Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Day 1 Ends on the 22nd at 22:00 BST

Squirtle Squad said:
##unvote: Mr. Muffin
##vote: Celever

I think you and KoN are buddying way to hard.

The only reason it looks like Camo and ATA they're buddying is because they both seem to be against you to, but they don't seem like they're working together. Camo is fighting you for obvious reasons, just read back the whole day 1 messages. ATA was accused of being scummy by you two from the one post he made where he just agreed with something Camo said. Everything about ATA past that point was aggressive and unnecessary.

The only reason I've voted you instead of KoN is because I was suss on you before the game even started!
You liked the role confirmation post first, almost instantly :p as a host, I usually send out the scum roles first so you would have had to have got your role pretty early...

I liked the post as soon as I saw it because the thread would be unread after I clicked off it, and I didn't want to forget. Plus, scum and indie roles are almost always sent out last. Check to see when you were sent your Wizarding Wars Role PM in comparison to Luis' "sending out roles" post if you don't believe me.

Yeah, I'm buddying KoN. Buddying isn't a scumtell.

bbninjas said:
Celever said:
Yes, you have.

Give me a fact to do with Muffin beyond his profile page, which I will choose to ignore out of 'principle'.

If it is Muffin that you were thinking primarily of, why did you not bring it up then? The principal that Muffin has been on and has not responded is a completely legit argument. In fact, I believe I picked up on this principal thanks to you. I've seen you go around and ask why someone stopped responding to your posts, including myself, and that's time based. Anyway, I've got to fly for the Day :D

It was implied that it was Muffin.

I only ask why someone has stopped responding to my posts when they are still posting in the game thread, when I'm thinking straight.

You didn't give me a fact related to Muffin, because there are no facts Day 1. That's the fun of it ;(

##UNVOTE: AlexanderTheAwesome
##VOTE: Celever

"Buddying isn't a scumtell" - but it's still a tell. When it's Day 1 and we don't have much else, pursuing tells seems good to me. Are you and KoN part of a group? Are you in a lover-chat? We don't know, but you're buddying and it's worth looking in to.

BigfootAUS said:
##UNVOTE: AlexanderTheAwesome

"Buddying isn't a scumtell" - but it's still a tell. When it's Day 1 and we don't have much else, pursuing tells seems good to me. Are you and KoN part of a group? Are you in a lover-chat? We don't know, but you're buddying and it's worth looking in to.

No we're not and no it isn't.

That's great of you to say, but no one can verify it.

Celever said:
Squirtle Squad said:
##unvote: Mr. Muffin
##vote: Celever

I think you and KoN are buddying way to hard.

The only reason it looks like Camo and ATA they're buddying is because they both seem to be against you to, but they don't seem like they're working together. Camo is fighting you for obvious reasons, just read back the whole day 1 messages. ATA was accused of being scummy by you two from the one post he made where he just agreed with something Camo said. Everything about ATA past that point was aggressive and unnecessary.

The only reason I've voted you instead of KoN is because I was suss on you before the game even started!
You liked the role confirmation post first, almost instantly :p as a host, I usually send out the scum roles first so you would have had to have got your role pretty early...

I liked the post as soon as I saw it because the thread would be unread after I clicked off it, and I didn't want to forget. Plus, scum and indie roles are almost always sent out last. Check to see when you were sent your Wizarding Wars Role PM in comparison to Luis' "sending out roles" post if you don't believe me.

Athenas game had the scum at the top of her role list. Luis' is the only game I've played where scum haven't been at the top. Regardless, those games don't really matter when roles were sent out because they didn't have a post to confirm you had your role like this one does. In this game, the post to like was available as he was sending out his roles.
Anyways this obviously isn't based off fact, but going by the way I run games and the way I've seen the majority of others, you would be scum.

Let me make the point that all roles were sent out in a random order to avoid discussions about when roles were sent out and their impact on a player's alignment.

I just skimmed through pages 10-17.

What I have gathered:
-Camo is witch-hunting like normal. IMO not anything out of the ordinary, and isn't on the top of my worry list.
-KoN and Celever are caring way to much about each other. This isn't a debate on your favorite hot pocket flavor this is a game were you don't know someones allegiance. Putting so much energy into defending someone who you don't know anything about(game wise) is idiotic. I am jumping to the conclusion that they are tied together. Thus if one turns out to be apart of mason-esque group we can confirm the other, or the more likely thing to happen one is maf and we have an easy day 2 lynch. Maybe they are both town, and they don't know about "Trust no one" thing in these kinds of games. I am against this fact because they are both Werewolf veterans.
-I still don't understand why the AtA vote actually took off. I don't see why you would go along with one of Camo's witch hunts.

General reminders: Unless the person has extraordinary evidence, don't believe extraordinary claims.

Also....

Achieeve Unlocked! Somewhat Active Day 1!

Squirtle Squad said:
Celever said:

Athenas game had the scum at the top of her role list. Luis' is the only game I've played where scum haven't been at the top. Regardless, those games don't really matter when roles were sent out because they didn't have a post to confirm you had your role like this one does. In this game, the post to like was available as he was sending out his roles.
Anyways this obviously isn't based off fact, but going by the way I run games and the way I've seen the majority of others, you would be scum.

I think you missed the part where I said I liked the post before getting my role.

Nice, Camo, getting a lynch set up on me as always. Again, this is why your Day 1 strategy just doesn't work. Oh well, I care a lot less this game than in others. I can't exactly give a better alternative lynch option since there are still 0 leads today which more than one person can agree is solid, including my own voters agreeing with my lynch. It sounded like KoN was building a case on Camo, so I'll wait for that.

Mr.Muffin said:

What I have gathered:
-Camo is witch-hunting like normal. IMO not anything out of the ordinary, and isn't on the top of my worry list.
-KoN and Celever are caring way to much about each other. This isn't a debate on your favorite hot pocket flavor this is a game were you don't know someones allegiance. Putting so much energy into defending someone who you don't know anything about(game wise) is idiotic. I am jumping to the conclusion that they are tied together. Thus if one turns out to be apart of mason-esque group we can confirm the other, or the more likely thing to happen one is maf and we have an easy day 2 lynch. Maybe they are both town, and they don't know about "Trust no one" thing in these kinds of games. I am against this fact because they are both Werewolf veterans.
-I still don't understand why the AtA vote actually took off. I don't see why you would go along with one of Camo's witch hunts.

General reminders: Unless the person has extraordinary evidence, don't believe extraordinary claims.

I trust people too much in these games, it's true. That's just my playstyle.

Can I get an update on votes!

Celever said:
Squirtle Squad said:

I think you missed the part where I said I liked the post before getting my role.

Nice, Camo, getting a lynch set up on me as always. Again, this is why your Day 1 strategy just doesn't work. Oh well, I care a lot less this game than in others. I can't exactly give a better alternative lynch option since there are still 0 leads today which more than one person can agree is solid, including my own voters agreeing with my lynch. It sounded like KoN was building a case on Camo, so I'll wait for that.

This happened to me last game and I can see other players frustration now that I'm on the other end, giving up on the town is as much of a hinderance as it is being wolf, that's why I now think you'd be best lynch. I learned from my mistake not to just give up because you can usually turn the situation around. Sure you didn't "give up" but saying you care a lot less about this game really just doesn't help.

Celever said:
Mr.Muffin said:

What I have gathered:

Iirc I'm pretty sure you were one of the people that tunneled me last game, so I'd have to disagree with this statement. I could be wrong though so if I am please let me know.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Celever said:

This happened to me last game and I can see other players frustration now that I'm on the other end, giving up on the town is as much of a hinderance as it is being wolf, that's why I now think you'd be best lynch. I learned from my mistake not to just give up because you can usually turn the situation around. Sure you didn't "give up" but saying you care a lot less about this game really just doesn't help.

Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you'd learned your lesson!

Ok but seriously, my role is truly excellent. I can't die. That's why IDRC about getting lynched, because it's probably better on me than anyone else, thinking about it. Obviously randomly hitting scum would benie, but it's very unlikely, so may as well confirm me as town so I can get down to pressuring come Day 2.

##UNVOTE: Camoclone

Celever said:

Iirc I'm pretty sure you were one of the people that tunneled me last game, so I'd have to disagree with this statement. I could be wrong though so if I am please let me know.

I don't really remember last game that much :eek:. I don't see an immediate correlation between what I sad and tunelling though...

Keeper of Night said:
Care to elaborate on that a bit, Celever?

I lose my vote, but I can still talk freely in-thread. Unsure on whether I count as a dead person or not in terms of village numbers, but I'd assume so since really voteweight is how village numbers are measured.

I'd c/p my role, but tablets are so difficult to use, honestly. If I hae time tomorrow morning I'll do a full claim, but you've basically got my role there.

Celever said:

Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you'd learned your lesson!
rofl :rolleyes:

Ok but seriously, my role is truly excellent. I can't die. That's why IDRC about getting lynched, because it's probably better on me than anyone else, thinking about it. Obviously randomly hitting scum would benie, but it's very unlikely, so may as well confirm me as town so I can get down to pressuring come Day 2.
what does this even mean....
##UNVOTE: Camoclone

OH I DID IT!!!

Quote:
Celever - Uncle Iroh - Firebender - Town

You were an extremely wise firebender, who appreciated balance both in nature and in the bending arts. You helped guide your nephew, Zuko, away from his path of destruction and revenge after his banishment from the Fire Nation towards one of peace. When you died, your spirit moved to the spirit world, where you resided until Harmonic Divergence made you manifest in Republic City. As a high ranking member of the White Lotus, you are deeply disturbed by the sudden appearance of the Red Lotus, and their reckless ambitions that would throw the world wildly out of balance.

Bending Ability - Spirituality

This ability is passive and is in effect for the duration of the game. Due to your strong connections to the spirit world, you are able to live on as a spirit after your death. If you die, you will only lose your ability to vote (you may still post in the thread) and your role PM will not be posted in the update.

Win Condition - Eliminate all threats to the town.

Yes, this is missing bbcode. I couldn't c/p out of the textbox under the main PM, so I just copied directly from the PM instead, wich doesn't copy code as well. Please don't say what code is missing, we could use it to catch a mafia later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back