Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Sign-ups closed; Game will start soon.

Our game is going to be ready before this one, at this rate.

Tbh I don't know if I have time to play this. I was expecting the first two-three days (= busiest time) to pass during the last two weeks (when I had free from university) and after that it would become easier to keep up. But with all these delays the first days will hit my most busy weeks and I will fall behind again.

Thank you for your patience everyone, I will now be sending out the roles (finally). Under your role PM you will be informed of whether you are able to use an action during Night 0. If you are able to, you may send in actions straight away, but officially, Night 0 will start when 15 people have liked this post to confirm they have recieved their roles, and will last for 2 days from then, or until everyone has liked this post to confirm that they have recieved their roles (whichever is sooner).

IT'S FINALLY READY? WHOA JESUS

time to re-read the OP

Hope you guys have fun! I will just be sitting over here, reading along and silently judging you.

RE: Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Roles Have Been Sent Out! (Finally)

All 27 roles have now been sent out. If you did not recieve a role, let me know ASAP (I don't think that's happened though). For those of you who aren't familiar with the series, a good place to learn about your character is this Avatar Wiki: http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar_Wiki

I'd prefer that there are no more posts from players after this point unless you have a general question about the game.

Good luck!

15 people have now liked that post, so...

Night 0 will end on the 17th of April at 21:00 GMT, or when all players have liked that post (whichever is the soonest).

Ice Espeon said:
15 people have now liked that post, so...

Night 0 will end on the 17th of April at 21:00 GMT, or when all players have liked that post (whichever is the soonest).
IM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW XD

RE: Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Night 0 Ends on the 17th at 21:00 GMT

Please refrain from posting at night. This is a verbal warning.

The thread will be locked at night in future nights, but it is open for this night to allow people to confirm they have recieved their roles.

RE: Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Day 1 Ends on the 22nd at 22:00 BST

Divergence_1_1.png

It's the first day of Harmonic Divergence, and there are early signs of the fabric of the world being torn apart - vines have sprouted all over Republic City, and the sun burns hotter than ever before. Equalist flags have been seen hanging up around the city, along with rumours about the Red Lotus' prison break. It has also been claimed that the last three Avatars before Avatar Korra have reappeared, but if all four of them die, the Red Lotus will send the world into an even greater chaos than Harmonic Divergence. You, along with 26 others, have gathered in Republic City in order to pursue your vision for a better world. There is great danger ahead.

You all awake to the sound of some kind of announcement:

Hello my fellow Townies! Lets kill all scum, guys! I hope the best for all the townies! Good Night, and Good Luck.

With that, you begin the day.

---

Voting procedures are outlined in the original post and it will take a total weight of 14 votes to reach a majority today. To get my attention, use ##Ice Espeon (I would prefer if this is bolded).

Day 1 will end on the 22nd of April at 10pm BST.

(I used GMT last time as I forgot we had moved into British Summertime :p)

Good luck and have fun!

So I think their is a subtle hint in the first post....

##Ice Espeon

In all seriousness what are the best steps day 1? I hope some lead comes. I don't want a townie to get killed cuz "First Day rando lynch!"

My response to the start of day:

Hello my fellow Townies! Lets kill all scum, guys! I hope the best for all the townies! Good Night, and Good Luck.

Oh what, you don't hope the best for all the scum?

Are you implying you want the scum to have success too?

.____.

My reaction to Day 1:

giphy.gif

inb4 rv'd for bad post

Mr.Muffin said:
Are you implying you want the scum to have success too?

Why would I imply that?

##VOTE: TCGDEOXYS

Mr.Muffin said:
So I think their is a subtle hint in the first post....

##Ice Espeon

In all seriousness what are the best steps day 1? I hope some lead comes. I don't want a townie to get killed cuz "First Day rando lynch!"

I can't answer this kind of question, if it's directed at me.

My name is Opal :D
End of story

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-active-werewolf-xxvi-harmonic-divergence-day-1-ends-on-the-22nd-at-22-00-bst?pid=2711021#pid2711021

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-active-werewolf-xxvi-harmonic-divergence-day-1-ends-on-the-22nd-at-22-00-bst?pid=2711029#pid2711029

26. Haunted Water

I don't like that like pattern.

Camoclone said:

Camoclone said:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone vote for the same person twice in a 12 minute time period o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back