Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...

Before any one points fingers at me for being partially responsible for scattereds lynch, I'm genuinely sorry, and his ability looked legitamly convenient for scum.

Hmm @SilverSilent

Seeing as both Magma admins had that capture ability would it be too farfetchd to assume that Aqua has it too? Obviously we can't know until an aqua admin flips..
If Aqua has it then that ninetales is still around...

Hmm and that ability, it seems really weird? I can't really think of any great applications for it as scum? Unless someone like PMJ who lowers vote weight then loses his (as an example)

Well...

Before any one points fingers at me for being partially responsible for scattereds lynch, I'm genuinely sorry, and his ability looked legitamly convenient for scum.

Hmm @SilverSilent

Seeing as both Magma admins had that capture ability would it be too farfetchd to assume that Aqua has it too? Obviously we can't know until an aqua admin flips..
If Aqua has it then that ninetales is still around...

Hmm and that ability, it seems really weird? I can't really think of any great applications for it as scum? Unless someone like PMJ who lowers vote weight then loses his (as an example)

It does seem weird for scum to want to take it, but I could see scum using it to try and gain info on town. Unless a townie took it but it's highly unlikely.

Ok, so @Cypher333 has found a slip? Please share :)

@simsands anything to share? Were you blocked again?

Haha @Celever who'd you block last night? :p hahaha!

I'd really like to look into reinforce today, thought it's hard and with him absent..

##vote: Vom

Thoughts, comments, other? Share :)

Can someone get me a list of vote weight anomalies throughout the whole game please? If all goes to plan I know who Archie is.

Can someone get me a list of vote weight anomalies throughout the whole game please? If all goes to plan I know who Archie is.
My vote weight was 2 day 2, but reverted to 1 the next day. [Probably Growlitheguy]
@Reinforce had a vote weight of 2 yesterday.

Also, aww, now I have nobody to talk to...

I didn't recieve an update, so I was not targetted, Cacturne hit, and Flygon hit Celever.

[QUOTE="Squirtle Squad, post: 2746565, member: 52351"thoughts, comments, other? Share :)[/QUOTE]
Nothing other than ninetales ability would take some prediction to use, but we all knew that.
Unless they're sure they'll be watched/tracked/etc. But then again, there is no real practical use for it, or at least I don't see one.

@Reinforce had a vote weight of 2 yesterday.
Perfect. ##VOTE: Reinforce

This is Archie's ability:
Pokémon: Sharpedo (Thief)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKSHARPEDO and the name of a player. You will make that player's vote weight 0 for the following day. You will also increase or decrease your vote by the number of votes you removed/added, for the following day (i.e, if a player's vote was 1, your vote will be increased by 1). Your vote weight cannot be increased past '3' or decreased past '1' in this way. This action will fail to activate if the following day is a Lynch or Lose or Mislynch and Lose situation (it will be publically revealed when a situation is Lynch or Lose or a Mislynch and Lose).
Someone had a vote weight of 0 yesterday (TGK?) so yeah Reinforce did it. The only other way for someone to have a vote weight of 0 would have been PMJ but he was dead at that point, and the only other way Reinforce could have had an extra vote weight would have been GrowlitheGuy but he was of course dead too. Reinforce is done.

Feel free to hammer this lynch unless something interesting comes up. Preferably wait 24 hours so if someone wants to bring something up they have the opportunity to.

Someone had a vote weight of 0 yesterday (TGK?) so yeah Reinforce did it. The only other way for someone to have a vote weight of 0 would have been PMJ but he was dead at that point, and the only other way Reinforce could have had an extra vote weight would have been GrowlitheGuy but he was of course dead too. Reinforce is done.

Feel free to hammer this lynch unless something interesting comes up. Preferably wait 24 hours so if someone wants to bring something up they have the opportunity to.
It was either TT or IE.

I am sorry for leading the lynch on Sm I honestly thought it made sense. I am no longer going to comment on who to lynch ever! I will say this I used M blaziken's ability last night (I hopefully typed in the command right) so I have a vote weight of 3 right now.
Here are my thoughts on the game.
It seems clear that unless it's something like ninetail's ability or the Hulk ability the abilities that sound scummy are clearly town so for now we have to reverse the abilities that sound scummy vs town as the scummy abilities have been proved to be town. Such as the case of PMJ and SM pmj had a vote lowering ability while SM had an attack reflector ability both of which sound scummy but turned out to be town.

Ok I'm not going to comment on who we should lynch today as I end up lynching the wrong players but I think I can comment on who to lynch tomorrow! And thus there will be time to prove and disprove stuff without putting pressure on them. I say Celever could be the next player to lynch as he keeps leading us (with me sheeping him) to bad things and didn't sm say that if he flips town to get celever or something? I say we stick with celever's lead today but he could be team magma tomorrow because how else would he know this much info about everyone including archie? DUN DUN DUN!

Uh, if the fact he knows about it indicates something, it would be Team Aqua, since, well, there's no apparent reason Team Magma would know Archie's Ability. Oh and don't stop commenting, all input is always appreciated in stuff like this :p

##VOTE: REINFORCE

Alright. Who Paralyzed my Electric type? Step forward, and turn in your Action Replay.

Alakazam uses RNG. Pokemon broke! :S

Yeah, I hit the block on my ability.

Squirtle and Empoleon look kinda scummy after the lynch yesterday.. Celever, you still look kinda scummy, but if you're saying you're the one who targeted me d2, then that basically confirms you're town for me. @thegrovylekid, did the item clear IE tonight?

Good catch! ##vote: Reinforce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back