Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Count - Day 5

Valid through: Post 1384

Ice Espeon: 2 (Keeper of Night (1342), SilverSilent (1343))
Keeper of Night: 4 (Ice Espeon (1344), Celever (1365), thegrovylekid (1371), Squirtle Squad (1377))
Vom: 1 (Squirtle Squad (1348), thegrovylekid (1356), simsands (1358))

Not voting: 1 (Vom)

Day Ends: ~60 hours

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

I suppose that KoN is a better candidate, with IE's claim. While I rather would've prevented a night kill, lynching KoN feels safer.

##unvote
##vote: Keeper of Night

Final Vote Count - Day 5

Valid through: Post 1388

Ice Espeon: 2 (Keeper of Night (1342), SilverSilent (1343))
Keeper of Night: 5 (Ice Espeon (1344), Celever (1365), thegrovylekid (1371), Squirtle Squad (1377), simsands (1386))
Vom: 0 (Squirtle Squad (1348), thegrovylekid (1356), simsands (1358))

Not voting: 1 (Vom)

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

Night 5
The Rangers really have begun the quick elimination stages. Keeper of Night provided evidence against another, although this backfired on him and he got lynched instead.

Keeper of Night has been lynched! He was Ben, a Senior Pokémon Ranger.

Role: Ben
Alignment: Pokémon Ranger

You are Ben, a Pokémon Ranger with a notable friend who wields a ukulele, Pichu. You are determined to become a top Pokémon Ranger, but your heart is really for the Pokémon, not yourself.

Ability: Capture Styler
At the start of the stage update there may be the heading "A HORDE OF WILD POKÉMON HAS APPEARED". This horde will consist of a group of a single Pokémon, which will have its attack and effect listed underneath it. For the upcoming stage, you can use that ability as if it was your own. This means this action may be usable during both the day or the night. You cannot use your Pokémon during the same night or day that this ability was activated in.

Pokémon: Pichu (Encore)
Once a day, you may PM me ##ATKPICHU. During the next night, that player must use all of their usable night actions. If that player fails to use their actions, they will randomly target someone with any usable actions instead. You cannot use this Pokémon if you used it during the previous night.
Note: If the player you PM’d me can use a Capture Styler and choose to use it, that choice will trump the use of any Pokémon they own. If they choose not to act, they will be forced to use their Pokémon rather than the styler. If that player has a Pokémon that cannot be used but can use a Capture Styler, they will use the styler.

Win Condition: To eliminate Team Aqua and Team Magma.

No Wild Pokémon entered the campsite that night.

Night 5 will end on Sunday 4th of October, at 7PM AEST.

@thegrovylekid @Celever @Squirtle Squad @Vom @simsands @Ice Espeon @SilverSilent

Night will be updated at approximately 9:00PM AEST (Sunday). For this reason, deadline has been extended to 8:30PM AEST on the same day.

Day 6
Maxie, once again, takes matters into his own hands. Aware that his choices could determine is future, he goes for the safest, most reliable option: Celever.

Celever has been killed! He was Brendan, a Pokémon Trainer.

Role: Brendan
Alignment: Pokémon Ranger

You are Brendan, the son of Normal Type Expert and Gym Leader, Norman. A new resident to Littleroot Town, you have decided to obtain your first Pokémon from Professor Birch. Along your travels, you have discovered the evil plots of Team Magma and Aqua and are determined to defeat them in this crisis.

Passive Ability: Multiple Choice
You may only use up to two Pokémon across every night and day pair (i.e. Night 1 and Day 1, Night 2 and Day 2).

Ability: Starting out your Journey
During Night 0, you must PM me the name of one of the Hoenn Starter Pokémon (Treecko, Mudkip or Torchic). You will be sent the final evolution of that Pokémon, capture it and its ability will become available for your use. If you fail to PM me, you will be randomly assigned a starter.

Ability: On a Journey
Once each odd night (i.e. Night 1, Night 3), you may PM me the name of a Pokémon at its final stage, excluding Legendaries and Starter Pokémon, found in the Hoenn Pokedex. You will capture this Pokémon and its ability will be available for your use.

Pokémon: Mega Swampert (Muddy Water)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKSWAMPERT and the name of one player or three players. If you choose one player, you have a 100% chance of blocking each of that player's lethal and non-lethal night actions. If you choose three players, you have a 50% chance of blocking each of that player’s non-lethal night actions. This Pokémon cannot be captured.

Pokémon: Altaria (Dragon Dance)
Once a day, you may PM me ##ATKALTARIA and the name of a player. You will amplify the abilities of all Pokémon that player owns for the upcoming night.

Pokémon: Sharpedo (Thief)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKSHARPEDO and the name of a player. You will make that player's vote weight 0 for the following day. You will also increase or decrease your vote by the number of votes you removed/added, for the following day (i.e, if a player's vote was 1, your vote will be increased by 1). Your vote weight cannot be increased past '3' or decreased past '1' in this way. This action will fail to activate if the following day is a Lynch or Lose or Mislynch and Lose situation (it will be publically revealed when a situation is Lynch or Lose or a Mislynch and Lose). This Pokémon cannot Mega Evolve.

Pokémon: Kecleon (Ancient Power)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKKECLEON and the name of three players. You will randomly use an effect selected from a premade effect pool. If the effect requires targeting one player, you will target the first player you sent me. If the effect requires targeting two players, you will target the first two players you sent me. If the effect requires targeting three players, you will target all three players you sent me.

Win Condition: To eliminate Team Aqua and Team Magma.

Suddenly, dark shadows surround the campsite. "We have to have a majority lynch!" said one Ranger, coming to this profound realisation.

"Agreed!" said another.

The day mechanics for the upcoming day have been altered!

--------------

There are 6 players alive, meaning the number of votes that would cause a majority lynch against a player is 4. A mistake could end the game!

Day 6 will end once a player has been lynched at majority. The majority will also be decrease by one every 24 hours after the first 48 hours of the day.

Game Mod Notes:
-If you think you should have received a PM regarding the previous night, feel free to PM me and ask for confirmation.

@Vom @thegrovylekid [USER=52351]@Squirtle Squad[/USER] @simsands @Ice Espeon @SilverSilent

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, thank you @thegrovylekid... >.>

Are we certain that IE isn't evil? Cause if he isn't, then we have our scum right here; Vom, SilverSilent and Squirtle Squad.

I'm not evil, I'm Steven. Surprised about Keeper's flip - with the 75% chance and all I don't think we can regret it but it's still a shame :(

simsands, what was your role name again? I think it's now obvious really that Vom is scum, the question is whether he's Maxie or one of the Aqua Admins :/. Ideally, we'd kill an Aqua Admin so they can't team up tommorow.

I'm not evil, I'm Steven. Surprised about Keeper's flip - with the 75% chance and all I don't think we can regret it but it's still a shame :(

simsands, what was your role name again? I think it's now obvious really that Vom is scum, the question is whether he's Maxie or one of the Aqua Admins :/. Ideally, we'd kill an Aqua Admin so they can't team up tommorow.

I don't think I've said my role name, only that it's a non-canon character. I am Elijah.

Yes, we definitely want to get rid of an Aqua member today. If we don't, and I miss the miracle block, there will be two townies and two Aqua left. Yesterday, I blocked Squirtle Squad, and there was still an Aqua kill. He's the one who's most likely to be Maxie, I think.

##vote: Vom

I don't know simsands you've only "confirmed" the name of PMJ who had already claimed and then blocked people since then... Blocking is pretty scummy...

That being said SilverSilent has only provided info on dead Magma players (which he would know if he was Maxie)

Regardless Vom is the scummiest person by far atm and hasn't been active at all!!! If he's not been mod killed then he's probably important. Also if we had it my way yesterday we would have lynched Vom and kept KoN alive!!

##vote: Vom there's no reason why he's not scum.

With no info whatsoever and minimal contribution he's gotta be scum.

hasn't been active at all!!
Not completely true. True I haven't made much (if any) contribution, but someone on the other hand hasn't stopped pointing fingers at people, who all turned out to be town, go figure. I already said I'm not the kind of person to post everything they think. About the no info, no one ever bothered to ask so that's not valid >.>
Either way, I'm Keith.
I'll be back in like 8-9 hours, so I guess we'll see how this turns out.

Hypothesis: Vom is Maxie, SS is an Aqua Admin who saw that Vom was being voted for so decided to vote as well.

Does anyone disagree with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back