Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bbninjas, assume both TGK and I are scum for a second. Whose flip do you think will yield the most information to help the town out Day 2?

This question goes to everyone, but I'm particularly interested in bb's response atm.

Claim is also scummy because if he actually has that role and is scum it gives him an excuse to roleblock town-aligned PR's.

Depends on what you guys flip.
That's why I said assume we both flip scum for the purposes of the discussion point. Obviously if you're trying to decide which of us is the better lynch, you think both of us are mafia. If you only think one of us is mafia you would vote for that person!

I've posted my thoughts on the tgk/Celever situation, and then realized I was completely wrong, because they were both hosts in the one other game I played, so I've no idea of whatever play styles they claim to have.

As for mordacazir, either the scum team's really inexperienced or he's not being coached. I could see him being indie, actually, but I'm not convinced of it.

Still abstaining from the vote.

Whose flip do you think will yield the most information to help the town out Day 2?
If assuming you both are scum, TGK's lynch would bring more information if you ask me, given that mordacazir posted something and then after TGK posted something different mordacazir changed his mind to what TGK was saying (would quote, but I'm busy rn. If you really want the quotes, you can look them up yourself or ask me to do it, but if I do I prob won't do it before tmw.), meaning possible buddying, plus there's him only posting one-liners with nothing to do with the content of the thread, not even saying 'I agree/disagree' (except for TGK's) but that's all I remember atm.
Regarding you, I don't remember anyone buddying with you from the skim I gave the thread. However I've never seen anything like your claim before.

@bbninjas I haven't been posting because I try to avoid D1 as much as possible, plus there was the little argument between you and Celever.
Current thoughts:
  • I have completely ignored the argument between you and Celever after the 2nd page, so nothing on that.
  • Haven't changed my mind on TGK, plus now there's the fact that he's disappeared.
  • I'm not too sure on mordacazir. He's new, so it kinda makes sense he's confused, but he's done scummy things too. I'm leaning slightly towards town though, but that may be the nice part of me wanting to give the new guy a chance. If TGK is lynched and flips scum, I'd say he's worth looking into.
  • I don't understand why Cypher is a lynch option rn. All I remember him doing is raging at Camo, which is perfectly understandable if you ask me :p

TGK:
  • Flip floppy - Wants to please. This is especially evident early.
  • Early RPing nonsense
  • Notices the one unvote.
  • Disapears completely.
  • OMGUS
  • Scummy posts.
  • Scummy claim.
  • Contradictions
  • Backpedals
- I do this a lot. It's just how I play the game.
- RPing is fun. I did drop it faster than Celever.
- I was under the impression that we are supposed to correct errors in the votecounts? Honesty is the best policy.
- School + bb and Celever arguing or a whole bunch of short posts in a row from you doesn't make me want to jump right in.
- No defense for this one.
- How, Exactly? Quote 5 of my posts and explain why/how they are scummy
- Affilation neutral claim.
- Again, how I play the game.
- See Above.

If contradictions and backpedals are how you admit to playing then you seriously need to figure out how to play differently.

@bbninjas, assume both TGK and I are scum for a second. Whose flip do you think will yield the most information to help the town out Day 2?

This question goes to everyone, but I'm particularly interested in bb's response atm.
I actually am assuming that either one of TGK and Celever is scum, but not both. The votes are too close imo for both to be scum, as I would expect that scum would have decided who to bus by now. I'm not entirely sure who is who, but I'm leaning towards Celever being scum.

Information if Celever flips scum:
- All those that have been pushing for his lynch moreso (i.e. myself) looks inno
- All those that have been pushing for tgk's lynch moreso looks scummier (particularly Luis [keeping his vote constantly], Squirtle Squad (I'd say mild buddying) and Cypher (very bandwagon vote).
- More reads information in regards to the lynch options that Celever has been pushing/suggesting over his own lynch (i.e. bb, tgk, morda, scattered and Cypher)
- If my suspicions are correct that his 1-shot is a janitor/recruiting ability/1-shot vig, we get an idea of how powerful the scum are.

Information if Celever flips town:
- Basically the opposite scenario on who pushed who's lynch
- Gives us a bit of comfort in using Celever's final reads and may give a headstart for scumhunting in D2

Information if TGK flips scum:
- All those that have been pushing for his lynch moreso (i.e. Celever) looks inno
- All those that have been pushing for Celever's lynch moreso looks scummier (particularly bb :)O), morda (buddying) and Yeowie and CJ (who have been much stronger on the Celever lynch than TGK).
- Little info from a roleflip providing his safeclaim is similar to his actual role, as the role is fairly neutral in alignment

Information if TGK flips town:
- Basically the opposite scenario on who pushed who's lynch
- Morda in particular looks like a neutral-newbie (i.e. little change in reads)
- Perhaps some reads to consider with comfort? Maybe?

Looking at that, we get numerous town reads from a Celever scumflip but we do get a single (main) lead from a tgk scumflip. If Celever flips town, we do get some read options to use without the fear of scum influence. I personally think that the lynch of Celever will net us more information as it narrows potential scum significantly, despite not giving us any particular leads.

If my suspicions are correct that his 1-shot is a janitor/recruiting ability/1-shot vig, we get an idea of how powerful the scum are.
He claimed he's a 1-shot doc for everyone at once, and I really don't think he's lying about that, seeing as of all things he could claim he decided to claim exactly the one that would get him killed instantly x_x

He claimed he's a 1-shot doc for everyone at once, and I really don't think he's lying about that, seeing as of all things he could claim he decided to claim exactly the one that would get him killed instantly x_x
Or the perfect claim for scum...

Ice Espeon: Made 1 post throughout the whole game. Null read.
Vom: Thinking Methodically about the whole thing and bot arguing with anyone. Town Read.
Celever: Continuing the RP nonsense for a long time, starting multiple arguments, "I will support any wagon that isn't my own." mentality, tunneling, iffy claim. Top Scum Read.
@Camoclone : "Camo Posting" You're probably town, even if you started the game the exact same way you did last game [voting someone for no reason in your very first post], you're probably town for now, if only because there are scummier people. Town Read.
Keeper of Night: Semi-tunneling Celever, but that's about it. Town Read.
double o squirtle: hasn't entirely done much.
scattered mind: Very strong town read. Thinking logically, carefully, and very townie-y. Strongest Town Read.
PMJ: Hasn't posted much at all, but usually skips day 1. Null Read.
Jabberwock: Seems less active than last game, which is odd. Scum Read.
TheFlyingPidove: Screams new town. Town Read.
thegrovylekid: I'm Chansey. What more can I say?
Squirtle Squad: Logical and measured, with almost no points against him. Town Read.
Luispipe8: He's been the most dogged one pushing for me, it seems. It's almost a shame that he's wrong :p I do think he's town right now.
simsands: Hasn't posted too much, but he's leaning slightly indie for me, as he hasn't posted too much of actual content. Potential indie read.
Cypher333: Long posts with nothing in them outside of raging on Camo for the most part. Scum read.
GM Draclord: Has he even posted this game? Null read.
Yeowie: He hasn't posted much, but that's usual for him on D1. Town read.
Athena: Skipped day 1, as usual. Town Read.
mordacazir: Eather a completely lost new townie, or a good actor. I do have my suspicions of him at the minute, though. Scum Read.
Chaos Jackal: Hasn't been posting too much, but he does seem town for now, or potentially a fifth scum if there's 5.

Or the perfect claim for scum...
Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back