Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I hate being gone for the day on Day 1. So many pages to get through. >_<

Anyway, I mostly skim-read it; I'll go back and reread it in more detail later, but for now, here's what I have to comment.

As annoying as Camo's playstyle may be to deal with, he almost always gets us somewhere on D1, and usually a bit further. I don't fully agree with being that aggressive (at least, it's not a playstyle I could ever see myself using), but it's helpful. Everyone who has played at least one game with Camo, you should know this.

That said, everyone who's voting Camo on D1 and has played at least one game before that also included Camo, I'm keeping note of who you are.

Also, ##VOTE: Celever. Bidoof's a perfect safeclaim; he's like the towniest NPC (from what I understand of PMD) in the game. You're claiming that way too early; it's too good a claim to be real, and your hastiness to claim makes it even worse.

And also, please stop the RP'ing, although that's already been said. I saw no problem with it when we were signing up and before N0, but vectorised avatars should be enough for everyone.
Pretty decent post except it is a huge step up form last game. He has only played one game with me. Him making a comment like that is unusual at best. Notice how he says he will go back and reread.

Yes, I'm playing differently than I did last game. I understand that a different playstyle screams scum. I can't see any reason for what I said to be in the interests of another player coaching me, and anyone who did would surely make me post in the same style as last game, don't you think?

And also, Camo, everyone pays attention when votes are placed on them. It's good to remember for later, but Celever's the better vote right now IMO.

I don't remember you claiming very early last game, but I'll go back to it and reread to make sure. If you did, I stand corrected.

For now: ##UNVOTE: Celever.
So he unvotes when someone calls him out. He wants to make people happy. Note that he yet again says he will go back and reread.

Completely changed my mind halfway through writing that post and forgot to look over it again. >_>
So he is really flip floppy.

AND I forgot Celever was a host last game. Now to go look through older game threads.

I think I'm going to abstain from voting. I'm evidently a terrible judge of playstyle when both our candidates were game mods the only other time I played.
Easy way out.

Mine does too, but I tried it and I can confirm the underlines don't transfer over when you copy-paste it.

I've posted my thoughts on the tgk/Celever situation, and then realized I was completely wrong, because they were both hosts in the one other game I played, so I've no idea of whatever play styles they claim to have.

As for mordacazir, either the scum team's really inexperienced or he's not being coached. I could see him being indie, actually, but I'm not convinced of it.

Still abstaining from the vote.
So he basically posts nothing of substance.

Assuming you all want me to vote either tgk or Celever, although I'm finding it a bit hard to follow the arguments surrounding them.

##VOTE: Celever, tentatively, on more or less a gut instinct. tgk's claim looks just a mite more believable to me.

I was very inactive last game in the first few days.
So basically he doesn't post anything of substance here either. He only votes because "we want him to".

He doesn't post anything of substance at all and tries to please.

In addition to this Camo, even though some might not agree, but Celever looked a lot townier than TGK. So his vote on Celever seemed really off when it happened.

Now given the flip of TGK it'd be easy to assume he was scum (or scum had some kind of jailer and used it on TGK to it look like he was scum)

So yeah the scum like nature of TGKs flip and the vote on Celever, plus Camo's post directly above mine makes Jabberwock look like scum.

##vote: Jabberwock

Also, im pretty much certain that the person who targeted me with the light is town. At first I was hesitant withou knowing what it does but after seeing the effect of it in the update it is definitely a town persons ability.
And if that person would like to keep the spotlight on me each night, that'd be really handy ;) for me and the town, though I don't want to reveal too much!

Yeah ok you can have that one :p @Camoclone

Is it just me or is scattered really out to get me? The light does mean something!
Guys since the light is on me still on me today id like one or two people to target me with an ability. I potentially have a means of clearing them as town, though not confident about it

@SS if you need to find out who put the light on you, I have a list of candidates who could have done it; there's apparently five people total.

@everyone: in response to a couple of posts in the end of the last day, I was expecting to be scumread after my last game(s) and I have no defence to say I'm not scum, but you gotta trust me in the fact that I'm town.

@everyone: in response to a couple of posts in the end of the last day, I was expecting to be scumread after my last game(s) and I have no defence to say I'm not scum, but you gotta trust me in the fact that I'm town.
##UNVOTE: ##VOTE: Yeowie

No.

Yeah ok you can have that one :p @Camoclone

Is it just me or is scattered really out to get me? The light does mean something!
Guys since the light is on me still on me today id like one or two people to target me with an ability. I potentially have a means of clearing them as town, though not confident about it

Why? I was actually town read you after your defense. In the big post I made with the vote quotes I mentioned my suspicion about you in the past. ("I was thinking"). Although I agree that wasn't that clear so there you go.

@SS if you need to find out who put the light on you, I have a list of candidates who could have done it; there's apparently five people total.

That's a really scummy thing to say.

##UNVOTE: ##VOTE: Yeowie

Ok @scattered mind thanks for clarifying :)

And yes yeowies comment is completely out of the blue random... But think about it, what scum in their right mind would post something so blatantly scummy? Don't look at surface level posts, go further, why did he post that?

That was one strange post from Yeowie. It can easily be a mistake, yet it seems a bit too stretched to say that. Holding on it.

Camoclone raises some interesting points on Jabberwock. A pretty good summary indeed.

With the nature of tgk's death, it's possible that scum covered his alignment to prevent connection to mordacazir. He's still a suspect.

And I'm still not half convinced about Celever.

More from me later, I don't have time to search and make a detailed post now.

Funny thing is... my case on @TheFlyingPidove has some similarities to the case on @Jabberwock (who is on my scum radar too funnily enough).

Roleplaying: Yes or no?
That is the only thing we have talked about so far.
Get over with it, i want to and i am going to do it.
I am getting into the werewolf feeling, wich is fun actually.
This feels overly... confident? idk, I wouldn't expect this from someone new to the game.

You know what?! Okay, i'll stop roleplaying. But seriously it is not that big of a deal. It will be less fun, but with all of this "stop roleplaying" it is even less fun.
Day 1 is only hate so far...
I never like it when someone stops what they are doing in fear of a lynch, as getting lynched for this reason is never a good option for the scum. I think TFP did exactly that, in dropping their actions, which I find scummy. Yes, this may seem contradictory with what I found suspicious with Celever. However, Celever, as scum, would know better in his experience to drop something when he's already going with it.

I have the same thing.
and because i am new in this kind of game, it is hard for me to speculate. @scattered mind

I got to vote on someone for now, someone that is a little suspicious
Hmm... i don't know
How can you not find anyone suspicious? In fact, now that I think about it, you have refrained from making any form of contribution using the excuse of "I'm new and can't do anything", which is scummy.

##SteelWing: thegrovylekid
I thought i found something, but now that I look at it again, it was nothing...
##UnWatch: thegrovylekid
I forgot to change this.
I don't think his role claim is that suspicious

Firstly, the vote lacks reasoning, which is scummy in itself. But what I find odd is that TFP unvoted later saying that "his role isn't that suspicious". However, when TFP casted the vote, Celever had not yet role claimed. This is contradictory, which I find scummy. The option, which I didn't notice yetserDay (otherwise I would've mentioned it x---x), is that TFP scum slipped due to knowing Celever's role prior.
This would really only be the case if both TFP and Celever are scum.

TFP also goes into major lurking (which a scumbuddy could've told them to do), and ends up ignoring my calling out players (including them) to post their thoughts on the Celever/TGK lynch.

Finally, there was also early buddying on both TGK and Celever, which could be a very nice tell if the affiliation of TGK could be determined, or Celever flipped.

Compiled Evidence:
- Potential coaching
- Quick to avoid getting lynched
- Finds noone suspicious
- Contradiction and/or scumslip
- Major lurking
- Potential scumbuddying

##VOTE: TFP

I'll be pursuing this lead.

Ok @scattered mind thanks for clarifying :)

And yes yeowies comment is completely out of the blue random... But think about it, what scum in their right mind would post something so blatantly scummy? Don't look at surface level posts, go further, why did he post that?

You're right. He was already scum so he should know better. Yet, when he was town he was a star witness and never posted such a thing.

Nevertheless, someone other than me has finally noticed how scummy TFP looks like, in addition to other things I had not noticed myself.

##UNVOTE:##VOTE:TFP

Scattered Mind is yet another good case. He is a perfectly valid option. Is this Yeowie's third or fourth game?

Scattered Mind is yet another good case. He is a perfectly valid option. Is this Yeowie's third or fourth game?
It's his third.

And OMG Camo said a case I've made is good! <3

I'm sticking on Yeowie for now, but if nothing comes from it will probably go back to scattered a bit later in the day.

It's his third.

And OMG Camo said a case I've made is good! <3

I'm sticking on Yeowie for now, but if nothing comes from it will probably go back to scattered a bit later in the day.

Until you will explain your case, I cannot really respond to it.

Until you will explain your case, I cannot really respond to it.
Try this huge paragraph I did at the end of the last day which you casually ignored:
7. @scattered mind ~ Scum. Actually my strongest scumread in the game. And his lynch would have given us some decent info, too. The only reason why I didn't suggest it is because I know it would've have caught on with some of the more vocal players and as such I would have been wasting my time. His contradiction is definitely a weak lead, but also still somewhat notable. Since I called him out, his contribution dropped dramatically, and he became totally fixated on Squirtle Squad of all people. He's completely sold on me being scum, but AFAIK hasn't posted much reasoning and logic behind his scumread, leading me to believe it is pretty much OMGUS. He's sold on Squirtle Squad being scum too, because of one thing he said. Squirtle Squad then defended against that point perfectly, but scattered mind sort of went "eh, he's scum anyway". This shows that he's afraid of backpedalling, which I consider a sign of being scum, since they tend to be stringent with how natural and genuine they are in fear of getting called out on this normal scumtells. No, I wouldn't have called him out for backpedalling because I think that in many situations backpedalling is pretty much necessary and/or warranted, and this was one of them. I just don't see scattered mind doing that as town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back