Finished Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Game Over! Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXV: Party in Kanto! - Day 6, Prof. Oaks joins us for cake!

LOL, PMJ. The fact that you're trying to get me lynched even though I'm literally confirmed to be Clair is proof enough that you're scum. Regardless, what could I possibly have to gain from lying about that? GG, town wins if Drac votes for you.

I made a mistake with my vote earlier. Normally, I get to invite people to a tea party (hence why TT said something along the lines of pushing my right wing agenda, a reference to the Tea Party) and if I vote for the same person as one of them, I get a vote weight of 2. The problem is that I was powered up by Drac and I remembered that my vote was increased to 3, I just forgot that that was only if I voted for the same person as someone I invited to the tea party, in this case PMJ and SF. I actually have a vote count of 2 because of the power up, but the day requires 4 votes to end. I was sleepy at the time, evidenced by the fact that I mentioned sleep twice in that post. Still confo-town and have no reason to lie.

Clair is your disguise. Obviously Athena is not gonna use your scum name.

L
O
L

It says that I killed him because I was angry that Brock wouldn't admit the awesomeness of dragon types. This is clearly about Clair and has nothing to do with any Team Rocket members. Try harder or give up lol. You're embarrassing yourself.

Yes. It is clearly about Clair. Your safe claim. I'm not convinced.

I'm conflicted.

I really hate being the person that can nail to coffin

5 hours until mandatory night! Last call for votes!

VOTE: PMJ

me not voting or voting someone else wouldn't change a thing

*Crosses finger*

I don't want to be the reason the lost the town again

And.....

GAME FREEZE!

VOTE TALLY: Day 7 \o/

Valid through: Post 808

PMJ (3): Reinforce (783), Cinesra (797), GM DracLord (808)
Cinesra (1): PMJ (790)

Things were heating up among the 4 remaining party guests. Iris was dead certain that Clair was the last Team Rocket member in disguise, but Clair, Bugsy, and Diantha all agreed that Iris was actually the one who needed to go. Iris thew a temper-tantrum and began a tirade, but her wig fell off, showing off her bright yellow pigtails. "Ooooh, that's it, I'm outta here!" Cassidy yelled. "But don't think this is the end of Team Rocket! We'll be back!" She stormed off, grabbing a final piece of cake on the way.

PMJ was lynched! He was Cassidy disguised as Iris, the final scum member of the Team Rocket faction.

Game Over! Town Wins!

Stand by for info dump and GM thoughts.

Master Spreadsheet. Includes all player/role combos, a short description of their role, and their actions. Scum members are in the top section, innos on the bottom.

Colour Key: red = living scum, indigo = living town, teal = lynched, yellow = modkilled, pink = scum NK target, green = inno kill target

Scum Info Document. Contains all of the scum's cover roles, as well as information about their NK and other abilities.

Scum QT
Mason QT (short-lived)
Dead QT

Full list of roles, spoilered for long:

SCUM ROLES:

BigfootAUS:

You are Jessie from Team Rocket, and a member of the scum faction. It’s been a while since you and your teammates have worked in Kanto, but the Indigo League party is a perfect place for you and James to finally get your hands on that Pikachu some Pokémon for the boss. You’re a master of disguise, so sneaking into the party is a piece of cake. Good luck!

Win Condition: The numbers of Team Rocket (the scum team) must meet or exceed the numbers of the Indigo League (the townies) and other faction(s), if any.

Team Rocket consists of: BigfootAUS, TwistedTurtwig, rev3rsor, PMJ, and Brave Vesperia
Your Quick Topic is located at: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/vDk9XgRdxcBC

You have the following abilities:

Jessie & James’ Meowth (active): With so many loose Pokémon out and about at the party, it was easy for you to find a way to sneak Meowth in. Each Night, you can command Meowth to investigate a player of your choice. Meowth will chat with that person’s Pokémon and you will learn what their Pokémon-related role is. You will not gain information about non-Pokémon roles, if any. However, Meowth can only be in one place at a time; you and James may not both use this role on the same night.

Double Trouble (passive): If you and James both vote for the same target during the Day phase, your combined votes will have a weight of 3 instead of 2. This effect is only active so long as you both remain voting for the same player; if either of you switches, your vote weight immediately goes back to normal.

Cross-Dressing Tendencies (passive): When splitting up cover roles during N0, you may not choose a female cover role.

In addition to the above roles, the scum team as a whole has some additional mechanics that they may make use of throughout the game, including cover roles that must be decided upon during Night 0. Details on these mechanics can be found here.

TwistedTurtwig:

You are James from Team Rocket, and a member of the scum faction. It’s been a while since you and your teammates have worked in Kanto, but the Indigo League party is a perfect place for you and Jessie to finally get your hands on that Pikachu some Pokémon for the boss. You’re a master of disguise, so sneaking into the party is a piece of cake. Good luck!

Win Condition: The numbers of Team Rocket (the scum team) must meet or exceed the numbers of the Indigo League (the townies) and other faction(s), if any.

Team Rocket consists of: BigfootAUS, TwistedTurtwig, rev3rsor, PMJ, and Brave Vesperia

Jessie & James’ Meowth (active): With so many loose Pokémon out and about at the party, it was easy for you to find a way to sneak Meowth in. Each Night, you can command Meowth to investigate a player of your choice. Meowth will chat with that person’s Pokémon and you will learn what their Pokémon-related role is. You will not gain information about non-Pokémon roles, if any. However, Meowth can only be in one place at a time; you and Jessie may not both use this role on the same night.

Double Trouble (day passive): If you and Jessie both vote for the same target during the Day phase, your combined votes will have a weight of 3 instead of 2. This effect is only active so long as you both remain voting for the same player; if either of you switches, your vote weight immediately goes back to normal.

Cross-Dressing Tendencies (passive): When splitting up cover roles during N0, you may not choose a male cover role.

In addition to the above roles, the scum team as a whole has some additional mechanics that they may make use of throughout the game, including cover roles that must be decided upon during Night 0. Details on these mechanics can be found here.

rev3rsor:

You are Butch from Team Rocket, and a member of the scum faction. It’s been a while since you and your teammates have worked in Kanto, but the Indigo League party is a perfect place for you and Cassidy to finally get your hands on some Pokémon for the boss, and you have Jessie and James on hand as well to help you with your costumes. Good luck!

Team Rocket Device #1 - Capture Gear (active): Each night, you may capture another player’s Pokémon, blocking them from using any Pokémon-related abilities, including Passive abilities. However, since this device only works on Pokémon, it will not block any non-Pokémon abilities.

In addition to the above role, the scum team as a whole has some additional mechanics that they may make use of throughout the game, including cover roles that must be decided upon during Night 0. Details on these mechanics can be found here.

PMJ:

You are Cassidy from Team Rocket, and a member of the scum faction. It’s been a while since you and your teammates have worked in Kanto, but the Indigo League party is a perfect place for you and Butch to finally get your hands on some Pokémon for the boss, and you have Jessie and James on hand as well to help you with your costumes. Good luck!

You have the following ability:

Team Rocket Device #2 – Brainwashing Gas (active): Each night, you may aim this device at a player of your choice, forcing them to act on a different player instead of their intended target.

In addition to the above role, the scum team as a whole has some additional mechanics that they may make use of throughout the game, including cover roles that must be decided upon during Night 0. Details on these mechanics can be found here.

Brave Vesperia:

You are Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket and a member of the scum faction. You’ve been wanting to get back at the Indigo League for years after you were kicked out from being a Gym Leader, and this party is the perfect opportunity for you to finally get your revenge, and also steal some very strong Pokémon.

Giovanni’s Persian (day active): Each Day, you may send your Persian to visit a player of your choice with a little gift. The player can choose to accept the gift with the condition that they must voluntarily not use any active abilities the following night, or they can choose to decline. If they decline, a secret extra vote will be placed against them for the remainder of the Day. If they accept, they will receive one of the following items to use on a later night:

Bulbasaur Doll: What a cute Bulbasaur doll; it even has a sweet, pleasant scent! At Night, you may give this item to a player of your choice as a Free Action, and the calming scent will soothe them, giving a passive -1 vote against them the following Day.

Charmander Doll: What a delightful Charmander doll; it even shoots out real mini flames, look out! At Night, you may give this item to a player of your choice as a Free Action, and the mini flames will catch on their hair and clothes, forcing them to permanently leave the party to go clean themselves up.

Squirtle Doll: What a sweet Squirtle doll; it even comes with a cute little pair of sunglasses! At Night, you may give this item to a player of your choice as a Free Action, and the sight of the bold little Squirtle will fill them with courage for their convictions, making their vote worth 2 the following Day.

Pikachu Doll: What an adorable Pikachu doll; it even shoots out real sparks! At Night, you may give this item to another player of your choice as a Free Action, and the sparks will shock them, causing them to forget what they were doing and not perform any actions that Night.

You may choose which item to offer as your bribe/gift, or you can let it be chosen randomly. You may not offer more than one gift to the same player, nor are you allowed to give any gifts to your fellow scum team members; after all, you want them to stay working! If the player you target does not have any active Night abilities, they can still accept the gift, it just comes at no cost to them since they wouldn’t have been able to act anyway.

INNO ROLES:

Ice Espeon:

You are Brock, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are a Gym Leader from Kanto that specializes in Rock-type Pokémon.

Win Condition: All members of Team Rocket (the scum faction) must be removed from the game, along with any other anti-town factions.

Brock’s Onix (passive): Your Onix is very protective of you, and it also has rock-hard defenses. It will automatically protect you the first time someone tries to force you to leave the party at Night, but it will only work once.

Scorched Feathers:

You are Misty, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are a Gym Leader from Kanto that specializes in Water-type Pokémon.

Win Condition: All members of Team Rocket (the scum faction) must be removed from the game, along with any other anti-town factions.

Misty’s Starmie (day active): Your Starmie loves to go swimming in the lakes and streams of Oak’s laboratory, and it often brings you back fun surprises! Each Day, you may send your Starmie out fishing for items. It has an 80% chance of bringing you back an item that functions as a one-use ability, and a 20% chance of bringing you back nothing.

Jeremy1026:

You are Lt. Surge, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are a Gym Leader from Kanto that specializes in Electric-type Pokémon.

Lt. Surge’s Raichu (active): Your Raichu is very active and enjoys shocking people as little jokes. At night, you may have Raichu shock a player of your choice, calling attention to their actions during the Night phase and also specifically highlighting their name in the plot. However, once you do this, your Raichu will need time to build his electric energy back up and you will have to wait through 2 more Night phases before you will be able to use this ability again.

Machamp the Champion:

You are Janine, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are a Gym Leader from Kanto that specializes in Poison-type Pokémon.

Janine’s Crobat (day passive): Your ninja skills are always there to help you out in times of need, but sometimes you need a Pokémon to help you too! If you are ever to be lynched at the end of a Day phase, your Crobat will fly to your rescue and help you escape so you will not be lynched. If the player in 2nd place has 3 or more votes on them, they will be lynched your place; if no players aside from you have 3 or more votes, there will instead be no lynch that Day.

Lenny:

You are Sabrina, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are a Gym Leader from Kanto that specializes in Psychic-type Pokémon.

Sabrina’s Alakazam (day active): During the Day phase, your Alakazam can mentally communicate with those who have left the party and learn more information about them, letting you learn the full information of their role above and beyond the information provided by their flip. Its abilities are limited, though; you may only use this ability 5 times during the game before it gets a migraine and has to relax for the rest of the party.

Psychic Mind Meld (active): It’s not just your Pokémon that are powerful psychics; you also have psychic powers of your own that you can use at will. Once per game, as a Night action, you may dive into the mind of another player and learn their full role information including affiliation, win condition, Pokémon, and all available abilities.

Camoclone:

You are Blaine, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are a Gym Leader from Kanto that specializes in Fire-type Pokémon.

Blaine’s Magmar (passive): Your Magmar radiates a strong heat that keeps people from wanting to act on you. Most actions against you, during the Day or Night phases, will instead be turned away and randomly redirected to another player. If someone is focused on forcing you to leave the party, however, they are much more determined and are willing to brave the heat to take you out.

Vom:

You are Falkner, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are a Gym Leader from Johto that specializes in Flying-type Pokémon.

Falkner’s Pidgeotto (active): At Night, you may send your Pidgeotto into the skies and keep an eye on the party. When he returns, he will tell you the names of all players that performed an Active ability that night. You may use this ability 3 times during the game.

Reinforce:

You are Bugsy, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are a Gym Leader from Johto that specializes in Bug-type Pokémon.

Bugsy’s Scyther (active): Your Scyther is very active and an excellent hunter. Each night, you may send him out to track another player of your choice and you will get the names of any players they act on that Night.

Luispipe8

You are Whitney, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are a Gym Leader from Johto that specializes in Normal-type Pokémon.

Whitney’s Clefairy (active): Your Clefairy’s Metronome is its most mysterious and powerful move, and of course the most fun! Each Night, you may choose to use your Clefairy. When you do so, you must give me 2 potential targets. Your Clefairy will duplicate a Pokémon-related ability chosen randomly from the list of all Pokémon still present at the party and perform the action automatically. If the ability duplicated requires one target, your first target will be chosen; if it requires 2 targets, both will be used. This ability can duplicate limited-use and passive moves, but will be subject to any restrictions that the original player has (for example, if Metronome duplicates a one-use power, but then randomly chooses that same Pokémon again on a later night, the ability will fail). This ability will do nothing if the power that is duplicated is a Day ability, and the ability will not duplicate any non-Pokémon abilities.

Teal:

You are Morty, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are a Gym Leader from Johto that specializes in Ghost-type Pokémon.

Morty’s Gengar (active): Your Gengar loves to have fun and play tricks on other people. Each Night, you may have him act on two players of your choice. If either or both of those players use an Active ability that night, they will be confused and act on each other instead of their intended targets.

Squirtle Squad:

You are Jasmine, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are a Gym Leader from Johto that specializes in Steel-type Pokémon.

Jasmine’s Steelix (active): Your Steelix is one of the most powerful Pokémon that you know, and when it wraps someone up in its massive tail, there’s no escape. Each night, you may have Steelix trap a player of your choice. They will be unable to perform any actions themselves that Night, but they will also be protected from all actions, including any kills.

Wailord_2/My Little Keldeo:

You are Pryce, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are a Gym Leader from Johto that specializes in Ice-type Pokémon.

Pryce’s PIloswine (active): Your Piloswine is very friendly and loves meeting new trainers and their Pokémon and learning more about them. Each night, you may send your Piloswine off to visit a player of your choice. You will learn what Pokémon they have, and also if they do or do not have any non-Pokémon-related abilities as well.

Thick Skin (active): You’ve survived more harshness than anyone else at this party, and it’s made you particularly resilient to troubles both physical and emotional. At night, you can choose to help a player of your choice, and if that person is kicked out of the party for any reason during that Night, you’ll save them and make sure they stay at the party. You may only use this ability 3 times during the game, and a charge is consumed after each use, whether you successfully saved someone from being kicked out or not. You may not use this ability on yourself, and you may not use it on the same person more than once.

Cinesra:

You are Clair, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are a Gym Leader from Johto that specializes in Dragon-type Pokémon.

Claire’s Dragonair (active): Your Dragonair prefers smaller gatherings to large groups, and you’re willing to oblige its wishes, so you set up a small tea party in a back corner of Oak’s lab where you and just a few guests can chat comfortably. Each Night, you may choose two players that you can invite to a private QT where the three of you can chat during the day. Sure, there’s no guarantee that they’ll trust anything you say (nor any guarantee to you that they’re not team Rocket members in disguise!), but you enjoy a little bit of chatting and gossip just the same. Each day’s tea party will be a new QT so that only the current members have access; you will receive the newest QT link at the start of each day, just like your chosen guests. You may choose to use this power on Night 0 so that you have a chat going during D1.

Did you hear what she said about him?! (day passive): During the Day phase, If you and one of your fellow QTers vote for the same player, your vote weight will be worth 2 instead of 1. This effect is only active so long as you both remain voting for the same player; if either of you switches, your vote weight immediately goes back to normal.

Dragons rule, all other Pokémon types drool (day active): Dragons are pretty clearly the best type of Pokémon, and you defy anyone else to say otherwise. Once per game, you may forcefully remove a non-Dragon-type trainer from the party during the Day phase by typing ##SILENCE: playername into the game thread. If that player’s Pokémon is not a Dragon-type Pokémon, they will be kicked out of the party, but if their Pokémon is a Dragon, they will be allowed to stay.

Chaos Jackal:

You are Koga, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are a member of the Elite Four of the Indigo League that specializes in Poison-type Pokémon.

Koga’s Forretress (day/night passive): Why does a Poison-type trainer keep a Forretress around him? As an extra layer of protection and revenge against his enemies, of course! If you are removed from the party for any reason, Day or Night, your Forretress will use Explosion to take someone else out of the party with you. If you are lynched, it will explode one of your voters chosen at random; if you are kicked out during the Night phase, it will explode the kicker.

Mr.Muffin:

You are Bruno, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are a member of the Elite Four of the Indigo League that specializes in Fighting-type Pokémon.

Bruno’s Machamp (active): Most people don’t know this, but your Machamp works as a bouncer part-time to earn a little bit of extra money on the side. As a result, it knows a lot about kicking people out of places. Each night, if you wish, you may have Machamp kick out a player of your choice, permanently removing them from the party.

Celever:

You are Karen, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are a member of the Elite Four of the Indigo League that specializes in Dark-type Pokémon.

Karen’s Umbreon (active): Your Umbreon loves the nighttime and is very active, having the best night vision of all the Pokémon at the party. Each Night you can set your Umbreon to watch a player of your choice, and you will learn the names of all players that act on them, if anyone.

Jarizard/grantm1999:

You are Lance, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are the Champion of the Indigo League and you specialize in Dragon-type Pokémon.

Lance’s Dragonite (day active): Your Dragonite is great at carrying messages back and forth; he’s like your own personal mailman! Each Day, you may send an anonymous message to a player of your choice. Send the body of the message as a PM to the host (that’s me!) along with the name of the player you’d like to send it to, and it will be passed forward.

Leader of the Indigo League (day active): As the current Champion of the Indigo League, you’re basically the leader of the group at this party, and you feel very responsible for everyone’s safety and well-being. As such, you sometimes chafe at the long, drawn-out democratic voting process; after all, you should know best! Once per game, you may choose to override the majority needed and automatically lynch a player of your choosing by typing ##AUTOLYNCH: player in-thread. However, you may not simply choose to lynch anyone you want; that would be an abuse of authority. The person that you auto-lynch must have already received at least vote from someone aside from you during that same Day phase.

Keeper of Night:

You are Steven, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are the Champion of the Hoenn League and you specialize in Steel-type Pokémon.

Steven’s Metagross (active): Your Metagross has a strong sense of justice and trusts you to guide its hand. Each Night, you may choose to have Metagross bodyguard a player of your choice and they will be protected from any actions that would otherwise force them to leave the party. However, if your Metagross does successfully protect someone, he will be injured and you will have to leave the party yourself to take him to go get treatment.

Bonds of Trust (passive): Your friend Cynthia was actually visiting you in Hoenn when you both received invitations for the party, so you decided to travel together. As such, you know that she is the real Cynthia and not a Team Rocket imposter, and you trust her implicitly. For example, you know that if you decide to break the 4th wall, you’ll discover that the player bbninjas has the role of Cynthia, and both of you are welcome to chat as much as you like in this QT.

bbninjas:

You are Cynthia, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are the Champion of the Hoenn League and you don’t specialize in a particular type of Pokémon.

Cynthia’s Gastrodon (passive): Your Gastrodon has a tendency to leave a sticky, slimy trail wherever it goes. If someone acts on you during the Night, they’ll become covered in Gastrodon’s slime. It won’t stop them from acting on you, but it will slow them down and force them to clean themselves off so they won’t be able to act the following Night.

Bonds of Trust (passive): You were actually visiting your friend Steven in Hoenn when you both received invitations for the party, so you decided to travel together. As such, you know that he is the real Steven and not a Team Rocket imposter, and you trust him implicitly. For example, you know that if you decide to break the 4th wall, you’ll discover that the player Keeper of Night has the role of Steven, and both of you are welcome to chat as much as you like in this QT.

The Guy/GM DracLord:

You are Diantha, an innocent and a member of the Indigo League faction. You are the Champion of the Kalos League and you don’t specialize in a particular type of Pokémon.

Diantha’s Gardevoir (active): Your Gardevoir is very personable and it loves Mega-evolving and showing off its beauty to other trainers, especially here in Kanto where they don’t have Mega evolution! Each Night, your Gardevoir can Mega evolve and show off to a player of your choice, inspiring them to do their best. One of their abilities will be boosted for the next Day/Night phase in some fashion. If the player has multiple abilities, this will only affect one of them.

Star of Kalos (active): You’re somewhat afraid that the party will be boring (after all, it’s in some middle-of-nowhere town in Kanto), but being a star entertainer, you know how to fix that, and you brought the things you need to put on a great performance with your Pokémon. Once during the game, you may choose to get on stage and perform for all of the players. Doing so will cause all of them to act on you instead of their intended targets for the night, but will override any actions that might cause you to stop performing. You will also be protected from anyone trying to kick you out of the party, since no one in their right mind would do anything to harm you when everyone is staring at you!

I would like to start off by thanking all of your for playing and accepting me as a host here. Although it was frustrating at times, I do overall enjoying designing and hosting games, and I hope to do so again here in the future, though it will likely be a while before I decide to run a serious game again here, for reasons I will delve into further down in this post.

I would really like to get people's thoughts and opinions on my job as a host and how well this game worked for our players here. This being my first serious game here, the feedback would be valuable to me, to help me craft games suited to our particular players and meta in the future.

My own vision as a host in this particular game was to kind of throw a lot in at once and see what stuck. I actually slimmed down a lot of the alternate mechanics I was thinking of including (more in-thread actions, locations), but there's always next time for that. Chocolate (or Role Madness, if you prefer) mafia games tend to strongly favour the innocents, so I gave the mafia some extra powers and a lot of confusion tactics to try and minimize the information flow the innos could build up. While none of the roles in this game were specifically negative, there were obviously some roles that were better or worse than others. If you would like my specific thoughts or opinions on any particular role, feel free to ask.

While the game started out strong, I was particularly disappointed in the lack of rule comprehension and the problems with inactivity. Neither of these things have ever been an issue for me as a host before, so it was all the more depressing and frustrating for me as a host, especially when people in the Dead Chat openly admitted that both of those issues are very common among games here. If you're going to sign up to play a game, the very least things you should do are read the rules and actually participate in the game. If you can no longer participate for some reason, you should request a replacement. Although people in the Dead Chat assured me that these are player/community issues and not a problem with my game or with me as a host, if there are things you think I improve upon to mitigate this problem for future games, I would be happy to take your suggestions.

In any event, I hope you enjoyed the game. Feel free to ask me any questions you like or offer feedback.

Oh, a few specific things I forgot to mention:

The limited information available on flip was kind of a fluke. The varying roles in the games would have made it difficult for me to post role information on flip in my usual manner, so rather than trying to find a new way to go about it, I decided to just reveal affiliation on flip and allow there to be roles that could get full role information. Lenny was obviously the main role related to this, though he didn't share a lot of the information he learned publicly. There were also other ways to learn full role information, such as an item of Misty's (one that SF never actually rolled before he died) and various boosts from Diantha could also give the players a chance to learn more role information about others.

Speaking of Misty and Diantha, their various items or effects aren't listed in their role dump info. Misty's possible items were: tracker, watcher, dead role learner, blocker, vig shot. Diantha's boosts were specific for each person. For those with limited abilities, she often gave them extra uses of those abilities, like how she gave Sabrina an extra seer scan. Any scum that were boosted (which happened to PMJ once) would also give them the ability to get a full role reveal of their NK target in addition to other boosts.

Self-Esteem Level Up!
"Squirtle Squad is being surprisingly astute. It's not like him." ~PMJ

That made my night, seeings as im on a train for the next hour and won't get home till 9pm....

Anyways! 'Twas an awesome game!!! I know Athenas hosting style was different, but I definitely loved it :)

Thanks for the game Athena!

Please excuse me while I go and shout- I mean - ask IE politely to get his WW game running. I'm slightly short-tempered after discovering I missed out on the cake.

Thanks for a good game, for the time that I was able to participate :D I admit, I was pretty busy so I couldn't post too much in the first place, and unfortunately that made me look really suspicious :/

Anyway, it was a good game and I found the setup really interesting; so definitely an awesome experience ^v^

I really like the roles you make up! They come across as highly creative and different to what I've seen around PB, besides the typical watchers. There was a few nice roles that I haven't seen implemented in a WW game before (i.e. fisherman) that were nice touches. I really look forward to future WW game hosted by you that don't involve me getting autolynched Day 1 D:<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back