which I find scummy. The option, which I didn't notice yetserDay (otherwise I would've mentioned it x---x), is that TFP scum slipped due to knowing Celever's role prior.
This I agree with the most of your case. He wouldn't even necessarily need to be scum with Celever, though, if he was just trying to jump a vote without drawing attention to himself (which ended up happening anyway, but he is new).

@TheFlyingPidove, out of the given suspects, who do you think should be voted today, and why?

Sorry, but I nor others are trusting you on that.
Okay, i know why you can't trust me in this game, but seriously you can.

So, TFP, you made a mistake acting scummy when you were trying to act townie?
Can you please quote my mistake then, or was that on the roleplaying case...

Right... TFP, you just disappeared and made no comment on the looming lynch. This is an invalid reason.
Yeah, i guess i am going to vote for the next lynch then.

TFP; a new town doesn't lurk for three days. They post at least something, especially in the latter days, when they get called out to say something.
Does that make me scummy? My playstyle is different.

Dig further in me, you have nothing to find... Wait, you can find one thing; Wasted time

Firstly, the vote lacks reasoning, which is scummy in itself. But what I find odd is that TFP unvoted later saying that "his role isn't that suspicious". However, when TFP casted the vote, Celever had not yet role claimed. This is contradictory, which I find scummy. The option, which I didn't notice yetserDay (otherwise I would've mentioned it x---x), is that TFP scum slipped due to knowing Celever's role prior.
This would really only be the case if both TFP and Celever are scum.

Huh? What has that to do with Celever? I unvoted TGK because I thought his role wasn't suspicious in my eyes. So what you said was invalid.

You're scum. Trust me.

Can you please quote my mistake then, or was that on the roleplaying case...
In case it's confusing you, you decided that all that you agree with what SilverSilent said. Thus, I am responding to what SS said as if you said it. According to SS, you made a mistake. SS appears to be referring to your scummy plays. If you agree with SS, then you are telling me that you made a mistake [in making your plays scummy] which leads to the logical assumption that you were trying to act townie. Only a scum has to try to act townie.

Yeah, i guess i am going to vote for the next lynch then.
So why didn't you vote for the other one?

Does that make me scummy? My playstyle is different.
If I was to use your playstyle for this game, you were originally quite active at the beginning of the game. Then, once real votes started being thrown around, you disappeared. That is scummy.

Dig further in me, you have nothing to find... Wait, you can find one thing; Wasted time
Nono, I'm certain that I'll find more.

Huh? What has that to do with Celever? I unvoted TGK because I thought his role wasn't suspicious in my eyes. So what you said was invalid.
It is likely that you (and perhaps TGK [I meant TGK originally; sorry]) had scumslipped (and are scumbuddies) How, you may ask? Well, you voted TGK for "reasons". You then backpedalled saying you didn't have reasons and you misread something. This is a very easy way to backpedal from the scumslip of knowing TGK's role (if both are scum), but then realising that the information you learnt from the scumchat that was never publicised. The thing that suggests this as a scumslip is that you later on unvoted TGK under the premise that you had "forgotten to unvote" and had decided that "TGK's role is not scummy". However, TGK's role was not publicised when you originally cast your vote. This means you either scumslipped or you made a large contradiction, both of which are very scummy.

##Vote: Yeowie
In my opinion, his special ability to look who used a special ability during the night fits a scum perfectly. I really don't like that.
So i am watching him from now on.

You're scum. Trust me.
How can I trust someone who says i am scum?

It is likely that you (and perhaps TGK [I meant TGK originally; sorry]) had scumslipped (and are scumbuddies) How, you may ask? Well, you voted TGK for "reasons". You then backpedalled saying you didn't have reasons and you misread something. This is a very easy way to backpedal from the scumslip of knowing TGK's role (if both are scum), but then realising that the information you learnt from the scumchat that was never publicised. The thing that suggests this as a scumslip is that you later on unvoted TGK under the premise that you had "forgotten to unvote" and had decided that "TGK's role is not scummy". However, TGK's role was not publicised when you originally cast your vote. This means you either scumslipped or you made a large contradiction, both of which are very scummy.
I actually didn't really had a reason to vote for TGK. When i saw his role i thought that he was town, so i unvoted him. With a stupid excuse indeed.

But Yeowie should NOT have revealed who used abilities last night. Now scum has their list of victims.
...Which also leads me to not think he's scum, he wouldn't have shared that. Blech.
He could have done that to look town, there are many possibilities!

In my opinion, his special ability to look who used a special ability during the night fits a scum perfectly. I really don't like that.
So i am watching him from now on.
Can you explain how?

How can I trust someone who says i am scum?
How can I trust someone that I think is scum?

I actually didn't really had a reason to vote for TGK. When i saw his role i thought that he was town, so i unvoted him. With a stupid excuse indeed.
What reasoning did you have before you realised you didn't have a reason?

The AtE is real...

Maybe I'm just too nice and trusting of a person, but as soon as anyone does the good old AtE, I instantly believe them..

Also @whoever it was that told me not to tempt superstitions. TGK most probably flipped scum. My unethical strategy worked. #justsayin

Also without role fishing @Yeowie could you give us the wording of your ability? Not the name, and nothing that would give away the flavour of your role but just the wording of what your ability does?

If this is a bad idea then someone please jump up and down and say so :)

That is very subtle role-fishing there, despite you saying you're not trying to...

Last things before I go to bed....

Nightmares?? Obviously Darkrai's doing... Speculation on this being like a kill??? If this is a daily thing alongside the night kill then thats a little crazy.
Does the person who was targeted know anything about this???

personally this makes me feel like darkrai is the indie, but then primal dialga makes a lot of sense as well..

@mordacazir you've been lurking since the Day Period started. time to contribute.

Thoughts on Jabberwock, thoughts on TFP and thoughts on Celever! Go Go Go!

Also why should you not be lynched today?

That is very subtle role-fishing there, despite you saying you're not trying to...

Ok im not trying to, i just an idea about something and would have liked the details to clarify it. My logic being he's already revealed what the ability does so the wording doesn't quite matter too much.

But if you think its a bad idea then sure he shouldn't reveal.

Basically Yeowie hasn't revealed whether the ability (or the effect; we don't know if this is an ability) is a 1-shot nor how it activates, which is both information that scum (assuming Yeowie is town) would probably like to know.

I aknowledge the cases on Jabberwock (very good points), Yeowie (what a freaking odd post :v) and TFP (definitely scummy) are all legit. Not so sold on Morda yet, but it's still plausible. If I had to take a side on either of the players, that'd be Yeowie.

His post is actually one of the weirdest I've ever seen. Definitely scummy.

@Celever, I wanted to point this out last day, but Game Freeze came before I was able to. Your summary post claims I'm definitely scum; but only that. Care to elaborate why you think that? Or is my behavior so scummy that it's wasn't necessary to explain the case on me like you did with the others? That, my old (but quite young :v) friend, is not good.
I did say in the post that i was doing it rushed in the morning before school and midway through I stated that I ran out of time and threw in the rest of my reads in quick at the end without explanation. Literally, blame your position on the playerlist for not getting an explanation. There are too many cases floating around rn for it to be worth me bringing yours up again now, too.

@Yeowie, I want the exact wording of your ability, but cut how frequently you can use it. I know @Squirtle Squad just called out for role fishing, and I fully admit that this is asking for him to claim, but it's for a very good reason.

Day 2 Vote Count

This vote count is valid from Post #634 to #699.

Names are in order of when they were first voted. The number after is the current vote total they have. The voters names are in the brackets and the post they made that vote in is in parenthesis. If the voter is struck out, it means they unvoted that player. The player whose name is underlined is the one with the most votes and is currently up for lynch.

Jabberwock: 2 [Camoclone (635), Celever (636), Squirtle Squad (642)]
Celever: 0 [scattered mind (637)]
Yeowie: 3 [Celever (647), scattered mind (650), Luispipe8 (675), TheFlyingPidove (688)]
TheFlyingPidove: 3 [bbninjas (654), scattered mind (655), Keeper of Night (683)]

No vote: 11 [SilverSilent, Vom, double o squirtle, Jabberwock, simsands, Cypher333, GM Draclord, Yeowie, Athena, mordacazir, Chaos Jackal]

There are 19 living players, so it would take 10 total votes for a majority lynch.

You must unvote the player your vote is currently placed on first in order for your future votes to be counted.

Remember that votes that do not follow the format will not be counted!

All players must PM me a coordinate to move into the Mystery Dungeon! Check back the OP for the Mystery Dungeon guidelines. Results will be processed at the end of the Day. Dark Tiles are now present in the Mystery Dungeon! The coordinates they are on can no longer be chosen.

For those with Abilities and Items that have Day Phase in the Usage and fits other required criteria, please prepare to submit your actions!

The links to vote counts and updates of the previous Phases are in the first post of the thread for easy access if you require them. It will be updated continually.

If I've missed sending a PM to those who should have received one from the previous Phase, please PM me for confirmation.

Day 2 will end on Friday, December 11th, 2:00 PM GMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back