Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
s1TxSsy.png
Athena: This is how the cool people sign up, right?

Also, in terms of holiday days, my participation would be minimal during some days but I won't be completely AFK for any of them. Off the top of my head, I have specific plans for December 5th (Sinterklaas), 19th (Christmas dinner with my mother-in-law), and the 25th or 26th (visiting my husband's grandfather, not sure which day). My husband will also be off work the 25th, 26th, 31st, and January 1st. Otherwise, I'm doing very little for the holidays this year, which is a nice break for me.

Oh hey, 21 sign-ups in less than 24 hours! Cool! Let's go with that. 1 additional role wouldn't be hard to make and it wouldn't majorly affect the role faction balance.

From this point on (and even after the game has started), players signing up will be put up as subs! But don't worry, and do keep an eye on the thread to keep yourself updated about the game and be ready in case you are called upon to sub for any current player.

Thanks for all the heads-up regarding holiday schedules so far. It looks like there wouldn't be a drastic drop in activity due to it, and so we can have the game run on. I'll probably just extend the deadline in the Phases incorporating holidays.

Roles will be sent out on Wednesday, November 25th, 2:00 GMT.

253.png
thegrovylekid: I should be good for most every day except Christmas and possibly new years.

Last edited:
http://Pokémon.net/sprites/md2/303.png Simsands: Oh, I might add that I do not have any plans that will prevent me from being online at least once each day during the holidays.

MDP459.png
Celever: H-hey, how come you all started this trend without me? I want to be a cool dungeon explorer too! :D

No but real talk, we should all 100% roleplay this whole game, right? The OP says scum get safeclaims, so they'll have a solid alibi right from the word go. Who's with me? :]

No but real talk, we should all 100% roleplay this whole game, right? The OP says scum get safeclaims, so they'll have a solid alibi right from the word go. Who's with me? :]
I support this idea 100%. We should all roleplay just to annoy camo, anyways.

357.png
Jabberwock: I'll go with Tropius as my avatar for this round, seeing as I can't have Hydreigon. >:L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back