Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people have been asking for for vectorized versions of the PMD mugs so that they can use them as avatars without them looking super pixelated. If you'd like this done, please leave me a skype or profile message with a link to the mug you'd like it done to, thanks!

@SilverSilent and @Lamm_Von_Gott You're both on the list as subs.

Will the game begin at Night 0 or Day 1?

The game will start at Night 0.

All right, everyone, it's time for you to receive your roles! This will take a little while due to system constraints, so please be patient! I shall be sending out roles according to the player sign-up list order.

Once you have received your role, LIKE THIS POST for confirmation that you got your role and you are ready to play. We'll start once 17 players have liked this post.

So, are we RPing this or not?

As for reacting or posting like that on the thread, I ain't going to stop you as I see it as you having fun posting like that in keeping with the flavor of the game, but I must ask that you make sure it doesn't interfere with the enjoyment of other players who prefer otherwise.

At the very least, try not to go too overboard with the roleplaying and keep discussions civil. Remember that this is still a Werewolf game. Try to focus your posts more on the Werewolf discussion side of things rather than the in-character roleplay you choose. Of course don't use your actual WW role to roleplay.

Once you have received your role, LIKE THIS POST for confirmation that you got your role and you are ready to play. We'll start once 17 players have liked this post.
There's really no reason to keep counting down, tgk.

Just so everyone is on the same page, I'll be AWFK for 30 hours from an hour of this post, as I'll be on a school camp.

Night 0

WgR9HQi.png

After spending the Day learning about the Mystery Dungeon’s mechanics, all the Pokemon were surprised to find that, once the sun set to give way to Night, the Mystery Dungeon underneath their feet disappeared to give way to the safer, solid ground of Treasure Town once more.

zccBYgQ.png
Kangaskhan: Oh dear, is everyone all right?

Several Pokemon muttered some form of “being okay”, which seemed to have satisfied Wigglytuff, who once again took command of everyone’s attention.

5QskOY3.png
Wigglytuff: Everyone looks safe, but it seems Mister Palkia is unavailable during the Night. This means that we will have to decide on the suspect to offer to him while we go through the Mystery Dungeon.

oJJWTqz.png
Cresselia: So it would seem. Discussing during this time would yield no fruitful result. I think it is better for us to rest for the Night in preparation for tomorrow.

The town nodded and muttered their agreement. Chatot once again unified the crowd and set the plan for the Night.

kVs0Mi9.png
Chatot: All right, everyone! It’s time to turn back to our homes for the Night! Get some good rest and get ready for tomorrow!

When darkness fell though, some sinister words from an old yet familiar voice went unheard.

fsOll2E.jpg
???: Tomorrow Night is when we will strike and take them out. But I see that in order to keep our discretion, we will have to do this slowly and one at a time.

A different whisper but with an equally evil tone drifted in the rustling of trees and the shaking of shadows.

fsOll2E.jpg
???: That blasted Palkia... How dare he interrupt my plans. But he is mistaken if he thinks I'll sit quietly here. If I can envelop this place in the darkness of Nightmares, then this place might collapse from the strain on him and I can finally escape...

Night 0 has begun!

For this Phase, only Abilities that state Night 0 in their Usage can be used. Players must PM me if stated as such in their role. If you don’t want to use your Ability, a PM stating so would still be appreciated so we can get into the game proper much faster.

No players may post in the thread during the Night. Those who have QTs are free to post there, however.

Night 0 will last until Friday, November 27th, 2:00 GMT.

Day 1

KCK0Idz.png

The sun shone bright up on the morning sky, but the ground underneath everyone's feet could have given that brightness a run for its money as it turned into a Mystery Dungeon floor.

cR2k9T9.png

hhul53Q.png
Bidoof: Golly, I hope there won't be bad things in this here like in the usual Dungeons...

Oh, silly Bidoof, that's what they call tempting fate...

But the Pokemon didn't have time to dwell on that; none of them have forgotten the events of the previous Day and faced the Mystery Dungeon well aware of what they must do and very much determined to do so.

One of them will have to be brought up to Palkia so that the legendary could expose and remove that Pokemon.

Each one secretly hoped that it wasn't going to be them.

Day 1 has begun!

Players may now post in the thread and vote to lynch a player. There are 21 living players, so it would take 11 total votes for a majority lynch.

Make sure to follow the voting format stated in the first post! Votes that do not follow the format will not be counted. If you think your vote was done properly but still wasn't counted, please inform me so that I can make necessary corrections.

All players must PM me a coordinate to move into the Mystery Dungeon! Check back the OP for the Mystery Dungeon guidelines. Results will be processed at the end of the Day.

For those with Abilities that have Day Phase in the Usage and fits other required criteria, please prepare to submit your actions!

If I've missed sending a PM to those who should have received one from the previous Phase, please PM me for confirmation.

Day 1 will end on Wednesday, December 2nd, 2:00 PM GMT.

I was going to ask about the random voting, but then I remembered that it's day one. So, should we use the characer we have as our avatar, or our actual character for RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back