Finished Werewolf XXIX: Melee - Finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is experienced then he has absolutely no excuse for being this obtuse and irrational aside from stirring up useless discussion to waste the town's time. ##vote: simisands

I was thinking that simsands had a valid point somewhere but then I jumbled my thoughts. And I was wrong. And simsands looks scummy to me now.

And I want to vote him, but I'm very sure I'd get accused of bandwagoning again. Which I'm not. Because I looked through everything and tossed it around in my mind before making a decision. That decision said that simsands is, more likely than not, scum.
So ##VOTE: simsands

Just pointing it out, the votes on me are for attempting to get info (in a way that might not have been optimal, but better than nothing), and defending my reasoning.

While I agree that it has been a complete waste of time, I have at least tried to look past this issue, and instead look at everything else that's happening, something some people seem unable to do.

Yeowie, Scattered and Vom, followed by double squirtle. If you want more reason than what I've posted earlier, I'll get to it when I get home.

Yeowie, Scattered and Vom, followed by double squirtle. If you want more reason than what I've posted earlier, I'll get to it when I get home.
2/3 cases use incredibly flawed logic. Give me specific quotes and more reason when you get the time please.

@TheFancyPineapple who do you think is scum?

In the last day period I was really suspicious of EM this making me suspicious of reinforce now. The posts he's making aren't exactly screaming "town".

The scum are going to be working together so it would be smart to look for those who are "randomly voting" or who aren't giving a very good excuse for voting, and then bandwagoners.

They're my thoughts. (To be honest, I'm kind of confused at everything going on right now so my vote remains on Reinforce.)

simsands looks scummy but on the other hand, as SS has mentioned, he is playing way differently than last game where he was scum so this is kinda the only thing that's making me not too sure about him being scum. Yet, I felt from the beginning that he is scum and I was right on my first reads in the last games plus the way he blames Athena is very weird.

Yeowie is still scummy to me. Why didn't you vote for SilverSilent if you thought he is scummy and now you vote for simsands because.. there are many votes on him? It's just looks like a scummy bandwagon.

@Jabberwock - Are you here?

@Chaos Jackal - Who do you read as scum ? Yeowie? simsands? neither of them?

@Reinforce - My problem with your post is not that it's long but because it has little info/contribution comparing to how long the post is.

@double o squirtle : Are you going to be fully inactive now?

Aaand I completely forgot the votecount. Sorry guys.

current votecount:
simsands: 4 [Squirtle Squad, Chaos Jackal, Athena, Yeowie]
Double o Squirtle: 3 [Scattered Mind, Luispipe8, Keeper of Night]
Jabberwock: 1 [SilverSilent]
Reinforce: 1 [TheFancyPineapple]
Vom: 1 [simsands]
Yeowie: 1 [Camoclone]

Not voting: 7 [Vom, Reinforce, Ice Espeon, double o squirtle, Jabberwock, PMJ]

Day ends in ~71 hours

There are 17 players left in the game, so the majority to lynch and end the day early is 9. If the day were to end now, simsands would be lynched at L-5.

@Jabberwock and @Ice Espeon have yet to post in this thread. There will be consequences if you fail to do anything during a cycle.

As you were.

Last edited:
##UNVOTE

btw, there are way too much inactive players in this game.

Oh and from the vote count, it seems like one of the voters for simsands has no vote. There are 4 voters and it shows just 3.
@thegrovylekid - Is this a mistake?

Simsands, you aren't directly answering any questions directed at you. You aren't providing more than generic information. You aren't assisting us in any way.
##VOTE: simsands

I agree with Reinforce's logic of simsands wanting to look good in our eyes, but Yeowie isn't convincing me he's not bandwagoning. Tbh I think one of the two if not both are scum, but simsands seems more scummy than Yeowie tome for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back