Finished Werewolf XXIX: Melee - Finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is already 5 pages I need to catch up. Luckily its all short an almost meaningless post.
Looks like Camo got a new buddy EM to cover Celever absent.

Camo being his usual self being the fact that I'm gonna ignore what he is posting for now and I rather read other people's comment

Anyway, who doesn't love a good random vote

##VOTE: Luispipe8

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah great, it's look like Camo found a new buddy to replace Celever (referring to EM). And as Camo is being his usual self, I'm gonna ignore what he said so far as I don't see the value of it yet. I hardly see anything useful as all of this Day 1 charade happening.

Even so who doesn't love a good random vote
##VOTE Luispipe8

Does anyone have any sort of information from an ability that can help us right now? Because I'm not too sure who to vote for and no ones really given me any evidence at all.
Nope. It's Day 1.

Um, guys, why aren't we voting for Camo? I mean, all of the following is what Camo is doing and all of the following are scumtells.

- completely ignoring my vote on him
- nitpicking certain players and their actions, while ignoring others
- confusing people
- my role suggests him as scum
Your vote was RVS. Why would I pay attention to it? It still is RVS. Confusing people isn't a scumtell and you know that.

See Camoclone ? THIS is a case.
Ignoring bbninjas vote on you after responding and voting for almost every single post [not just every member] is weird.
I don't know if bbninjas' telling the truth here about his role but he's better be because if you are town and you'll get lynched- The first person we'll look for is bb.
It's just way too risky for a scum to just say that D1.
This is hard OMGUS.

You always seem to try and stay neutral, Silver. And while I can respect that, it doesn't get us anywhere.
##UNVOTE: Empoleon_master
##VOTE: Camoclone

I do try to be for the most part, and it always depends. I can be aggressive if I have to be. But were literally in the beginning of day one and people are going crazy. I feel like it's just better to stay neutral, force lurkers/inactive posters to try and make them give some input before I switch my game. We literally have what, a week? There is more than enough time to lynch someone for sure. If we had like five hours then I'd most likely be more aggressive than I am now.

I do try to be for the most part, and it always depends. I can be aggressive if I have to be. But were literally in the beginning of day one and people are going crazy. I feel like it's just better to stay neutral, force lurkers/inactive posters to try and make them give some input before I switch my game. We literally have what, a week? There is more than enough time to lynch someone for sure. If we had like five hours then I'd most likely be more aggressive than I am now.
RVS.

120 hours so 5 full days. Day phases this game are so long I'll probably be bored to tears before we manage to lynch anyone.

So yeah, basically a full work week of time. Unless something crazy happens like someone slips really bad D1, more than likely I'm not going to vote till the end of the day.

So yeah, basically a full work week of time. Unless something crazy happens like someone slips really bad D1, more than likely I'm not going to vote till the end of the day.
So basically you aren't going to make things happen? You will just hope that others do that?

So basically you aren't going to make things happen? You will just hope that others do that?

I mean, I'll put voting pressure on to other players that haven't contributed yet (which I do have my vote on someone right now.) If need be I can be aggressive, but I see no point in it yet as I don't feel like I have anything to go off of except for BB's hidden disclosure and Empoleon's lack of contribution. Though there is Pineapple's band wagon without proper reason, but with him being new (assuming,) then I don't see not need to lynch him day 1.

Okay, okay, I don't have role information on Camo (Night 0 rarely gives game-changing info out!). I was fishing for responses, and it appears Camo very well knows that. I'll hopefully be able to make comments tomorrow, but atm I'm way too tired. >_>

*speaks in SM during last WW game's voice* *then slips into A Latios costume*
I made a list of players I think are scummy because I am scattered mind, can't you see my red forum mod bar thingy?

Cameclone he's camo posting/is camoclone/it's really random with his accusations and if we lynch him off of ninja's lead which may or may not be scum lead we at least can lynch bb ninjas as a then 90% of him being scum. Lynching camo is playing with the game of odds as even if he does or doesn't turn out to be scum we then have a guaranteed some odd percent chance that ninjas is or isn't scum (I can't figure out the ofds because my cold is still giving me poo brain). And if camo does turn out to be scum we should still suspect ninjas of being scum as well because creating a lynch mob against camo isn't hard because he post like Camo, thus gaining towny cred.

Bbninjas he gave me Crobat last game instead of Skarmory last game lynch him now! in the event that camo is not scum we should highly suspect him and in the event that camo IS scum we should probably still suspect him a little about a 10% of him being scum due to gaining towny cred via lynch mobbing camo, that 10% however should not be acted upon until there would be more reason to suspect him. Tldr whatever happens if we lynch camo we should still suspect him of being scum, even if it's only a little.

Athena Marth is better than Lucina! you jumped onto ninjas nearly instantly as of your last post of page #10 while I can't remember exactly what it said due to me being sick/me taking a while to get to the point it did ring a little scummy to me as you had little to no valid points against ninjas so I do think you are scummy atm just because of that post. Here's my current thought on this which is pretty conspiracy theorist and a bit far fetched but still possible, you and ninjas are scum, you know camo is town, so ninjas is taking a fall for scum so should his role get revealed you can claim town cred as you "knew he was scum all along with that ability claim."

Those were just my thoughts and also I was trying to be funny considering yesterday I had really bad poo brain and I figured I might as well be funny ifI can't be helpful. Last thing, if the strike out bbc code didn't work is there any chance a forum mod could WW legally edit the post to strike out what I meant to to make the jokes work?

As far as I've heard, voting for anyone isn't really a problem on day 1, since evidence is pretty much non existent. Random votes are the best votes it seems.
##Vote:double o squirtle

As far as I've heard, voting for anyone isn't really a problem on day 1, since evidence is pretty much non existent. Random votes are the best votes it seems. It would be too obvious choosing to vote Camoclone at day 1, as him talking a lot is simply just a bait to find who will react.
Also, I think that in the case that I'm wrong and he really is scum, we should in fact give him space. Watch him at all times though everyone; if he slips out on anything he says, it could be information that each one of us could benefit from.
##Vote:double o squirtle

Last edited:
Also, if anyone is suspicious about Camo, have you ever wondered what would happen if everyone ignored him on day 1? His accusations seem to easily influence other players ways of thinking too. This could work, but this is my first time playing something like this.
Disregard everything this message says if Camo isn't the kind of person to overthink it this much though.

Last edited:
I usually avoid D1 Camo and his arguments, yes, but certainly not everyone does, and it's not exactly something you can reinforce, either.

@thegrovylekid
What exactly was the rule on not liking posts? It wasn't that clear. Does that mean that no one can say like one of my attempted funny posts unless I give a disclaimer saying that you may like this post or something?

@thegrovylekid
What exactly was the rule on not liking posts? It wasn't that clear. Does that mean that no one can say like one of my attempted funny posts unless I give a disclaimer saying that you may like this post or something?

No, it's not unclear at all. The rule says, very clearly: "2. You may not like posts [unless specifically stated]". Unless you are given specific permission from the Host to Like a post (such as everyone having to Like TGK's post to confirm that they received their role PM), no one should be liking any posts in the game.

No, it's not unclear at all. The rule says, very clearly: "2. You may not like posts [unless specifically stated]". Unless you are given specific permission from the Host to Like a post (such as everyone having to Like TGK's post to confirm that they received their role PM), no one should be liking any posts in the game.
Thank you for explaining that. It really helps.

Now for the content of this post, Athena is drawing attention away from Camo, our best lead not matter the lynch outcome this leads me to believe that she is thus scum she changed her avatar to Lucina which is probably big foreshadowing and also a character not in Melee as drawing out our best lead which could lead to one of 3 potential options one of which being her and thus in turn making the only other lynch candidate a random player who has yet to be pressured or used as a scape goat for scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back