Finished Werewolf XXIX: Melee - Finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, okay, I don't have role information on Camo (Night 0 rarely gives game-changing info out!). I was fishing for responses, and it appears Camo very well knows that. I'll hopefully be able to make comments tomorrow, but atm I'm way too tired. >_>
##UNVOTE: Camoclone
##VOTE: bbninjas

@SockMySon has received a warning for deleting a post. 2 warnings will result in a modkill.
Code:
As far as I've heard, voting for anyone isn't really a problem on day 1, since evidence is pretty much non existent. Random votes are the best votes it seems.
##Vote:double o squirtle

Deleting a post will result in two warnings from here on out.

As you were.

Last edited:
@GM DracLord has received a warning for deleting a post and including a screenshot in his post. The post is #202 and will be undeleted later tonight when it gets mod approval. The screenshot was completely accidental so he will not be modkilled, however because moderators can and have seen the screenshot I am forced to publicise it:
bWIdkS5.png
You may discuss this screenshot in as much detail you like; it is now evidence to be used by the town.

Any future screenshotting (or screencapping) will result in an immediate modkill. This rule applies for all players.

Furthermore, @SockMySon has edited several of his posts. As this was performed before his first warning, he will not receive another one. However, in the future, any editing of posts will result in an immediate modkill. This rule applies for all players.

It's a shame that we've had to have 2 warnings so early on Day 1, but it couldn't have been avoided. Please everyone be careful not to break any rules in the future so that we can avoid this situation again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Master Hand appears from the darkness with a slip of paper. He announces to the game that there will be daily votecounts posted by either of his two right-hand men, thegrovylekid and Celever. These will occur at roughly 20:00 GMT. Furthermore, should a host be on, they will notify the game thread when a wagon is approaching a hammer.

bbninjas: 3 [Athena, PMJ, Keeper of Night]
Camoclone: 4 [bbninjas, Yeowie, TheFancyPineapple, scattered mind, Keeper of Night, double o squirtle]
double o squirtle: 1 [SockmySon]
Empoleon_Master: 3 [simsands, Keeper of Night, Camoclone, Jabberwock, SilverSilent, TheFancyPineapple, Chaos Jackal]
Ice Espeon: 0 [SilverSilent]
Luispipe8: 1 [GM DracLord]
PMJ: 0 [SilverSilent]
scattered mind: 1 [Camoclone]
simsands: 0 [scattered mind]
TheFancyPineapple: 1 [simsands]
Vom: 1 [SilverSilent]

Not voting: 5 [Vom, Luispipe8, MtheW, Empoleon_Master, Ice Espeon]

Wagons are listed in alphabetical order, but names within the brackets are in chronological order based on when the votes were placed. Vote weight is displayed in vote counts. Majority is 11. If the day were to end now, Camoclone would be lynched at L-7.

@MtheW and @Vom are yet to post in this day and will be subbed out at the end of the phase should they fail to do so.

Last edited:
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: GM DracLord

To be fair, it could be a Mason chat, but yeah, most chances are this is a mafia QT.

It's just a screenshot of him about to make a very generic post, but if you look at his tabs, you can see 'Pokebeach's Werewolf XXIX: M' with the QT logo.

Does anyone in Melee make sense for a neighbor? Is falco / fox in it? If you are GM's neighbor please claim immediately.

Yeah, that certainly looks like a mafia chat to me. I don't really understand how someone can take a screenshot of a post and upload and post it accidentally, but... ##unvote, ##vote: GM DracLord

Does anyone in Melee make sense for a neighbor? Is falco / fox in it? If you are GM's neighbor please claim immediately.
Aside from Fox / Falco... Link / Young Link maybe? Pichu / Pikachu? Mario / Luigi even. There's a few opportunities for it to be possible. But I doubt we have more than one mason group, so the odds of that being a scum chat are much higher than it being a mason group.

QTs could be used for lots of things, mason chats, temporary chats, any other kind of power that would confer private communication. However... it's still pretty likely that it's a mafia chat, and likely enough that I don't really see any other good D1 target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back