Finished Werewolf XXIV: The Wizarding War - The Order of the Phoenix is the Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIV: The Wizarding War - Day 4 ends January 11th, at 23:59 GMT

Jeremy1026 said:
TT, PMJ, you like BB's post, but not enough to add a vote to Camoclone?

Hold your horses, I was getting to that. :p

TwistedTurtwig said:
Jeremy1026 said:

Hold your horses, I was getting to that. :p

I just so happened to pop in at the right time then.

So Camo, there are votes on you. Feel free to claim whenever you're ready, unless you just want to just continue to avoid giving actual responses until day end where you'l be lynched.

So, I'm not sure what I think at this point. Camo seems to be the biggest suspicion now.I don't disagree with this, but I think it might need to be rethought. I don't know if "He's acting different than usual" is really a good reason for voting him. A lot of people have been trying to use this as a reason, not only against Camo, but for most people, and it kind of bothers me. It might be true, but it seems like a lot of people try to use this, because it sounds like something really good, but it's not really. Wouldn't it also be suspicious if someone was acting exactly the same as they had been in previous games? I don't know, maybe that didn't make sense, but I just don't think "He's acting different" is necessarily the best way to prove someone's guilty.

Wailord_2 said:
So, I'm not sure what I think at this point. Camo seems to be the biggest suspicion now.I don't disagree with this, but I think it might need to be rethought. I don't know if "He's acting different than usual" is really a good reason for voting him. A lot of people have been trying to use this as a reason, not only against Camo, but for most people, and it kind of bothers me. It might be true, but it seems like a lot of people try to use this, because it sounds like something really good, but it's not really. Wouldn't it also be suspicious if someone was acting exactly the same as they had been in previous games? I don't know, maybe that didn't make sense, but I just don't think "He's acting different" is necessarily the best way to prove someone's guilty.

It's not only that he is acting differently than before, he is avoiding any pressure by giving sarcastic non-responses. That is where the suspicion lies with Camo.

Jeremy1026 said:

Though Squirtle Squad will probably get modkilled, I don't want to take pressure off of him. Juuuuuuuuuuuuust in case. It was one or two games ago where Lenny, I think it was, was scum and just skated by for like four days.

If it makes you feel better, I will vote for Camoclone in spirit today. :>

PMJ said:
Jeremy1026 said:

Though Squirtle Squad will probably get modkilled, I don't want to take pressure off of him. Juuuuuuuuuuuuust in case. It was one or two games ago where Lenny, I think it was, was scum and just skated by for like four days.

If it makes you feel better, I will vote for Camoclone in spirit today. :>

This seems... Unnecessary. Not really scummy, just comes off as a dumb move. If a majority of people will be voting for somebody else because the prime candidate is inactive, why are you so intent to keep a vote on him? Do you think, should SS become active toward the end of the day, that enough people will jump his lynch to out-weigh other candidates? What is it... 4 Camo - 1 SS now? I don't see anybody voting him anytime soon.

Well, if a majority of people votes for someone else, then my vote isn't entirely necessary to secure the lynch, so I'm not too worried.

I got friggin' reamed for voting SS, so no, if he were to come back suddenly and avoid the modkill, I don't think people would vote him out. At least, not today.

I also don't like unvoting in general. Once I feel confident in a lynch, I stick to it.

Are you guys insane? For real guys.
Celever said:
I don't like how Camo said "BTW all the things you said about me apply to Celever too!"
This is complete OMGUS. All of the points you guys are using against me in reality also apply to Celever.

and then put me in his top 3 scum list? Surely he's admitting that he's scum by doing that?
Celever thinks I'm scum for saying he is scum? Really?

And either way, nitpicking aside, he usually MAKES time to play these games, so I'm not really convinced...
This is quite hypocritical considering Celever also is less active than he normally is.

As for why I haven't been my usual self.... Do you want me to list all of the commitments I have in my life rn? I have a lot. Like I've been getting a consistent 1~3 hour sleep each night, with the occasional 12 hour sleep to catch up followed by an all nighter because THAT'S HEALTHY >_>
So its ok for Celever to act different because he is busy but not for me?

Jeremy1026 said:
Wailord_2 said:

It's not only that he is acting differently than before, he is avoiding any pressure by giving sarcastic non-responses. That is where the suspicion lies with Camo.

I'm not avoiding pressure. There was no pressure. If you think you can pressure me with a horrible case then think again. I'll consider claiming if you can come up with a decent case other than "he is acting different" (especially since there are other people who are acting different).

lol Camoclone falling apart under pressure verbally claiming everything is ok is pretty hilarious

gg scumboi

Teal said:
lol Camoclone falling apart under pressure verbally claiming everything is ok is pretty hilarious

gg scumboi

Elaborate.

カモクロヌ わ 大丈夫 じゃ ない です :9

I see. If you really want me to claim then you shouldn't be using that tactic.

So first you wouldn't claim because I didn't have votes on you. I then got your vote count doubled. And you still won't claim. If your town, just claim. Since you're scum, make one up and hope it's believable.

RE: Werewolf XXIV: The Wizarding War - Day 3 ends January 3rd, at 23:59 GMT

The Game Master said:
Dobby (Camoclone)

Alignment: Order of the Phoenix
You previously served the Malfoy family before Harry Potter tricked your master Lucius into freeing you. Now that you’re free, you plan on doing your part to help Harry Potter defeat evil.

Passive Ability: Apparate
As a house-elf, your ability to Apparate exceeds that of normal wizards. So, every time anyone tries to spy on you, they won’t be able to see your actions.

Single-use Spell: Elf’s Disarm
A powerful disarming charm. Once during the game at night, you may PM me a player name. That player’s wand will slide from their hands and won’t be able to cast any spell during the rest of the game.

Win Condition: All Threats to the Order are eliminated.

Now can we please get this day moving and find actual scum? We only have 1 day left.

Personally: I don't believe the claim. Dobby is a well known character in the series, but his entire purpose in the books was to help Harry Potter. His big show stopper was to apparate Harry out of harms way sacrificing himself. The ability you claimed allows you to not be have your actions spied on, but your only action is your single-use spell, which have been publicly posted by Luis as they have been used. That ability makes no sense with the rest of your role.

Jeremy1026 said:
Personally: I don't believe the claim. Dobby is a well known character in the series, but his entire purpose in the books was to help Harry Potter. His big show stopper was to apparate Harry out of harms way sacrificing himself. The ability you claimed allows you to not be have your actions spied on, but your only action is your single-use spell, which have been publicly posted by Luis as they have been used. That ability makes no sense with the rest of your role.

What? I haven't used my spell yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back