Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it good or bad to have multiple people pursuing different leads at the same time? There's Jabber, TFP, Yeowie, SM and Morda that really should be looked into.

Is it good or bad to have multiple people pursuing different leads at the same time? There's Jabber, TFP, Yeowie, SM and Morda that really should be looked into.
Probably not ideal in that it could be somewhat chaotic, but there's also not a huge lot we can do about it rn. Ideally we should move through each target systematically.
That's not my reasoning Celever.
Care to elaborate?

7. @scattered mind ~ Scum. Actually my strongest scumread in the game. And his lynch would have given us some decent info, too. The only reason why I didn't suggest it is because I know it would've have caught on with some of the more vocal players and as such I would have been wasting my time. His contradiction is definitely a weak lead, but also still somewhat notable. Since I called him out, his contribution dropped dramatically, and he became totally fixated on Squirtle Squad of all people. He's completely sold on me being scum, but AFAIK hasn't posted much reasoning and logic behind his scumread, leading me to believe it is pretty much OMGUS. He's sold on Squirtle Squad being scum too, because of one thing he said. Squirtle Squad then defended against that point perfectly, but scattered mind sort of went "eh, he's scum anyway". This shows that he's afraid of backpedalling, which I consider a sign of being scum, since they tend to be stringent with how natural and genuine they are in fear of getting called out on this normal scumtells. No, I wouldn't have called him out for backpedalling because I think that in many situations backpedalling is pretty much necessary and/or warranted, and this was one of them. I just don't see scattered mind doing that as town.

My contribution dropped? I don't think so. I have already said that SS' defense looks legit after I blamed him in 2 or 3 posts. Not sure why you think I am fixated on him. I have explained my scumread on you and I will explain it again: you are not playing as usual by not willing to explain your case on me (the weak one that you have made out of no where) and refused to explain it not only by ignoring but also by making a huge argument with bbninjas. Additionally, you are blaming people with weak cases such as the tunneling claim about Keeper who didn't even vote for you but for tgk. That is also not like you. Usually, your cases follow logic and are coming in great detail which brings people to think about them and react accordingly. As for the OMGUS you claim to label me with, it is the same as if I'll say that your vote on bbninjas was OMGUS. I expect you of all people to understand that voting for someone who had voted for you, with reasons and not just because a said player voted for you, is not OMGUS, this is a contradiction by the way.
Please, quote where did I said anything like "eh, he's scum anyway" about SS.

Good day everyone! Glad to be apart of the game :p

Anyways down to business.
In addition to this Camo, even though some might not agree, but Celever looked a lot townier than TGK. So his vote on Celever seemed really off when it happened.

This can make Celever even more scummier in some cases. Say if Celever and TGK are both scum. Celever could simply put a vote on TGK to either make himself look to be more town, or could be doing it because he may feel TGK will or has slipped to much and is trying to simply divert his own slip and to bandwagon.

Funny thing is... my case on @TheFlyingPidove has some similarities to the case on @Jabberwock (who is on my scum radar too funnily enough).

This feels overly... confident? idk, I wouldn't expect this from someone new to the game.

I never like it when someone stops what they are doing in fear of a lynch, as getting lynched for this reason is never a good option for the scum. I think TFP did exactly that, in dropping their actions, which I find scummy. Yes, this may seem contradictory with what I found suspicious with Celever. However, Celever, as scum, would know better in his experience to drop something when he's already going with it.

How can you not find anyone suspicious? In fact, now that I think about it, you have refrained from making any form of contribution using the excuse of "I'm new and can't do anything", which is scummy.

Firstly, the vote lacks reasoning, which is scummy in itself. But what I find odd is that TFP unvoted later saying that "his role isn't that suspicious". However, when TFP casted the vote, Celever had not yet role claimed. This is contradictory, which I find scummy. The option, which I didn't notice yetserDay (otherwise I would've mentioned it x---x), is that TFP scum slipped due to knowing Celever's role prior.
This would really only be the case if both TFP and Celever are scum.

TFP also goes into major lurking (which a scumbuddy could've told them to do), and ends up ignoring my calling out players (including them) to post their thoughts on the Celever/TGK lynch.

Finally, there was also early buddying on both TGK and Celever, which could be a very nice tell if the affiliation of TGK could be determined, or Celever flipped.

Compiled Evidence:
- Potential coaching
- Quick to avoid getting lynched
- Finds noone suspicious
- Contradiction and/or scumslip
- Major lurking
- Potential scumbuddying

##VOTE: TFP

I'll be pursuing this lead.

Another thing is how many games has TFP played? If this is his first game (least first with me) it can be made as a simple mistake. It could also be shown as a sign of hesitation because he is unsure of who he should lynch or if the lead is solid enough. I can see this a very new town as well and could be simply lurking because they don't know what to do. While it does seem scummy, I personally think it is to early to claim scum on TFP and there are way better leads than this.

I'll write down my opinion on Jabberwock and a few others later as of right now I wanted to get a post in.

A lot of the things that TFP is doing falls into the "newbie getting coached" book, which generally implies mafia (or mason, I guess). I'm planning on pursuing the lead to see if they are going to be a good lynch for the day.

A lot of the things that TFP is doing falls into the "newbie getting coached" book, which generally implies mafia (or mason, I guess). I'm planning on pursuing the lead to see if they are going to be a good lynch for the day.
SilverSilent is right about the fact that i am town and exactly because of that reason. I might look scum, but you'd better trust me on that one

Also, what is up with the spotlight on SS?
I don't get that...

SilverSilent is right about the fact that i am town and exactly because of that reason. I might look scum, but you'd better trust me on that one

Also, what is up with the spotlight on SS?
I don't get that...
The spotlight is almost definitely Encore. The flavour fits the attack very well.

@scattered mind you're repeating yourself after I've retorted your cases. Are you sure you're reading my posts? Dx

The spotlight is almost definitely Encore. The flavour fits the attack very well.

@scattered mind you're repeating yourself after I've retorted your cases. Are you sure you're reading my posts? Dx

Are you sure you are reading your post? You claimed that I don't explain my scum read on you. Now you say that I repeat myself? Another contradiction.

Are you sure you are reading your post? You claimed that I don't explain my scum read on you. Now you say that I repeat myself? Another contradiction.
Nono, I said you "haven't posted much reasoning" on my case. You HAVE posted reasoning, but over the whole course of the game it's what you just said in this post, of which I can make out a total of one point:
- Apparently I'm not playing as usual. I would disagree, and I think everyone else does too, since no one has backed you up on your point.

Care to make a more substantiated case on me?

I might look scum, but you'd better trust me on that one
Sorry, but I nor others are trusting you on that.

SilverSilent is right about the fact that i am town and exactly because of that reason.
Oh, okay then. Let's see what defense you're piggybacking on.

If this is his first game (least first with me) it can be made as a simple mistake.
So, TFP, you made a mistake acting scummy when you were trying to act townie?

It could also be shown as a sign of hesitation because he is unsure of who he should lynch or if the lead is solid enough.
Right... TFP, you just disappeared and made no comment on the looming lynch. This is an invalid reason.

I can see this a very new town as well and could be simply lurking because they don't know what to do.
TFP; a new town doesn't lurk for three days. They post at least something, especially in the latter days, when they get called out to say something.

While it does seem scummy, I personally think it is to early to claim scum on TFP and there are way better leads than this.
So you think I shouldn't claim you're scum, TFP, because it's too early? It's never too early to make reads.

I aknowledge the cases on Jabberwock (very good points), Yeowie (what a freaking odd post :v) and TFP (definitely scummy) are all legit. Not so sold on Morda yet, but it's still plausible. If I had to take a side on either of the players, that'd be Yeowie.

##Vote: Yeowie

His post is actually one of the weirdest I've ever seen. Definitely scummy.

@Celever, I wanted to point this out last day, but Game Freeze came before I was able to. Your summary post claims I'm definitely scum; but only that. Care to elaborate why you think that? Or is my behavior so scummy that it's wasn't necessary to explain the case on me like you did with the others? That, my old (but quite young :v) friend, is not good.

18. @Yeowie ~ Scum. Actually, forget what I said about TGK, Yeowie is #3. I find him really, REALLY suspicious and overall contentless with a little bit of panic and trying to appease everyone thrown in there.
So, I thought at least two people had scumread me since my last post of D1, but it appears it was actually only this one.
It's his third.
No, it's my fourth.
Revelation (Star Witness), Omega Alpha (Scum), Melee (Scum), this game (Town, trust me plz)

Oh really? Please feel free to share.

@Yeowie

You learned that Camoclone, Vom, mordacazir, TheFlyingPidove and GM Draclord either used their Special Ability or had their Special Ability activate during this Phase.
@Squirtle Squad think what you like of it. (or, for that matter, anyone else.)

I haven't forced anyone to claim, I have just revealed who used their abilities last night. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back