Finished Werewolf XXIII-II Trust Issues - D4 ends Nov 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this is just all kind of weird that somehow a town could find out the entire scumteam. There is no reason not to believe it so

##VOTE: PMJ

Camo isn't town. Otherwise he would just out all the scum and gg.

Guys, I guess we all know there's no "town" in this game. It's just a bunch of Indies plus a scum team with a kill, that's it. We're not a whole team, that's for sure. PMJ is on the scum team, Camo must have some other alignment... They can be countless of them.

Everyone gathered around the makeshift deathpit. Over the years, the survivors have thrown evildoers within the ring to face off against captured predators. Seeing how they got someone who has concrete evidence against him, they threw PMJ in the pit. "Tonight, we have a special treat. He," the announcer pointed at PMJ, "has been accused in aiding in the three unfortunate deaths of our fellow survivors. He poses a threat to our society and must be destroyed!"
"The instrument of his demise, however ironic, is a Stage IV Cordyceps infected human being, but you might know it simply as a Bloater!" The announcer motioned to the gatekeepers. "Release the beast!"
Suddenly, a gunshot went off. Everyone watched as the Bloater dropped dead, then turned to Scorched Feathers. "El Diablo!" he said with a fiendish grin, then ran away.

Scorched Feathers saved PMJ from the Bloater!

Night 4 begins now and ends December 4.

Hey guys, I'm back. I apologize for my sudden unplanned absence, as a friend committed suicide Wednesday night. I'm going to compile what happened over the night, then update fully tomorrow.

[split] Forum Games Resources & General Discussion | Looking for Hosts for The Challenge 6

Hey everyone. I'm ending my werewolf game, due to recent heavy negative stressors in my life, and my "Ehh, so-so" GM-ing deadlines. It's for the best. Sorry.

However, I am planning on another one sometime next year, and I will use co-hosts to help out and make sure this doesn't happen again.

Day came, and Camoclone was found dead in the town square. The leader then pulled out his M1911 sidearm. "Well, that's it. No one more to trust. Time to end this foolish game of survival." he said. He then had us all line up, and began with bbninjas.

Camoclone has died! He was:

NAME: Hunter Marker
ALIGN: Hunters

Power 1: Marker
Once per night, you can mark one player.

WINCON: Your faction equates to 50% or more of the remaining players.

bbninjas has died! He lived a double life! He was:

NAME: Necromorph
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: Dead Space/Scum

WE MUST BE WHOLE WE MUST BE WHOLE WE MUST BE WHOLE WE MUST BE WHOLE WE MUST BE WHOLE KILL ISAAC CLARKE WE MUST BE WHOLE TURN IT OFF MAKE US WHOLE

Active Ability: Hunter
It takes 2 more Marks to kill you.

Power 1: TURN IT OFF
When you hold the Codex and both Machine parts, you will unlock Power 4. PM me TURN IT OFF, and Jacob Danik will become scum.

Power 2: KILL ISAAC CLARKE
If you find Clarke, PM me MAKE US WHOLE and they will receive 3 Marks.

Power 3: Combine
PM me WE MUST BE WHOLE to combine the Machine parts and Codex.

------

Power 4: HAIL THE BRETHREN MOON
You will endgame in two more night phases.

-------

WINCON 1: Your faction equates to 50% or more of the remaining players.
WINCON 2: HAIL THE BRETHREN MOON
NAME: Cannibal Marker
ALIGN: Cannibals

Power 1: Marker
Once per night, you can mark one player.

PMJ has died! He was:

NAME: Bloater
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: TLoU/Scum

You are the Final form of the Fungus; Stage IV Cordyceps. Oh god. Nope. Just nope. You are probably one of the most despised zombies ever created. Now go apesh*t, my friend.

Active Ability: Stage IV
You need 1 more vote to lynch.

Immunity: Bloater Armor
You are Bulletproof, unless specifically targeted.

Power 1: Spore Bomb
Puts one Mark on a player of your choice. PM me THROW BOMB and a player name at Night to use.

grantm1999 has died! He was:

NAME: Werewolf
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: Scum/Survivor

It appears you have gained more powerful friends. Use this to your advantage, and strike down those who oppose you.

Active Ability: OG
Since you were technically the first, you are the leader of the Scum faction. All actions the Scum faction does during the night will have to be approved by you. To do this, simply state the actions in QT at the end of the night.

Active Ability: Transform
You are treated as a Vanilla role during the Day, but at Night, you double in power.

Power 1: Old Roots
PM me OLD ROOTS and a user to add a Mark on that player. This can only be used at night.

Luispipe8 has died! He was:

NAME: Xenomorph
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: Dark Horse/Scum

You are evolution's killing machine. Death is what you serve, and it is your purpose. With razor sharp claws and a razor tail, you strike with killing speed. For those who harm you, they are bathed in acid.

Active Ability: Acid Blood
If someone Marks you, they may receive up to 2x as much marks as they placed on you.

Power 1: Razors
This will place one Mark upon a player. It can only be activated at Night.

Power 2: Sarcophagus
You may resurrect one player for a day. They cannot speak in the thread, only in the scum chat. They count as an extra vote, but will die at the end of the day. This is a one time use.

WINCON: Scum comprises of 50% of the remaining players.

Chaos Jackal has died! He was:

NAME: Zombie
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: Complete Survivior

lols you ded

Active Ability: Rotting Flesh
It takes two less Marks to kill you

Power 1: Feast
Use ##BITE when you vote for someone. This will resurrect them to be allied with you two phases after their death, if they are to be lynched that day.

WINCON 1: Survive
WINCON 2: Have you and your allies equate to 50% of the remaining players

Wailord_2 has died! He was:

NAME: Isaac Clarke
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: Dead Space/Non-Scum

Your Isaac Clarke, an engineer who is rather good at fixing things.... And killing them space zambies, too. Now, you're left in a foreign place, with only a Scavenger Bot, yourself, and your trusty Plasma Cutter.

Active Ability 1: Curb Stomp
Take any items from those whom you kill (final lynch vote or Power 2).

Active Ability 2: Kinesis Module
Redirect any seering or killing abilities (other than the scum NK) back towards the user. You will not know if this happened.

Power 1: Stasis Module
PM me STASIS SHOT and a username to activate. The user won't be able to speak (if used during the night) or activate any of their abilities, including their Active Abilities (if used during the day). This may kill the target.

Power 2: Plasma Cutter
Add one Mark upon a user of your choice by PMing me DISMEMBER and their username. This can only be used at Night.

WINCON 1: Combine the Codex and the Machine.
WINCON 2: Eliminate all threats.

Cinesra has died! He was:

NAME: Joel
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: TLoU/NS

A survivor of the Cordyceps outbreak, you are a badass with only one thing in mind: keeping Ellie safe. Sure, you're selfish, but it could be worse. You could be a cannibal.

Active Ability: Stepdad
You will protect Ellie if a human character targets her with a harmful power.

Immunity: Shiv
You cannot be seen or killed by the Clicker.

Power 1: El Diablo
OHKO the Bloater if you find it.

Power 2: Heightened Hearing
PM me HEAR THE ENVIROMENT once a Night to possibly learn of what has happened during that night.

Power 3: Joel's Rage
Maim whoever harms Ellie.

WINCON 1: The Cordyceps are killed, and Ellie is still alive.
WINCON 2: All threats are eliminated and Ellie survives.

Ice Espeon has died! He was:

NAME: Ellie
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: TLoU/Non-scum

The infection isn't as bad to you. You're immune. It sucks that you don't know what happened to Marlene, but Joel is there to protect you now. All should be well...

Active Ability: JOEL!
You can speak to your protector and father figure Joel.

Immunity: Watch out for the Big Guy!
You are Immune to the Bloater's Spore Bomb.

Power 1: Ellie, get out of the way!
Once per night, PM me GDI ELLIE and a username. If they attempt anything, you will block it. However, you might get hurt if they are targeted by a lethal ability.

WINCON: Survive.

Spammy has died! He was:

NAME: Predator
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: Dark Horse/Self

You're a killing machine. You hunt for the fun. You. Are. Fear. Go crazy.

Power 1: Mask
PM me at any time TARGET LOCK and a username and receive random info from that person's role at the end of the phase. This can only be used twice per game.

Power 2: Cannon
At night, PM me TERMINATE and a username you used your 'Mask' Power on. This will put two Marks on them. This will be noted in the next recap. This is a conditional one-time use. Use it successfully to unlock Power 4.

Power 3: Bomb
Puts 2 Marks on whoever kills you.

------

Power 4: Cannon (Reloaded)
See Power 2. This is your last use for either two of these Powers.

------

WINCON 1: Survive
WINCON 2: Use Power 4 successfully.

Scorched Feathers has died! SHe was:

NAME: Thug
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: Dead Island/Self

RAWR RAWR RAWR SHUTUP

Active Ability: Screaming
You MUST use an action at every possible chance. Not doing so will show you as Scum in the next recap. Night 1 is excused from this.

Power 1: Swipe
PM me SWIPE and a username. You will put one Mark on them and they will drop whatever they are holding. You can only use this during the day.

Power 2: Bite
PM me BITE and a dead player's name. This will take one of their Power's from their role and will allow you to use it if the timing is right. This can only be used at Night.

WINCON: Survive

TheGuy has died! He was:

NAME: Jacob Danik
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: Dead Space/Self

You're a Unitologist Zealot who will stop at nothing to initiate Convergence, an event that turns people and corpses alike into Necromorphs. Oh, and you hate Isaac Clarke.

Immunity: Zealot
You cannot be killed or Marked by the Necromorph.

Power 1: TURN IT OFF
Keep the Codex from Isaac Clarke. PM me ELEVATE and a username to change the Codex's holder. This can be done up to twice per day. This Power will fail if the targeted user isn't holding the Codex.

[LOCKED]Power 2: Power Down
Wait for the Necromorph to activate its 1st Power. You will convert to Scum. PM me CONVERGENCE AWAITS to activate an interesting power.

------

CONVERGENCE AWAITS
Endgame everyone, except the Necromorph and yourself

------

WINCON 1: Win as Scum
WINCON 2: Kill Isaac Clarke
WINCON 3: CONVERGENCE AWAITS

Jeremy1026 has died! He was:

NAME: Clicker
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: TLoU/Scum

You have been infected for awhile now. You've had a bad fungal growth for years, and it's been beneficial and damaging all at once. You are in your Stage III infection of Cordyceps.

Active Ability: What's that sound?
Be careful with your First Power. Ellie may hear it if you use it so much or so randomly.

Immunity: Cordyceps Armor
You are Immune to gunshot wounds.

Power 1: Echolocation
Once per day, PM me CLICK CLICK CLICK and a username to use your Echolocation and to find out random facts about your target.

WINCON: Your faction equates to at least 50% of the remaining players.

Blui has died! He was:

NAME: Cry
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: Complete Survivor

The Man with the voice. You never show your face, and it's unknown why you choose to practice such mysticism.

Power 1: The Voice
Use ##READ in the thread to end the Day phase and lynch the one you vote for. You can only use this once.

WINCON: Survive

GM Draclord was the Cannibal Silencer.
bigfootAUS was the Hunter Seer.

Woah that setup tho. @ camo did you have safe proofs? I was planning on killing you and ninjas that night, but we were screwed anyway.

HW, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Thanks for the hosting effort and continuing as long as you could.

grantm1999 said:
Woah that setup tho. @ camo did you have safe proofs? I was planning on killing you and ninjas that night, but we were screwed anyway.

HW, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Thanks for the hosting effort and continuing as long as you could.

Agreed, thanks HW!

I had a safeproof (Drac) and Camo had at least one (Bigfoot).

HW, can we see the other QTs?

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/aFfwHm3MrL5h - Graveyard
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/JViweXgkDRk - Hunters
http://quicktopic.com/50/H/zY7JTYVfaHA - Cannibals
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/xrXgGW6SQiQ - Camo's Fun House
http://quicktopic.com/50/H/6pujM62cmmyY - Masons

Yeah HW, this was a fun game. I died very quickly, but it was a lot of fun just to spectate!

grantm1999 said:
None other than Bigfoot and BBninjas :D.

Jeremy1026 said:
I am so confused.

Haunted Water had to unfortunately stop hosting the game because of irl difficulties, so he posted all of the roles so we can discuss the game's setup.

Ha! Were we able to recruit Camo? That - or another scum - was our next target.

Scum, could we see the second scum QT after I got recruited (and Camo decided to say who I was... wasn't supposed to do that :/)?

Also:
Original Hunters QT: http://quicktopic.com/50/H/viBncyqC3Ze
Camo's Real Fun House: http://quicktopic.com/50/H/wM3GRfALxH6

It certainly looks like I had a lot of stuff on my role...
Celever, we killed you because you seem to be on me with your OC about 'apparently' knowing I was the one that impersonated, and we decided the safest action was to eliminate you. And the Masons certainly had powerful roles. Honestly, it looked a lot like the scum was being cornered... and when I got recruited they lost their endgame. >.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back