Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For God's sake, Celever, READ. I was saying "not everyone is grasping at straws", not "nobody is grasping at straws". They are completely different sentences.
Only two people were claimed to have been grasping at straws, and only TGK mentioned that Camo had been. In this case, I was the everyone.
The "slip" you keep mentioning is neither a slip nor worth mentioning.
"Golly, that being the consensus is why I stopped mentioning it! You sure did bring it up again though, yup yup!"
Scummy players have no right giving "town cred" to anybody.
"Golly, that sure is some of the worst logic I've ever seen, yup yup! Players not being allowed to share their thoughts on other players if they're under fire would give the town a direct ticket into loserville, yup yup!"
Let me get this straight, just to see if I understand the logic you are trying to grab from the clouds.
You think I'm scum because I refuse to do something I despise? With the logic that I would do it anyway to annoy somebody else?
Camo and I never see eye-to-eye, but I surely don't hate him, or myself, enough to do that.
It's a metaread. It's what people do in Day 1.
In a more realistic sense, you are flipping between two cases of OMGUS.
Now THIS is actually something new and interests me a little bit. Too bad you pulled a Camo and said a totally ambiguous statement with no quoting or evidence to give context to your statement, since I can't recall me doing this. Care to elaborate on this?
Neither you nor TGK have caused anything other than confusion. A lynch on either one of you would be fine by me.
Not agreeing with my conclusions doesn't mean that the conclusions aren't there. And we're out of RVS. I want to point that out. This also means that players like @Athena, who routinely sit RVS out (understandably) don't get to just sit on the sidelines not doing anything since we're now moving forward and being productive with discussion.

Also, @Reinforce, I'd really like a vote count. I did a quick skim and I think I might be at L-2.

I don't actually care if people RP or not, but at this point I wish Reinforce would just ban it because of how much it's derailed conversation. I really didn't feel like logging on to read 5 pages of nothing but people arguing about role-playing, and of course D1 Camo and Celever butting heads.

For what it's worth, I don't actually think Celever is scum since I felt he would have dropped the RP shtick rather than stick his neck out with it.

And we're out of RVS. I want to point that out.

You're right. We've now moved onto the stage of D1 where you and Camo butt heads over something stupid, and most people inevitably side with Camo, and so everyone starts bickering about word choice and "scum" "slips". I think I'll sit this part out too. Perhaps I'll have something worthwhile to contribute by morning.

You're right. We've now moved onto the stage of D1 where you and Camo butt heads over something stupid, and most people inevitably side with Camo, and so everyone starts bickering about word choice and "scum" "slips". I think I'll sit this part out too. Perhaps I'll have something worthwhile to contribute by morning.

I guess i need to do that too. I want to talk to much, but i have nothing to say. I'll wait for now.

Well, at least this way the Day 1 traditions should be over and done with in the first 24 hours. I'm not actually interested in arguing with Camo at all right now and I can't think of anything currently being talked about which we are necessarily opposing each other on if people finally drop the RP discussions.

So, I'd like people to post thoughts on @Keeper of Night.

If I'm reading your posts correctly... you think KoN is scum because he's not RPing to piss off Camo?

##UNVOTE: Camoclone
##Leaf Blade: Cypher333

I don't think you've posted yet, Cypher, and you're here, so...

I'm sorry, I had to read 5-6 pages of bickering between the people who wanted to roleplay, people who didn't, and Camo. And, to be honest, I didn't get anything out of it except that I seriously did not miss Camo's playstyle. I kind of want to vote him because he's annoying me with his bickering, but then I'd cause even more.

If I'm reading your posts correctly... you think KoN is scum because he's not RPing to piss off Camo?
No no, I only said that once. KoN is on my radar for continuing the argument after it was ceremoniously ended, as is bb to a lesser extent.

I'm sorry, I had to read 5-6 pages of bickering between the people who wanted to roleplay, people who didn't, and Camo. And, to be honest, I didn't get anything out of it except that I seriously did not miss Camo's playstyle. I kind of want to vote him because he's annoying me with his bickering, but then I'd cause even more.
I feel you, thanks for showing up!

##UN-Leaf Blade: Cypher333

Not going to vote again now, Camo's just being Camo [though he did repeat what he did as Scum last game.] and that's not much outside of a policy lynch at this point, especially seeing as people are moving away from the RPing thing into our regularly scheduled Camo vs. Celever showdown.

No no, I only said that once. KoN is on my radar for continuing the argument after it was ceremoniously ended, as is bb to a lesser extent.

Keeper has only posted a grand total of 3 times since the game started. He started out with complaining about the RPing, he argued against a case you made against Camo, and then he defended himself from your accusation about finding him scummy for not RPing.

So... what argument is he continuing that you find so offensive? Is it because he's anti-RP and has mentioned it in his posts? Frankly, I don't find that anymore suspicious and/or offensive than your continued RPing. It's not like that's even been the main focus of his posts since the first one. I wish you would all just shut up about the RP thing by now (those of you doing it and those complaining about it) but I don't honestly expect that to happen unless Reinforce formally bans it and/or there's a declared ceasefire agreed to by all parties.

@Celever ... please stop the RPing, it's /really/ annoying, especially after having to read 10 pages of it x_x
Besides, like some have already said, it's driving away from discussion and we may have to policy lynch instead of suspicion lynch because of it, and I'd really rather lynch people based on suspicion/slips rather than RPing.

Also, if I understand correctly, @Celever thinks Keeper is scum because...he agrees with Camo and Celever hasn't read Keeper as scum in a long time...?

I guess I missed when one pointless argument ended and another begun, or I didn't feel like reading all of your posts that were crowded with bits of "yup yup" "golly" and the like. Gets really, really annoying.

The point is, we're here to play werewolf. Werewolf. Mafia. Not a role-playing PMD game. And this is the last time I will say anything on the matter, because the simple fact that you have to keep arguing about why we should keep RP around is ridiculous and, ultimately, wrong.

Let's get back to playing the game then.
If you have a case on me, explain and let me actually defend myself. As far as I've seen, and others have noticed as well, your only case against me uses really dumb points as proof for your logic.

Wait, we're the ones continuing the argument now? *sigh*

Anyways, I'm going to go back and check votes on Celever (and tgk to a lesser extent) for anything odd.

If Celever is scum, he has an ability that benefits the scum team when he's lynched.

Otherwise, he's town. Guaranteed.

Though, he's definitely not playing overly well for a townie, even if some points he's making are better than you guys are giving him credit for.

If Celever is scum, he has an ability that benefits the scum team when he's lynched.

Otherwise, he's town. Guaranteed.
Yea! This is what I've been saying!

He's drawing way too much attention to himself, whether intentional or not. A member of the scum trying to stay hidden wouldn't do what he's doing. So I 100% agree with simsands post!

I know that when Celever is scum he draws attention to himself anyway; it's really just is nature in WW games.

Please keep the roleplaying at a extremely minimal, it's just that nonsense chatter Day 1 is already much distracting to include excessive roleplay to the equation will be tons of "rubbish". Do consider others who don't have the luxury to rummage through the pile

On other note
##DISTRACT: Celever
The first vote on someone after Camo going on about town cred and stuff. I'm not too sure what I think of the vote though, as GM does vote like this a lot iirc.

This explodeded. ._.

##Unvote:bbninjas

I have to agree to policy lynch everyone who roleplays, TBH. It's absurdly scummy because you simply can't analyze a post properly. If @Reinforce doesn't forbid it, I'll either push for their lynches or get lynched trying; and if I don't manage to do it I'd be happier than ever to be taken out of this game, since it would be heavily advantageous to scum and extremely unfair.

##Vote: TheGrovyleKid

LynchAllRolePlayers (LARP)

I'm literally not making another post until @Reinforce forbids RP or all of you cut it.
I'd like to know why Luis chose to vote for tgk over Celever as the two main role players. Although, Luis voted for Celever later on, so I think this is a neutral vote.

By how that vote fits into the other posts of the writer and the rest of the players tgk.

Calling policy lynch on every roleplayer. Camo is as boring as ever, but he's right on the roleplaying part. It doesn't matter whether they are scum or not, it's simply bad here. No offense RPers, but that's not how you play WW. It's already a game of lying and deceit, the last thing we need is someone saying "But I was just roleplaying!". It's already hard enough for town, don't make it any harder.

Camo fitting his scummy self more than his townie one is a point we can follow afterwards.

##VOTE: thegrovylekid
Once again I find it interesting that CJ went for tgk over Celever.

Funnily enough, most votes on Celever actually had varying reasons; Camo voted for roleplaying, Luis and I voted for continuing an argument, and Keeper and SS voted for Celever's case on Camo.

Also, Celever, I don't think you're anywhere close to L-2.

Celever's "playstyle" is WIFOM. Don't use that as a reason not to suspect him. I'll make a more detailed post later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back