Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 4: ends Tuesday 14th]

Your before last post. The Ice Espeon one.

sorry for double post.

I'm at school, except for today and tomorrow. *Evil grin*

I was saying I was saying the IE seems to be avoiding voting, after it was pointed out he possibly had a negative vote. Possibly his vote has increase, or something like that, or was 0 on day 1.

There is little reason to kill them if they aren't active. Scum seers aren't unheard of but the situation you're describing is unlikely.

bbninjas said:

I was saying I was saying the IE seems to be avoiding voting, after it was pointed out he possibly had a negative vote. Possibly his vote has increase, or something like that, or was 0 on day 1.

Oh, God, please not another Napoleon... Dx

PMJ said:
So the conspiracy theorist in me wants to think that celever is being cleaned by his scum partner. I still don't trust him. If cf were to get lynched and flip town then I might. Otherwise it just seems too convenient. Inactives getting killed over cleanish townies doesn't sit well with me.

That seems so incredibly unlikely to me. It just seems silly for Crimson to claim to have done that out of no where and put himself in the spotlight, when he wasn't really suspected by anyone.

However, I would like CrimsonFlame to post a little more. Who are you suspicious of Crimson? And come to think of, you might as well claim your full role, since you have used your only ability. If you have any abilities you'd like to keep hidden from us, just take them out of the role PM.

Ice Espeon, you should vote for someone (with no other votes on them) today to show us what your vote count is. It is pretty shady that you haven't had a vote placed since the first day. Looking back at your posts, you don't seem to be contributing all that much. I'm starting to suspect IE a little bit.

Also, Celever, do you want to share your results? I don't remember you telling us your results today.

You're right. Sorry. How foolish of me to think that someone can be trusted based on the word alone of another player who is not proven town. There's Nino way at all this could be a way to cement celever as confirmed town without actually being cleared.

Luispipe8 said:
bbninjas said:

That is where I got the idea from... but it is strange that IE hasn't voted. No one else seems to have a 0 vote, ATM.

PMJ said:
You're right. Sorry. How foolish of me to think that someone can be trusted based on the word alone of another player who is not proven town. There's Nino way at all this could be a way to cement celever as confirmed town without actually being cleared.

I love sarcasm. Remember everyone to not take account of anyone else's posts.

@everyone else Does PMJ always makes 'suspicious'/'no-this-cannot-be-right' posts?

bbninjas said:
Luispipe8 said:
That is where I got the idea from... but it is strange that IE hasn't voted. No one else seems to have a 0 vote, ATM.
Maybe he didnt vote for the last round becuase he was restricted by some ability

PMJ said:

Alright, maybe's it's not that unlikely, but you seem abnormally uncertain of Crimson's claim. It's just generally not a good idea for scum to do what Crimson said, because usually, at some point, either a Seer will check one of their alignments, or someone will get suspicious of one of them and get them lynched, getting them both killed, when this could've been easily avoided by Crimson not stepping in at all. Celever also wasn't that huge of a target before Crimson claimed, so it's not like the wolves had to do something to save Celever.

bbninjas said:
@everyone else Does PMJ always makes 'suspicious'/'no-this-cannot-be-right' posts?

I guess, sometimes. It's not unusual for him to do that.

I would consider it to be normal-ish for him (PMJ).

Going to hold on to my results for now, they could be handy later on today if all goes how it should in my head.

I also can't really comment on this seer stuff. PMJ, why are you so incredibly cautious? I agree that it is necessary to weigh up every option, but this is a good time to think about occam's razor. Looking at the situation, there is little reason for there to be a lie over me in a bid to save me. The general consensus from the active players at the end of yesterday like bbninjas and MtC was that I am town, and nothing changed in Day 4. Obviously crimson was suspicious of me, so he used his ability on me, but do you see my point?

Furthermore, who exactly are you trying to accuse here? I think that you are still trying to off me, but your argument works in two ways: "Crimson and I are scum buddies" and "Crimson is scum". If Crimson is town and I am scum, there is no reason for Crimson to lie about his results, so that is an impossible theory.
Furthermore, the FIRST option is also incorrect! This is a game of I think 30? However many, it was agreed that 6 mafia was the most logical and likely number. Well 4 are already dead, and if Drohn somehow nailed 4/5 remaining scum at the time that leaves 1 more, and as I already mentioned Crimson being town and myself scum is impossible.

So IF Meaty flips town, we can take another look at your theory of Crimson and I being scum, even if it is incorrect, just to put any queries to rest. If Meaty flips scum, do you really want to try and prosecute Crimson just for sharing his result?

Scum is getting wrecked. It wouldn't be implausible for you guys to try a wild gambit to win.

I say lynch crimson. He claims to be vanilla now so we lose nothing if he flips town. Town is in a great position atm. We can afford a mislynch.

PMJ said:
Scum is getting wrecked. It wouldn't be implausible for you guys to try a wild gambit to win.

I say lynch crimson. He claims to be vanilla now so we lose nothing if he flips town. Town is in a great position atm. We can afford a mislynch.

Loosing a townie is still loosing one.. Regardless of the ability. IMO

PMJ is drilling pretty hard for CrimsonFlame to be lynched. At least let CrimsonFlame reveal his role (like he offered to) before going so hard on him. Tbh, it's making me kinda suspicious of PMJ - but then I felt the same about Celever back when he was posting like 10 pages per IRL day and I don't feel that way about Celever now. Just... At least let CF claim his role.

Lynching a townie would lose us a vote - vanilla role aside, a vote can be kinda handy. You know, with the whole lynching aspect of this game each vote is kinda important. I wouldn't recommend rushing to lynch folks, regardless of how good town's position is.

Saying that, Meaty hasn't been online in 2 days and hasn't posted in WW23 in a while. If he doesn't post anything of substance sometime in the next 24 hours I'll vote on him. Inactivity plus his involvement in Drohn's theory piles up against him there. And I'm still keen to know what Meaty's second ability is too.

No 1 less voter at this point doesn't matter. We'll need 10 for a Lynch anyway unless there's 2 kills during the night. I don't feel like Crimson is the right Lynch though.

I would like to come out as the guy who neighboured PMJ on Night 1 right now though, just as a little note. PMJ feel free to confirm.

bbninjas said:

I love sarcasm.
[/quote]

Really? I also like sarcasm. What a coincidence :)
You seem to be a guy that wouldn't like sarcasm but that's just my read on you.

coding/10

Seriously. What the hell is that. I previewed with post with the quote and my text was sucked in. Why. Why.

Also I feel like the whole revealing thing is stupid, as it was said before it doesn't really give us any info as it is really easy to just change your alignment to town and go 'yeah I'm town if you lynch me you're pretty stupid lololololololollollolololo'

Source: ScorchedFeathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back