Finished Werewolf XXIII-II Trust Issues - D4 ends Nov 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will get the name of 1 scum member per day. If anyone non-scum tries to kill me then I won't reveal anything. If scum shoots me then I will reveal everything I know.

I know the game is called trust issues but this is too much. We can't win.

Camoclone said:
grantm1999 said:
That sounds really broken... I'll hold my vote for now, try to make sense of this.

It is... Trust me. I feel bad for the wolves.

I do think it is worth the shot. If PMJ flipped town we know Camo is lying and probably should be target next

GM DracLord said:
Camoclone said:
It is... Trust me. I feel bad for the wolves.

I do think it is worth the shot. If PMJ flipped town we know Camo is lying and probably should be target next
I think this is really funny. Please read the thread.

No. I'm scum. Camo sent us all proof he had access to the scum qt and tried blackmailing us into doing his bidding. Even if camo isn't town and is using us to further his own ends, he's throwing an entire faction under the bus to do it.

I'll wait for the postgame to deliver final judgment, but as of right now I am not pleased.

We're ruined. Haunted water, please call this game.

Camoclone said:
GM DracLord said:
I think this is really funny. Please read the thread.

I read and im not sure you guys are saying the truth or just fooling around

PMJ just admitted to being scum and that bbninjas and Camo know all scum identities, Drac. They're all telling the truth.

Also: Am I reading the info right? Only 4 scum? This does look like it'll be a very lopsided game if all the info is true...

BigfootAUS said:
PMJ just admitted to being scum and that bbninjas and Camo know all scum identities, Drac. They're all telling the truth.

Also: Am I reading the info right? Only 4 scum? This does look like it'll be a very lopsided game if all the info is true...

I though they was fooling around..

4 excluding the one betrayed the scum

There are five of us.

It's me, bbninjas, and three others who I won't disclose because I'll let camo do it if he wants.

I didn't know bbninjas was scum because I haven't been paying attention to this game at all, right up until Camoclone popped in our QT and said sup.

bbninjas sold us out to Camoclone. That's the only explanation I can think of. If HW won't call this game, we are all going down together.

No way this is what's really going on. There's gotta be some catch to this. HW wouldn't allow someone to give away the scum QT. I find it more believable that Camo and/or bb are pulling some crazy plan than someone being able to betray the scum and give the QT to other players. I suppose for now, we just lynch PMJ, but we should look into this tomorrow.

Machamp The Champion said:
No way this is what's really going on. There's gotta be some catch to this. HW wouldn't allow someone to give away the scum QT. I find it more believable that Camo and/or bb are pulling some crazy plan than someone being able to betray the scum and give the QT to other players. I suppose for now, we just lynch PMJ, but we should look into this tomorrow.

Do that.

Mtc, think. Have you ever seen me give up as scum? Why would camo confirm what I said if it wasn't true?

I would love for this to be an elaborate plan but it's the real deal. Lynch bbninjas tomorrow if you don't believe we are scum buddies.

The only reason I don't out my other homies is because they didn't sell us up the river. I already disclosed there are five scum. If there are any others they were not known to us at the start of the game. Also, the game.

Scorched Feathers
By: bbninjas

Jeremy1026
By: Camoclone

PMJ - 8
By: Machamp The Champion, Camoclone, GM Draclord, bbninjas, BigfootAUS, grantm1999, Chaos Jackal, Luispipe8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back