Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 2: ends Thursday 2nd]

If it gets to it, I'll claim, but that's only if I need to, considering I'm no Luis ene
I would like to see some of the other inactives post more.

New avi and CT.

It's Christmas time everyone! :D

Celever said:
New avi and CT.

Off-Topic: It's 3 months away... o_O

On-Topic: Inactivity on this game is amazing, even though a lot posted a high number when signing up. :/

Off-Topic but On-Topic: I'm on my way to League, so won't be able to replay as fast as I'd like.

There IS a way to prove Luispipe's role, we just need him to "target" someone and the next day ask Luis what the ability states and if he's right he's town...

Even though, if he's scum, and he targets another scum person we won't be able to know if Luis is town or not :l

Scorched Feathers said:
If it gets to it, I'll claim, but that's only if I need to, considering I'm no Luis ene
Oh no... You are going to give me the name of the 1 player you find to be the scummiest.

Eron said:
There IS a way to prove Luispipe's role, we just need him to "target" someone and the next day ask Luis what the ability states and if he's right he's town...

Even though, if he's scum, and he targets another scum person we won't be able to know if Luis is town or not :l

Luis is town inno child. A.K.A he basically has TT's role but doesn't die N3 lol!

Camoclone said:
Scorched Feathers said:
Oh no... You are going to give me the name of the 1 player you find to be the scummiest.

Yeah... Reply to this now or I'll lynch you SF.

Camoclone said:
Scorched Feathers said:

Drohn. Luis seems less scummy than him atm, so I'll go with Drohn.

Luispipe8 said:
Celever said:
New avi and CT.

Off-Topic: It's 3 months away... o_O

On-Topic: Inactivity on this game is amazing, even though a lot posted a high number when signing up. :/

Off-Topic but On-Topic: I'm on my way to League, so won't be able to replay as fast as I'd like.

Christmas is about 3 months away, sure, but I'm actually feeling quite festive rn. IDK. I think it must be because SSB4 is coming out in a few days and I'm having that same feeling of anticipation as I do before Christmas because it's on pre-order so I know it's going to be delivered any day now YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

Only problem is that I played the demo a little too much and managed to tear the grey rubber covering my circle pad. IDRK how to fix it; it's not affecting me much rn, but it will in the future.

Good answer SF! I definitely agree with you, and you provided reasoning earlier, so... Yeah. Think you could even vote for him? :3

Off-topic post: Celever, I have a friend that DOESN'T even have the Circle Pad of his 3DS and 1 that used it that much that it's really hard to try to move.

Eron said:
Off-topic post: Celever, I have a friend that DOESN'T even have the Circle Pad of his 3DS and 1 that used it that much that it's really hard to try to move.

Yeah, I've heard horror stories about the circle pads coming off. It's still frustrating, but I guess I'm lucky that I didn't break the thing off completely lol.

Tell your friends that they can send their 3DSes off to Nintendo for repairs and they put another circle pad on it, though! I heard they do that. I want to do it with my circle pad, but if the game comes and I don't have access to a 3DS I'll be slightly pissed lol.

Celever said:
Good answer SF! I definitely agree with you, and you provided reasoning earlier, so... Yeah. Think you could even vote for him? :3

Ding Dong.
##VOTE: Celever

Luispipe can easily confirm his role with his ability. He can use it during the night, so there is no point in going after him.

Scorched Feathers is online a lot, but does not post (until now, which is very quickly after being accused). This means he is in fact laying low on purpose, Celever. It's not an opinion or thought or at all similar to what you do. If he is reading this thread, with quite a big amount of posts (which I assume he is based on his quick respond after being accused) he definitely had time to reply earlier. The reason I go after SF is because I know him and I know he's active. It's easier for me to get a read on him and I'm pretty sure he's scum now.

@Celever: No I'm not making a list of who I think are scum right now, read through all my posts for all my thoughts and list it up yourself if you want a list.

I think SF is a good lynch for today and if he flips scum Celever is a nice follow-up lynch.

Also, this is a WW game not a SSB thread. Stay on topic. :p

um
I have been online like once a day, maybe twice
go after someone else for once >.>

Stop being scummy for once and I will. <3

Impossible </3
Seriously, I don't know how to play not like this. Every game I've played except Member's Revolt I've been lynched for being scummy .w. it's essentially a policy lynch by now.

Drohn said:
Luispipe can easily confirm his role with his ability. He can use it during the night, so there is no point in going after him.

Thank you for repeating what has already been stated a few times in the last hour or two. Very helpful!

Scorched Feathers is online a lot, but does not post (until now, which is very quickly after being accused).

But SF is very active in other parts of the forum, and like most people just leaves Skype open in the background. IDK what it's like in other countries, but it seems like our timetables are set up to give us the least amount of time possible to do homework and things like that. He says he didn't have time to make in-depth and useful posts, and I believe him with that. I have no reason not to; you are saying that he was online a lot, but that doesn't mean he was focusing on werewolf at the time.

This means he is in fact laying low on purpose, Celever. It's not an opinion or thought or at all similar to what you do. If he is reading this thread, with quite a big amount of posts (which I assume he is based on his quick respond after being accused) he definitely had time to reply earlier.

Yes, and he has replied MORE than many other players in this game. Anyone in school or pretty much below the age of 18 knows that you have times where you can catch up with the thread but not have time to make a proper post; even me, with the amount I spam, have run into this situation. Once again, SF said that he was busy, and there is no reason not to believe this; it is his word against yours, and he would know better than you what the last few days have been like for him.

The reason I go after SF is because I know him and I know he's active. It's easier for me to get a read on him and I'm pretty sure he's scum now.

He says he has only been online a couple times a day recently. No reason to doubt this, so I am not doubting it! You say it is easier for him to get a read on him, but the only way it would be easier for you to get a read on him is if you abused OC. Activity on a computer generally =/= activity in werewolf, so the fact that you are fixated on saying SF was active IN THIS GAME makes no sense unless you were literally discussing the game with him. So this is either OC, a scumchat, or you just spouting shit. Any of those theories work against you lol. I don't understand why you are tunneling SF, because all of the reasoning you have put forward is flawed...

@Celever: No I'm not making a list of who I think are scum right now, read through all my posts for all my thoughts and list it up yourself if you want a list.
Am I already voting Drohn? I think so. Anyway, this is scummy, because if you read my last post you would see that you have only really provided information and opinions on three players (Camo, SF and I) which is why I want opinions on more players from you, the reason why I asked for 5. Refusing to do this is taking away one of the main tools the town has.

I think SF is a good lynch for today and if he flips scum Celever is a nice follow-up lynch.

Like Camo said yesterday, getting something wrong =/= being scum. Look at me in ROT for a good example of this. I got a couple lynches wrong (and some right but no one would listen to me e.g alex and Electimortar (though people listened to me on that)) and was also a townie.

SF, don't worry. Drohn is really struggling to get a good case on you, so I think a lynch on you isn't going to happen.

Oh yeah, why did you lynch me SF? Just because I asked you to vote for Drohn? He is my top scum read, and I want to start a wagon on him, that's all.

Wailord_2 you are viewing the thread -- please post now, as you haven't contributed much at all thus far.

So, right now, I'm not sure what to think. Of the people being suspected right now, I feel like Scorched Feathers is the only slightly valid one. Celever seems like he's genuinely trying to help town, and Luis has claimed and will most likely be fully cleared on the next day. SF is acting like usual, and I'm not terribly suspicious of him. I would like to know if SF knows what the slime that he is covered in means and whether he was notified about it or not.

Camoclone said:
GM DracLord said:
That role seems to be too short.. In my opinion

##vote : luispipe8
Elaborate please.

The flavor feels like it being cut/modified. Which i find suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back