Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 2: ends Thursday 2nd]

._. You'll see tomorrow morning, with the next update.

@Celever I voted you because you said I should vote Drohn, which comes off as scummy to me.
The slime is a part of my own role, which says that anyone who targets me gets slimy, because I'm a Goodra of course :p I assume I get slimy too if someone targets me. I think this may mean that TheGuy targeted me last night, but I have no idea what he did.

Scorched Feathers said:
@Celever I voted you because you said I should vote Drohn, which comes off as scummy to me.
The slime is a part of my own role, which says that anyone who targets me gets slimy, because I'm a Goodra of course :p I assume I get slimy too if someone targets me. I think this may mean that TheGuy targeted me last night, but I have no idea what he did.

What does the slime do? Do you know?

Also TheGuy targeted you but hasn't posted yet. This means that he is active so THEGUY POST PLEASE KTHX!

Also like I said, I find Drohn the scummiest player in the game so am trying to start a bandwagon on him; that's all.

Sorry I haven't been as active as I'd like guys. Being an engineering student takes up a lot of your time. Personally, I think going after SF is kind of dumb. I feel like if every single game I became prime suspect because of my past games, I would grow tired of playing. I just think we should give him the benefit of the doubt before jumping down his throat. If in time he proves to be the scummiest then I will join you all in the votes.

I still think Celever could be scum, and Luispipe8 is definitely suspicious with his sudden role claim. The thing is, he better reveal next night with his ability. If he doesn't, we know he's lying. It's a waste of a lynch today I think.

There's not much going on besides that. I haven't a clue about the slime stuff that happened and I'm happy a scum was killed Night 1! Seems odd that grant of all people was targeted night 1 and I think if anyone has time they should review his day 1 activities and see if there's anything in there that would make him a target for the first scum kill.

Sorry guys, but I've got a lot of stuff going on irl right now and I'm still going to be fairly inactive for a while.

Luis should have used his role confirming ability N1 to get it out of the way. I would like for him to use it tonight just to clear him, though I actually believe his claim without it.

Putting stock in the announcer should only be done after he dies; until then he's just another player voicing his opinions. We have no reason to treat his word as gospel (yet).

@Celever: Your talk about time zones, OC, scum chat etc. has no relevance here at all. (Not sure why you only mentioned those under 18 or those in school to not always have time; life doesn't stop after high school/age of 18, lol. I'm in university myself. It does help that I can regularly check in with my phone wherever I am.)

My point is that if he had enough time to stay up to date with what happened here he definitely had enough time to make a post and shortly sum up his thoughts about the votes/lynches. That can be done with one post per day (not day phase), but he hasn't even done that. He only talks when targeted and goes against the amount of posts he indicated he would make with the number he signed up with (He put himself in category 4, which requires quite a lot of posts).

Also, we know that whatever the slime has done, it doesn't seem to have affected SF's posting in any way.

Celever said:
Also TheGuy targeted you but hasn't posted yet. This means that he is active so THEGUY POST PLEASE KTHX!

TheGuy has posted, twice on Day 1. He hasn't said much, just voicing suspicion on Celever first, and then Camo, but not much new information.

Drohn said:
@Celever: Your talk about time zones, OC, scum chat etc. has no relevance here at all. (Not sure why you only mentioned those under 18 or those in school to not always have time; life doesn't stop after high school/age of 18, lol. I'm in university myself. It does help that I can regularly check in with my phone wherever I am.)

My point is that if he had enough time to stay up to date with what happened here he definitely had enough time to make a post and shortly sum up his thoughts about the votes/lynches. That can be done with one post per day (not day phase), but he hasn't even done that. He only talks when targeted and goes against the amount of posts he indicated he would make with the number he signed up with (He put himself in category 4, which requires quite a lot of posts).

I mentioned 18 and over because they have independence and have much more flexible time tables so they can make time for this. Most people don't have to suddenly leave for things most of the time, unless they lose track of the time, I suppose.

Anyway, he had the time to keep up to date here, but that doesn't mean he had time to make proper posts. If he made a bunch of one liners you would be on him for that, would you not? He provided a few bits of reasoning with some of his posts, anyway, so I don't see his lack of posts as a real reason. Especially because 12 other people have posted and contributed less than him. I know that you know he has been somewhat active, but your case doesn't make sense so long as there are so many more players to have contributed less but made posts elsewhere in the sub forum, because the argument is weak anyway.

Celever said:
I mentioned 18 and over because they have independence and have much more flexible time tables so they can make time for this. Most people don't have to suddenly leave for things most of the time, unless they lose track of the time, I suppose.
Life is different for everyone, but in the Netherlands most people remain students until they're 22-25 and finish college or university. By law it's not allowed to stop education after high school, you need a college degree at lowest. Flexibility isn't changed that much and even after you finish your studies people here generally get a job and work. You're 13 now I believe so I guess you'll find out what life at 18 will be like for you yourself in several years.

I did change my opinion about SF after his replies. He is indeed always scummy, and I wanted to get more out of him.

##Unvote: Scorched Feathers
##Vote: Celever

I think you're the scummiest right now.

All that happens is that it is in the morning update, so I guess it's useful? That's all I know about it though.
Also, I'm a GCSE student, and it's not even that that's effecting my timetable, it's more other projects I have going on that keep me away from WW and all. Forgetting to check too :p

Drohn said:
Scorched Feathers is purposely trying to lay low this game. In ROT he had 45 posts in a game where he got lynched on D1. Right now he has 9 posts on D2. He's trying to lay low while also voting on wagons. He's even scummier than usual this game and I want him to talk more. I know he's been online multiple times, since I talked to him about other things on Skype.

I definitely think he's scum again this game. He's going at it differently than last game (probably to avoid getting lynched quickly again), but he's still scummy. I do agree that he should talk more. A lot more.

Drohn said:
Luispipe can easily confirm his role with his ability. He can use it during the night, so there is no point in going after him.

Scorched Feathers is online a lot, but does not post (until now, which is very quickly after being accused). This means he is in fact laying low on purpose, Celever. It's not an opinion or thought or at all similar to what you do. If he is reading this thread, with quite a big amount of posts (which I assume he is based on his quick respond after being accused) he definitely had time to reply earlier. The reason I go after SF is because I know him and I know he's active. It's easier for me to get a read on him and I'm pretty sure he's scum now.

@Celever: No I'm not making a list of who I think are scum right now, read through all my posts for all my thoughts and list it up yourself if you want a list.

I think SF is a good lynch for today and if he flips scum Celever is a nice follow-up lynch.

You shouldn't use the activities outside of werewolf as base for suspicion on SF... You're probably right that he was laying low on purpose, but I can't say I blame him when he's always targeted for no reason. I ended up being wrong last game, but I defended him from that bandwagon too because there was nothing to it (or so I thought.) inactivity is a play style that has nothing to do with alignment at all, it's just smart if you get lynched for every word you say like SF. When Camoclone wasn't active today, Drohn, you didn't bat an eye even though you've been consistently suspicious of him. Then out of literally nowhere you decided to target SF for inactivity. SF, who to our then-limited knowledge may have actually been silenced by slime. Obviously we bow know he wasn't, and you did back off his case after hearing what he said. What I don't understand is if you actually have a personal vendetta against SF or if you're just trying to stir up more attention in other directions. You haven't actually been in trouble yet, but you have been getting a small amount of votes from people like Celever and I feel like you were trying a new bandwagon to divert attention, before you were cornered enough that people would notice it. A very safe play indeed, but, for once I'm gonna say that actually makes you scummy, if only a little.

I have no personal vendetta against SF. I consider him a good friend actually. :p I targeted him, because I find his playing style scummy. Last game it showed he actually was scum, and I have no reason to believe he's not scum now. I obviously also don't have actual proof that he is either. I felt like it was worth putting pressure on him for his scummy play style.

It's also worth pointing out that SF isn't targeted for the things he says, but for the lack of saying things. He jumps on wagons without saying much, which means he contributes to deaths/lynches without elaborating on why he votes those people. Wanting people to die is scummy if you don't need reasoning for it. And since SF doesn't show his reasons it comes across as wanting people to die without caring why to me. That is what scum would do; kill anyone that isn't scum during the day.

Regarding Camoclone, I somehow find him less scummy when he doesn't spam and throw votes around all the time. I do realise he can't be online all the time and I'm not going to attack him for not posting as much on a single day. If he suddenly went inactive completely and his play style changed drastically it would be suspicious, but having a day without posting as much isn' that suspicious to me. That said, I still find him scummy for his D1 behaviour. That was really annoying and confusing (not helpful) for the town in my opinion.

Let's back off the stupid wagons, shall we?
No more Luis, SF, or Camoclone nonsense.

Drohn isn't overly scummy to me, but both today and yesterday he has been pushing on different lynches very aggressively. Seems to be flip-flopping, but in my experience that simply means he doesn't know who to trust. Probably just a weird town play.
Celever is still acting scummy. What on earth are you doing anyway, telling SF who to vote for? We want his opinions, not yours re-posted.

I don't see much usefulness in Gooey now... But it does make perfect sense as a town role, covering his attacker in slime if he ever died. As it stands, I sorta doubt scum will go after him now.

Drohn said:
I have no personal vendetta against SF. I consider him a good friend actually. :p I targeted him, because I find his playing style scummy. Last game it showed he actually was scum, and I have no reason to believe he's not scum now. I obviously also don't have actual proof that he is either. I felt like it was worth putting pressure on him for his scummy play style.
As I stated D1, when a player such as SF or Camo seems scummy due to their playstyle, that simply isn't a good reason to vote them anymore. It's when they begin acting out of character that you know something is up. If you have nothing on SF other than his playstyle, then you have nothing at all.
...Which you probably realized when you changed your vote.

It's also worth pointing out that SF isn't targeted for the things he says, but for the lack of saying things. He jumps on wagons without saying much, which means he contributes to deaths/lynches without elaborating on why he votes those people. Wanting people to die is scummy if you don't need reasoning for it. And since SF doesn't show his reasons it comes across as wanting people to die without caring why to me. That is what scum would do; kill anyone that isn't scum during the day.
This is true. Bandwagoning without reason is dumb and should be avoided. It's how Jeremy got suspected yesterday as well. But as long as SF continues to post as he has been today, there seems to be nothing bad against him.

Regarding Camoclone, I somehow find him less scummy when he doesn't spam and throw votes around all the time. I do realise he can't be online all the time and I'm not going to attack him for not posting as much on a single day. If he suddenly went inactive completely and his play style changed drastically it would be suspicious, but having a day without posting as much isn' that suspicious to me. That said, I still find him scummy for his D1 behaviour. That was really annoying and confusing (not helpful) for the town in my opinion.
His post restriction was confusing to all of us. But he claimed it, and followed through on it. If that's what you're referring to, then I see no basis on this view of your either.

Also, regarding the slime, I never thought that slime would silence anyone, which is why I didn't consider that an option. I have something completely different in mind when I see that ability. I assumed it was just to find out who targeted the person and perhaps a role blocking ability as a side effect (being stuck/slowed down).

@Ninja KoN: I still don't believe that's actually a post restriction of his. I still think he made it up. He was randomly voting/unvoting at some point (switching instantly between Grant and another player) even though he already had or would easily get the 5+ anyway. It's also a weird ability to have/exist. What's the point of it? You can just make 5 vote/unvote posts in a row if you have that restriction and be done with it. Seems like a pointless ability, which is also why I think he just made it up.

Yado yado... hello everyone! I've gotten a chance to catch up with all the stuff that's happened since yesterday, so I'll go ahead and post my thoughts one everything/everyone. Alright... here we go!

- Glad to see that Jeremy's lynch wasn't a mistake! If anything, we had the best D1 outcome besides lynching a scum member. Hopefully he'll manage to save someone with his ability.
- lololol scum nightkilled in the crossfire
- How many nuns are there going to be in this game? o_O
- I believe the announcer's claim. I think that he's most likely town, although there's no real way to know for sure at the moment.
- My input on the slime: It's pretty much guaranteed to be from a Goomy/Sligoo/Goodra. I don't think that it has any other effects besides revealing which people targeted the owner of the ability. That way, when the person dies or claims, we're able to get some information based on who targeted them.
- Yesterday, two of my biggest suspects were Celever and Camoclone. I would have been happy to have either of them lynched, but I've changed my mind. Celever appears to be telling the truth about his role, since it's backed up by Luispipe. I suppose that Elgyem (or Beheeyem) could be affiliated with the scum team if that's his real role name, but I could be wrong. Either way, his actions today have satisfied my doubts. The same goes for Camoclone.
- Likewise, I believe that Luispipe is telling the truth about his role. The flavor matches the game's setting perfectly, and his role seems too complex to be a safe claim made by one of the wolves. Why would anyone go through all the trouble to fake a role like that, which has so many abilities that would have to be proven? Besides, he's able to role reveal like I was, so I fully trust him.
- And now, here's who I am suspicious of: Drohn. He's continued to pursue both Celever and Camoclone, over-focusing on them, in my opinions. But what really tipped me off was his other votes for SF and Blui. I have a feeling that at least one of the two he voted for is scum, and he's attempting to bus them to gain more town cred for doing so. He's the one I'd most like to see lynched today, unless something else significant develops.

If I'm able to think of anything else, I'll be sure to post my thoughts about it.

Camoclone said:
bbninjas said:
Camoclone- Is starting to become more a townie in my opinion, but he has barely posted this Day.
How much you post does not really mean anything in terms of alignment. Answer my question. Because I'm such a nice person I'll tell you where to find it: It's in the post that I made right before this one.z

I'm happy with a bbninja's or a Celever lynch right now.

bbninja's:
  • Wagoning hard
  • Mostly going along with what other people say
  • His "attack" (not sure what to call it) on Alex and I for not[/n] wanting to lynch Jeremy (who flipped town) when in actuality I did want to lynch Jeremy.
    [*]Not reading posts

Celever:
  • I made a lot of points points yesterday which still stands.
  • I agree with what others have said.
  • I feel like he is just grasping for straws when he goes after Blui and Drohn. I have an especially strong town read on Drohn.

Well your last post was

Camoclone said:
Drohn said:
In his defence, you don't really give that expression. :p <3 No offence, you know ILY.
Ok... :(

But if I found the question...
I have know idea what happened... except I misread/forgot something. Oh well, I don't have a photographic memory. And let me point out that I abandoned that thought many hours ago. And for you and anyone who believes it:
I make theorys and people elaborate on it. If I see a logical reason why it wouldn't work, I would abandon it. I also follow people when I see a logical reason.
How does not reading posts - that is probably developed off the above (third) point only - make a person scummy?

Celever said:
Camoclone said:
Ok... Celever or Scorched Feathers. I need to flip a coin. They are both insanely scummy.

May as well lynch me first and save SF from claiming early. I'll probably have more fun in this game in the deadchat anyway after my disastrous Day 1. I am still town, but my ability is useless and so is my ability to seem like town lol!

Noooooo. I don't want you lynched. As I said however many posts ago, you are one of the best contributors currently and you provide lots of points to discuss. Like I said before, I thought Luispipe8 or rev3rsor were good candidates, but due to revealing a seemingly realistic role or answering my question, respectively, I don't feel like pushing them either. Therefore, I don't have any strong lynch candidates.

Celever said:
Insert list here

Guys, this is a half-assed wagon. Seriously, all of the above users have contributed little to nothing thus far. and for some reason we are going after SF. TheGuy hasn't posted at all yet, and I don't think Lenny has? If he did, I certainly can't remember it, so it's like he hasn't. bbninjas has tried to contribute, but spent most of Day 1 coming up with silly jokes, one-liners and off-the-wall theories, which could be used as a facade for contribution. Scorched Feathers I think has actually had the most posts out of anyone on that list, besides maybe rev (who just hasn't made very memorable points) and alex (a few one-liners), but has definitely contributed more than the half of them just by using his votes to express his opinions. I just don't understand why we are going after SF because he was scum last game and because Drohn pointed it out when there are so many more inactive players who haven't contributed as much as SF anyway?

*defines facade* Oh, you are saying I'm masking my contribution. Lovely. Is there anything I need to do to make it up to you?

@TT
What is your opinion on me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back