Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
._.

This leaves me with no alternative. When I post this a timer starts on my life and I die in 24 hours. When the timer reached 70 and I became a Star Witness, I received a random role of an existing scum member and this is what I recieved:

You are Casey Watkins, and you are aligned with the mafia. You've gone on plenty of missions for the boss and survived wounds that, in honesty, should have killed you. You are one hardy son of a gun, which makes you the perfect person to ascend to power now that the boss is locked up.

Passive Ability: Bleed Out
If you would be lynched, you will not be lynched, but you will die at the end of the following day. (Devolves when the timer hits 50)

Active Ability: Silence
Once a night you may PM me the name of a player other than you, your teammates, or whoever you used this ability on during the previous night. That player will be unable to talk during the next day.

Win Condition: All Star Witnesses are killed and Pandora's Box does not open

Grovyle is the only one not to have claimed, and I don't remember seeing a Casey Watkins anywhere else in other people's claims, so I don't see any alternative as to who it could be. We don't have the time to waste debating this or waiting for the fourth vote on me with the timer. We have to act now or we will probably lose.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
Don't fall for it. IE's role never said anything about receiving a scum role PM, and it makes no sense that he would have it. This is nothing but his final gambit to keep him alive and stall the game. We need that hammer vote and we need it now.

Ice Espeon

So you expect me to have made up that role then? Of course this is a gambit - I don't want us to lose and I'm trying to prevent that!

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
No, that's your own role, because you're scum and you're one vote away from losing the game. You're out of options, and this is all you have left. But it won't work.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
thegrovylekid: 1 (Ice Espeon)
Ice Espeon: 3 (L-1) (TwistedTurtwig, steffenka, Luispipe8)

Not voting: 3 (Cypher333, thegrovylekid, Cinesra)

Votes to lynch: 4

Day six ends whenever a player is lynched.

Pandora's Box timer: 74

Ice Espeon

Since I can't change your minds I guess we're going to lose then -_______-

##UNVOTE: thegrovylekid
##VOTE: Ice Espeon

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
thegrovylekid: 0 (Ice Espeon)
Ice Espeon: 4 (LYNCHED) (TwistedTurtwig, steffenka, Luispipe8, Ice Espeon)

Not voting: 3 (Cypher333, thegrovylekid, Cinesra)

Werewolf 27: Revelation
Day Six

Ice Espeon was first to speak, calling for a lynch on thegrovylekid. But no one went for it and everyone turned on him in a panic. Resigned to his fate, he walked himself up to the guillotine and said nothing as the blade sliced through his neck, ending his life.

Ice Espeon has been lynched! Ice Espeon was:

You are Teri Reese, and you are aligned with the mafia. A child prodigy who can perfectly mimic anyone, you were in school when the raid happened. No one would ever suspect a little girl to lead the mafia, which makes you the perfect person to ascend to power now that the boss is locked up.

Active Ability: Threaten
Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You will threaten them with bodily harm, dissuading them from using any Active Abilities during that night.

Active Ability: Pulverize
Once a game during any night you may PM me the name of a player other than you or your teammates. That player will lose all Passive and Active Abilities for the rest of the game.

Win Condition: All Star Witnesses are killed and Pandora's Box does not open

With Ice Espeon's death, even more black tendrils scattered from the statue's base. A loud shriek was heard, an unholy union of tormented souls longing to break free. Things did not look good for Kara's Vale.

Night 6 ends Monday, August 31, at 7 AM CST. If nothing happens tonight, the game will end because neither side will be able to claim victory before Pandora's Box opens.

Pandora's Box timer: 77

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Werewolf 27: Revelation
Night Six

There was only one mafiosi left. He would have to do his best to bring glory to the mafia... with no one left to protect her, he wasted no time in heading to Mayor Kara's house. However, instead of finding her asleep, she was sitting in her bed, reading a book.

The man gasped. "Pardon the intrusion, Mayor," he said quickly, trying to formulate a plan. "May I... come in?"

Mayor Kara looked at the young man, sized him up. "Please... but what do you want at this hour?"

There was no use in trying to hide it. He could see it in her eyes; she already knew why he had come. He brandished a knife, let its blade glint in the moonlight. "Your life... I came to take it."

Antonia hmm'd, unsurprised. She reached to her nightstand, picked up a glass of wine, and drank from it. "You're not joking, are you?"

He stepped forward. "Please. Don't scream."

Antonia set her bookmark in her book and set it next to her bed. "I don't want to believe it, but..." She took her glasses off, folded them, set them on the book. "To protect Kara's Vale... and to allow the people here to live full, rich lives... that is what I must do..." She looked at the young man again. He couldn't be any older than 20. "Do you have something like that? Something you'll do at all cost?"

The man nodded, briefly lowered his weapon before remembering why he was there. "Yes... I also have something I must do."

Antonia took another drink. "Can you bear the burden? Do you really have the resolve?" She stood now, facing him.

This time, the man's resolve did not falter. He raised his knife up and pointed the tip to her. "Yes, I've got a reason to bear that burden... and I will."

Antonia took a moment to think about her options, and didn't like any of them. "Even if I call for help, I suppose I can't stop that knife..." She picked up the glass she had been drinking from and peered into it. She swished the dark liquid around before looking back up to the young man. "Would you at least let me finish this glass? It's from a close friend... it would be sad to waste it."

The young man looked and saw the sadness in Mayor Kara's eyes and decided to grant her a last request. He turned away, lowered his weapon. "...I'm sorry."

And there was her opening. "You dropped your guard, boy!" She threw the glass at his feet, sending shards everywhere, and lunged at him.

In the morning, the few townspeople who remained met up to discuss business. At first, they were surprised that they woke up at all; a closer inspection of the statue revealed that many, but not all, of the shadowy tendrils had retreated into the statue. Still, it looked as if they could pop out at any moment. Either way, it was clear that the town had earned a reprieve, however short it may be. The threat of Pandora's Box was still very real.

Someone noticed that Mayor Kara was late. Guards were sent to investigate - they came back with bad news. During the night, Mayor Kara had been slain.

Celever has been killed! Celever was:

You are Antonia Kara, and you are aligned with the town. This is literally your town; your family runs it, and has for decades. As the one in charge, you've done your best to stamp out crime. Your administration is already touting the arrest of Tristan Wise as a major accomplishment. To be fair, it is, but there's still the issue of all the rampant crime and murder still being committed in the name of the mafia. One step at a time, that's your motto.

As the head of the investigation that lead to the big arrest, you've naturally been called as a Star Witness.

You cannot afford to pardon everyone, so you have no abilities other than your vote.

Win Condition: All members of the mafia eliminated and Pandora's Box does not open

The final Star Witness shifted around nervously. Everything was riding on him. Who would be eliminated first?

Would it be him? The last mafiosi? Or would the town quite literally argue themselves to death?

There are six players in the game. Votes to lynch: 4

Day seven ends whenever a player is lynched.

@Luispipe8 @TwistedTurtwig @Cypher333 @steffenka @thegrovylekid @Cinesra

Today could very well be the last day.

Pandora's Box timer: 72

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
I can't believe that we still have a tiny bit of time left on the timer. We need to make this last chance count!

I was very surprised to see that there were six members on the scum team, but this can still work. All that we need is for enough people to vote and this game will end in a town victory. The best part is that there's literally only one player in the game who can be scum at this point, thanks to IE's attempted gambit yesterday. Let me summarize:

IE claimed to have discovered the role of a mafia member that had a silencing ability and a lynch-stalling ability that has definitely run out by now after devolving. It didn't turn out to be IE's own role, so it must be the role of the last scum member. IE figured that he could reveal this information, and when the scum player was lynched, he'd have some extra credibility. This didn't work out for him, since he was lynched. But who was he voting for? thegrovylekid. He has to be the last scum member, there's no other way.

Luis: Proven to have an ability that increased the timer, which the scum role doesn't have
Cypher: Proven to have jack-of-all-trade abilities, which the scum role doesn't have
steffenka: Cleared by me
Cinesra: Cleared by scattered mind's role
Myself: Proven to have an announcing ability, which the scum role doesn't have (and I'm Thomas Martin after all)

##VOTE: thegrovylekid

TGK is literally the only possibility left. All we need is three more people to vote and we win this!
@Luispipe8 @Cypher333 @steffenka @Cinesra : let's do this!

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
So this is literally the last day left, with 3 possible scenarios:

-We lynch the last mafia and we win.
-We mislynch and the last mafia kills the last Star Witness, they win.
-They kill the wrong person and then all of us lose.

Definitely going for the first, and TT already made the case on TGK.

##Vote: thegrovylekid

2 more votes to victory, guys!

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
Well, we lost. Who was the last star witness?

Since I'm nice, ##VOTE: thegrovylekid

I had a blast playing this game, see you all in Omega Alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.