Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Day 1 Ends on the 22nd at 22:00 BST

Camoclone said:
Celever said:
SS, I've tried explaining this already, but I think you're still a bit confused. Read this post carefully:
The indie faction of the game, the Equalists, seem to have the ability to remove a player's bending powers. Whether your ability is a bending power or a regular role will be apparent in your Role PM. My invincibility is a bending power, and Ice Espeon confirmed in-thread yesterday that it will be possible to target some roles after they die. If I'm lynched today, the Equalists can remove my bending powers tonight and kill me for good, meaning that you will have just killed someone you believe to be town and contributing (which, Camo, is the difference between when I wated to vote you when I thought you could be town).

If scum wastes there ability removing ability on you and you are town then I'm fine with that. It's probably limited shot. It means one more power role will be safe in the future. It's not like you'll flip town anyways though.
If the point of the faction is to have non-benders outweigh the amount of benders, then I highly doubt it would be limited. It seems most logical to assume that it is essentially the night kill of their faction.

Squirtle Squad said:
I don't think either of you are town but I think it's far more beneficial based on Celevers claim that we kill him.
Please re-read Celever's post. You are saying here that, though you find both Camo and Celv to be scummy, you rather vote the one with a claimed role. Why?

Anyone can claim. I might have to later. Why would you not vote for the person who says they don't die the first time if you find two people equally scummy.

Because if he's telling the truth then he essentially lives. And I'm doubt they can remove a dead guys bending but I'm willing to take that chance

Squirtle Squad said:
Because if he's telling the truth then he essentially lives. And I'm doubt they can remove a dead guys bending but I'm willing to take that chance

So the chance you are willing to take is:
Let's get rid of the second most active player in the game and hope I'm right. Because YOLOSWAG?? Sorry, YOLOSWAG doesn't work. If you honestly don't believe Celever's claim, I want to know why. What is wrong with Celever's role that you don't believe him?

That's funny. I'm the most active player and you are trying to get me lynched. The logic.

Squirtle Squad said:

We do, though, have to assume that scum aren't dumb enough to leave Celever alive after we vote him. Because they can target him, going off of what IE told us.

@Camoclone, active =/= town. If Celever is lynched and turned out to be telling the truth, he'd be a confo town. He wouldn't be around much longer after that.

Why wouldn't he? I mean with the way he is leading right now the wolves sure wouldn't mind him sticking around.

You guys are so funny. You use Celever's activity level to defend him then dismiss it as being scummy for me.

Camoclone said:
You guys are so funny. You use Celever's activity level to defend him then dismiss it as being scummy for me.

No, we are using him being a good player to determine whether or not to keep him around.

Camoclone said:
That's funny. I'm the most active player and you are trying to get me lynched. The logic.

You admitted that you don't even think about what you post, your total number of posts being over double what I have posted. We're not comparable.

Squirtle Squad, if you understand what I'm talking about with the Equalists, would you mind explaining the mechanic to me? Camo lied to you saying that it's probably a limited number of uses, because as KoN said it's their nightkill, and they can use it on me tonight whether I'm lynched or not, so that's his post flawed. I also think you missed where I said IE confirmed some players can be targeted after death, but only some. I think mine's a pretty obvious choice for this mechanic! :eek:

Why do you think I'm scum, BTW? I'm till very eager to see one legitimate reason against me, because I haven't yet >~<

Celever said:
Camoclone said:

You admitted that you don't even think about what you post, your total number of posts being over double what I have posted. We're not comparable.

Squirtle Squad, if you understand what I'm talking about with the Equalists, would you mind explaining the mechanic to me? Camo lied to you saying that it's probably a limited number of uses, because as KoN said it's their nightkill, and they can use it on me tonight whether I'm lynched or not, so that's his post flawed. I also think you missed where I said IE confirmed some players can be targeted after death, but only some. I think mine's a pretty obvious choice for this mechanic! :eek:

Why do you think I'm scum, BTW? I'm till very eager to see one legitimate reason against me, because I haven't yet >~<
Wrong yet again. I said I don't think about specific word choice when I post.

How do you know it's the night kill Celever? That post makes it seem as though you know for sure.

Agree with Celever, SS you haven't posted an actual case against Celever, and as I stated, YOLOSWAG isn't a case

Camoclone said:
Why wouldn't he? I mean with the way he is leading right now the wolves sure wouldn't mind him sticking around.
He may live just as likely as he may not. It really depends on how close Celever's reads are to who scum are. If he is/gets close, they silence him for good, and we may not know who exactly scum was protecting. The opposite also holds true, where scum could target him to make it look like they were defending somebody, then use that argument to sway the town's vote another way.

Camoclone said:
I don't look at activity level, I look at contribution level. I also do not count spam as contribution.

Celevers role is unproveable, that's why I don't like it. Whilst, it's totally a possible role and I'd believe to exist, it's still unproveable.

Nope don't believe Camo on the equalists, I'm sure it's like a night kill judging by the OP description.

Seeings as no one seems to be jumping on Celever you may as claim Camo. That would definitely aid this situation.

Camoclone said:
How do you know it's the night kill Celever? That post makes it seem as though you know for sure.

Have you ever played in a game with a cult before?

Squirtle Squad said:
Celevers role is unproveable, that's why I don't like it. Whilst, it's totally a possible role and I'd believe to exist, it's still unproveable.

Nope don't believe Camo on the equalists, I'm sure it's like a night kill judging by the OP description.

Seeings as no one seems to be jumping on Celever you may as claim Camo. That would definitely aid this situation.

Fair enough, it would be helpful if my role were provable, but then again I'd most likely need a night to get another action in in order to prove it anyway (as is the way with most provable roles). Even so, I would like to know what ACTIONS I have done to give you a scum read.

Also, if you want Camo to claim, I'd advise voting him. JS :v

Squirtle Squad said:

So why are you more willing to vote the one with a claimed role that you could believe when you have another suspect in mind?

Honestly, given your responses so far, if Camo flips wolf, I think we should be looking into you tomorrow. It seems like you're trying to stay open to all sides, but you really are acting biased against Celever.

Now, I'm going to sleep. Don't detonate the thread while I'm away.

Camos gonna die at this rate anyway so if he was town/ beneficial to the town he would reveal regardless. I'd almost be willing to bet that Camo is one of the avatar :p

Honesty I nearly always play these games on hunches with a bit of educational guesses and fact to guide. So my gut says Celever is scummier than Camo, in addition to the fact that Celever reckons he won't die when he's lynched. So it's safer to lynch Celever which is what I've been saying the whole game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back