Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am scum? I had realized who the announcer was since early on and never killed him, I was the second to vote for Athena (right after the guy who I suspected was the announcer) on a double vote day, I gave you a pretty simple and accurate rundown of why we shouldn't mass claim which you never disputed (and don't go "All part of the plan!"; if you do, please explain to me what was wrong with my statement), I didn't even vote KoN the other Day, and I also knew of two Star Witnesses who were alive at the same time (you and Luctini), but never went after either until one of them (who I knew from D1 was a Star Witness but surprisingly never bothered to kill him) was modkilled and only remembered about the other, who I also knew his identity early on, just tonight.

Yeah, right.

Really sucks. I hate claiming, but the mafia already know who I am, so it doesn't matter anymore.

You are Doctor Edwin Acula, and you are aligned with the town. As a child, you joked about becoming a doctor and passing out business cards that say "DR. ACULA" on them. That joke has snowballed into a legitimate passion for medicine, turning you into one of the most respected doctors around, and certainly one of the best that Kara's Vale has to offer.

Active Ability: Rounds
Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. That player won't be killed during this night. You may not use Ray of Hope in the same night.

Active Ability: Ray of Hope
Once a game during any night you may PM me to use this ability. No Star Witnesses will be killed during this night. You may not use Rounds in the same night.

Celever, we don't have time for this kind of deliberation. As much as I'd like to analyze the lynch as thoroughly as possible, we've got a ticking time bomb in our hands primed to explode at any moment. IE is the way to go.

Oh, and there was an extra reason for telling you we shouldn't claim last Day. If we claimed, we'd have one Star Witness, one doctor, and three scum. In other words, the mafia could kill us faster than we could kill them, and we'd lose. Now, however, we have a chance, if we lynch scum both today and tomorrow (or if the mind games get real and I protect myself tonight, saving me from the death hit and giving us an extra chance. Who should I protect, I wonder?).

Also, I don't know what makes you think that I revealed the doctor, Celever. I guess we know that it's CJ now, but not once have I ever referred to him or anyone else as the doctor. Steffenka is the tracker, if that's what you're referring to.

Really sucks. I hate claiming, but the mafia already know who I am, so it doesn't matter anymore.

You are Doctor Edwin Acula, and you are aligned with the town. As a child, you joked about becoming a doctor and passing out business cards that say "DR. ACULA" on them. That joke has snowballed into a legitimate passion for medicine, turning you into one of the most respected doctors around, and certainly one of the best that Kara's Vale has to offer.

Active Ability: Rounds
Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. That player won't be killed during this night. You may not use Ray of Hope in the same night.

Active Ability: Ray of Hope
Once a game during any night you may PM me to use this ability. No Star Witnesses will be killed during this night. You may not use Rounds in the same night.

One thing that bothers me (I knew that this is what you would claim) is why after Jeremy had pointed out that you are the doctor, the mafia never bothered to kill you? Seems weird to me. However, CJ's making some good points and I can't understand why would he target Luctini (according to steff) other than save him from a NK if we learned Luctini's role which has no abilities?

Anyway, I think we should keep voting for IE.

Also, I don't know what makes you think that I revealed the doctor, Celever. I guess we know that it's CJ now, but not once have I ever referred to him or anyone else as the doctor. Steffenka is the tracker, if that's what you're referring to.
The mafia could do process of elimination are both you and IE claimed.

Anyway, ##UNVOTE: Chaos Jackal I guess I was wrong.
GM DracLord
Mr.Muffin
thegrovylekid
Ice Espeon

2 or 3 mafia, let's take our pick. I'm thinking that grovyle could very feasibly be town and silenced and maybe IE is too. I know that Drac claimed but I just don't believe it.
##VOTE: GM DracLord

I haven't been posting here because I'm still trying to figure this game out and volunteering and vacations. Also, one more thing: I can't read people! I'm not going to be able to play very well! You could literally come up to my face in real life and tell me Claydol GE is being reprinted and I'd probably believe you if you spoke without it sounding sarcastic. So I just have to go along with whatever logic you guys come up with and hope you aren't wrong.

I haven't been posting here because I'm still trying to figure this game out and volunteering and vacations. Also, one more thing: I can't read people! I'm not going to be able to play very well! You could literally come up to my face in real life and tell me Claydol GE is being reprinted and I'd probably believe you if you spoke without it sounding sarcastic. So I just have to go along with whatever logic you guys come up with and hope you aren't wrong.
That's no excuse. You have to share your thoughts.

Have you ever been silenced this game?

The mafia could do process of elimination are both you and IE claimed.

Anyway, ##UNVOTE: Chaos Jackal I guess I was wrong.
GM DracLord
Mr.Muffin
thegrovylekid
Ice Espeon

2 or 3 mafia, let's take our pick. I'm thinking that grovyle could very feasibly be town and silenced and maybe IE is too. I know that Drac claimed but I just don't believe it.
##VOTE: GM DracLord

OKAY LET ME THINK IT THROUGH

GM Drac claimed that TT is town that is not a star witness while claiming that Keeper might be mafia or a star witness. From what I see, he was right. Still, GM could be scum. His real role might be similar but just without the mafia part. Meaning that the real ability is "pm me a name and I will tell you if it is a star witness or not". Which seems more logical imo and could explain their lucky strike on bbninjas.
Also, why hasn't he spoken yet? Why not telling us what he has found out?
Disappearing right after everyone got off your back is also very scummy imo. Especially after you didn't contribute or post before appearing to defend yourself.

##UNVOTE:##VOTE:GM DracLord

My brain is on fire.

My first thoughts are the timer, which is going up quickly. Just some guesswork, but the timer probably can't go much higher than 70. My guess is 85-100 the box will open.

Next is GM Draclord. Compiled the times he's talked about his ability below .
GM Draclord said:
"When you see me dead, just knew I saw nothing in TT while I see something in KON. "I know you guys will figure this out.

Eliminating me is bad for the town if you guys decides to lynch me. The minute I say more about the Aura I'm as good as dead since Mafia wouldnt like me.
Anyway, I'm gonna be lynch if I don't reveal.

I got an ability that can see if a person has an aura. It has a 50% successful rate. If a person has an Aura he is either the Witness or the Mafia. I tried it twice already. and one of it was KoN.

It's only been 3 nights. I could hardly share any useful information. Outing this ability this early in Mafia isn't really beneficial to the town. But since it's either loosing a Mafia lynch chance and me being targetted by Mafia tonight. I guess I'll rather we have the lynch option open. Plus, I wouldn't say this ability is helpful when the only place I could convey the information is here thus. If I say I saw someone has an aura and the mafia knew that person is not one of them, it would help them instead of helping the town outing a mafia.

The first one is... extremely cryptic. My biggest issue with this is, logically, someone with nothing to hide would be open with everyone about information [IE, 3 people hiding in a closet, one gets found purposely but then acts all defensive when the person who is it tries to check the closet, thus outing the other 2 players] so, logically, GM is hiding something.

The second one is odd, which comes across as pleading to me, especially since he says
The minute I say more about the Aura I'm as good as dead since Mafia wouldnt like me.

And then, in the very same post, he proceeds to explain about his aura and is not killed.

The next one is just him explaining the Aura ability.

In the fourth one, he states that he could hardly share any useful information. Any information is useful when there is a time bomb counting down on us. While this isn't suspicious enough on its own, this combined with the rest makes him suspicious enough to ##VOTE: GM Draclord.

@scattered mind - Happy?

My first thoughts are the timer, which is going up quickly. Just some guesswork, but the timer probably can't go much higher than 70. My guess is 85-100 the box will open.

Next is GM Draclord. Compiled the times he's talked about his ability below .

The first one is... extremely cryptic. My biggest issue with this is, logically, someone with nothing to hide would be open with everyone about information [IE, 3 people hiding in a closet, one gets found purposely but then acts all defensive when the person who is it tries to check the closet, thus outing the other 2 players] so, logically, GM is hiding something.

The second one is odd, which comes across as pleading to me, especially since he says

And then, in the very same post, he proceeds to explain about his aura and is not killed.

The next one is just him explaining the Aura ability.

In the fourth one, he states that he could hardly share any useful information. Any information is useful when there is a time bomb counting down on us. While this isn't suspicious enough on its own, this combined with the rest makes him suspicious enough to ##VOTE: GM Draclord.

@scattered mind - Happy?

And why aren't you answering Celever's question?

BTW, "50% success rate" is something mafia throw in sometimes so that they don't have to give a lot of results. That ability isn't really strong enough to warrant failing half the time.

And why aren't you answering Celever's question?
I'm assuming by not saying anything it just means that he hasn't been silenced. Chances are the ability just evolved from something, but I'm trying to figure out what, since I can't think of any other public effects we've actually had.

Oi, so CJ turns in the tides.

##Unvote: Ice Espeon
##Vote: GM Draclord

Let's get a lynch before the timer moves on even further, people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back