Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 4: ends Tuesday 14th]

Woah, guys hold off on all the Meaty votes. Let's at least let him post before we lynch him. At this point, I think he's probably not a wolf, considering his claim, but definitely keep an eye on him. That claim may have been a last-ditch effort to save himself. What info have you gotten with your ability throughout the game Meaty?

I don't think we should really look into Bigfoot all that much, or at least only based on what the reporter said. I'm thinking at this point the reporter is a wolf, and even if they're not, they probably don't have that big of a lead on him. I don't really find him that scummy, but I don't find him all that town-like either.

I'd like to hear a lot from all the inactive members today, especially PMJ. I don't really suspect anyone right now, so I think people should post more so we can get some new leads.

alex said:
Look into bigfootaus? What does that mean? It's not like we can interrogate him or something. Is this the reporter's hunch or something they've learned from an ability? We can't really know what to do off of just "look into him".

Have anything else you want to contribute? Anything? Anything at all?

One Approved said:
I've said it once, I'll say it again. I do not think asking people to publicly reveal their roles is a good idea. It does not benefit the town at all. If you ask a wolf to c/p their role (ie: Scorched Feathers) it's easy to change their alignment to "town" while still posting their role, so we don't learn anything. Furthermore, the wolves already know who is on their team. If townies post their roles in public for everybody to see, it makes it easy for them to decide who they want to kill based on who has a better/more powerful role. I would rather Meaty kept his ability to himself.

Claiming can help the town. Not always, and it's not always a great deal helpful, but it definitely can help. For example, SF's role actually looked pretty scummy to me yesterday. The ability he had that made everyone unable to unvote is not a role a townie really ever has. I didn't have time to say that before the day ended yesterday, but I did think that. It also gives the town something to discuss, and we really don't have much to discuss right now. It's generally not a good thing for town to claim, but it can save them from being lynched, which is always good, even if the wolves can make a better decision on who to kill the next night.

One Approved said:
I'm going to hold off on voting for now, but Drohn is at the top of my list atm. Meaty I'm not so sure about, I need to think about that more.

Drohn's dead lol. If you mean Drohn's list of suspects, Meaty is the only one left...

Yeah, lynch targets claiming is just a good thing. It provides the town with info, and oftentimes there can be little slip ups in them.

Also I'm finally clean? Great! Shame that powerful ability was wasted on me though; it would have made more sense on Meaty imo, because you could have actually taken him down if he was scum or stopped a possible townie getting lynched if not, but whatever.

Did Meaty claim somewhere? I know that he eluded to a powerful second ability, but MtC and someone else were really talking like Meaty actually said what his second ability is...

(Also I forgot his first one. Could someone post it again please? :)

Naturally Ive got nothing to report. Pity there is no goo. Targeted me sses, is what I would like to call them. Anyone got any theories why KoN is not killin the actives but instead the inactives? I know thet if I was wolf, I would target MtC or bigfootaus who are contributing.

bbninjas said:
Naturally Ive got nothing to report. Pity there is no goo. Targeted me sses, is what I would like to call them. Anyone got any theories why KoN is not killin the actives but instead the inactives? I know thet if I was wolf, I would target MtC or bigfootaus who are contributing.

"sses"?

KoN is probably just trying to use mindgames for us to go "x should be dead they must be wolf". Neither of the last 2 kills have made any sense to me... and I don't like it...

Also what do you mean by "naturally I've got nothing to report"? Did you claim too or something..?

No. My only ability is a passive. Stupid. I mean naturaly is that I haven't had anything to report on Day 1 or Day 2 or Day 3, as you could see from my first posts respective. No I didn't claim anything.
And I mean messes- typo. :p

And for the record, what is a non-lethal ability (Lenny's role)?

bbninjas said:
And for the record, what is a non-lethal ability (Lenny's role)?

Something which doesn't kill.

So do you think it is luck that KoN targeted Lenny? Or do you think someone from scum can look from the abilities of players, and that is why Lenny was killed, and possibly The Guy?

bbninjas said:
So do you think it is luck that KoN targeted Lenny? Or do you think someone from scum can look from the abilities of players, and that is why Lenny was killed, and possibly The Guy?

I thought about that, but there is still the issue about why they decided to target inactives with the inspect.

Celever said:
Did Meaty claim somewhere? I know that he eluded to a powerful second ability, but MtC and someone else were really talking like Meaty actually said what his second ability is...

He claimed to have a power that looked at the name of a player's first role each night. He said he targeted Camo and got Gooey. By the way Meaty, which night do you target Camo?

bbninjas said:

That is very possible. TheGuy claimed to have some targeting ability, so that's likely why they killed him. Lenny's role was fairly powerful, so it wouldn't surprise me if they had a Seer-like power.

Luispipe8 said:
Oh, and I used Professor on Celever to see what he was into...

I got "Activity Check". Nothing we didn't knew already. :/

CC?

Why would Meaty's main role also be one of Luis' roles if they are on the same faction?

Celever said:
Luispipe8 said:
Oh, and I used Professor on Celever to see what he was into...

I got "Activity Check". Nothing we didn't knew already. :/

CC?

Why would Meaty's main role also be one of Luis' roles if they are on the same faction?

Luis's is a one shot. Meaty can do it each night. It's perfectly possible for there to be those 2 in the same game, especially since Luis pretty much has a one-shot version of every power role in WW lol.

So I'm here now.
So Celever is clean, and meaty is a suspect?
I guess now is 'later' and that he can explain himself now. I can't help but think that that ability seems slightly scum-like to me but that's personal opinion only, not based on any evidence. Also because he gains immunity from it, instead of just finding out. But there's nothing to suggest that he can't be town with that role. Maybe we'll find out more when he says something about his second ability...

Machamp The Champion said:
Celever said:
CC?

Luis's is a one shot. Meaty can do it each night. It's perfectly possible for there to be those 2 in the same game, especially since Luis pretty much has a one-shot version of every power role in WW lol.

And also that all I get is the name, not an immunity or something like that. :p

Drohn's dead lol. If you mean Drohn's list of suspects, Meaty is the only one left...

No, I was just really really tired when I posted, and thought he was still alive. whoops lol.

Claiming can help the town. Not always, and it's not always a great deal helpful, but it definitely can help. For example, SF's role actually looked pretty scummy to me yesterday. The ability he had that made everyone unable to unvote is not a role a townie really ever has. I didn't have time to say that before the day ended yesterday, but I did think that. It also gives the town something to discuss, and we really don't have much to discuss right now. It's generally not a good thing for town to claim, but it can save them from being lynched, which is always good, even if the wolves can make a better decision on who to kill the next night.

I mean, yeah, you're right about the "not wanting to unvote never being a townie role" part. If I was a wolf I probably would have left that part out when I quoted my role. Just having a role that makes people who target you sticky is a completely viable townie role, and we would have been completely in the dark. I would say that that's a slip-up on his part, and a very isolated circumstance compared to the whole picture.

Now if it's something like what CrimsonFlame has done, where he had a one-of use and has used it to clear a potentially big-ish suspect, then I can understand, I guess, because you don't want to come out and just say "lol celever is innocent because I said so." But otherwise, I really think it only helps the wolves.

Claiming isn't bad in its entirety... it's just that you cannot base a defense or an attack on a claim.
Right now, I'm not entirely sure about Meaty. He posted a defense yesterday, and I'm still pondering its believability... I wouldn't like to end the day with a rush lynch within 20 hours.

I would like to point out that Ice Espeon didn't vote during the previous day, or day 2 for that matter (which he unvoted before the final vote count). I find that slightly suspicious - I think he had a -1 (or Meaty) for Day 1, but this cannot exactly be confirmed since IE has not actually voted.

So the conspiracy theorist in me wants to think that celever is being cleaned by his scum partner. I still don't trust him. If cf were to get lynched and flip town then I might. Otherwise it just seems too convenient. Inactives getting killed over cleanish townies doesn't sit well with me.

PMJ said:
So the conspiracy theorist in me wants to think that celever is being cleaned by his scum partner. I still don't trust him. If cf were to get lynched and flip town then I might. Otherwise it just seems too convenient. Inactives getting killed over cleanish townies doesn't sit well with me.

Did you not take any note of a possible seer that can see the abilities? Lenny was powerful, and The Guy also was pretty good.

@everyone else Is PMJ always like this?

We're not getting the same amount of posts like we did days ago.
Where's everyone?

bbninjas can you explain me your last post? I didn't get it :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back