Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 5 Ends August 26th

Ice Espeon said:
Ninja'd by KoN.

I agree that we should be wary of Alex still, and we should be keeping an extremely close eye on him.

We could move our focus elsewhere, after he is no longer a threat. Once he is lynched.

Keeper of Night said:
alex said:
Luis, Kecleon has been the biggest advocate for my lynch all day. Unless you think that was all one massive bus, I would not say him changing his mind means we in the same pack.

Multiple times today Alex you have tried to move attention off yourself to Kecleon. And, while I understand the points against him, has not acted nearly as scummy today as you have.

You are not town, I'll say it now. Given the late claim, how you reacted to questioning, the attitude you had to make yourself seem worth keeping around, and the name/flavor of your role all lead me to this conclusion.

Now I'll ask everybody else, what if his ability doesn't cap at six? What if it does? Either way, if he really is immune to invaders, we're running out of time to get rid of him. I doubt he is the last/one of the last wolves, but I also doubt they'll take him out for us. All he's going to do is start lynching townies for them until they feel threatened.

Now, sticking to these points, I am still happy with a Kecleon lynch. However, he's cornered. He's not getting any stronger even if he is scum. Alex will have 4 votes tomorrow. And what if he gets away then? 5. It's a big risk keeping him, thinking he's town, and if his alignment changes or he is lying, then we could be in big trouble very quickly.

Keeper, I am confused. Only in one post have I talked about a Kecleon lynch, and in another I voted him but that was mostly only to prove my vote count. Maybe you misread the post you quoted? I was not talking about lynching Kecleon. Quite the opposite in fact, I was saying Luis' reasons for fosing Kecleon weren't very smart.

I'm not going to argue with you on this second paragraph. This is your opinion, and considering you have been wanting my lynch all day I can tell there is nothing I will be able to do to change it.

Ice Espeon's finding below should make you not fear this. And I won't really have a way to prove to you that my vote caps at 6 until, like, Day 9. But if what Ice Espeon found is actually true, you will be able to lynch me no matter what.

Now, what you say here is wrong. If Kecleon is scum, while he may not be getting stronger, he is certainly weakening us. Every night the wolf is alive he can kill another one of us. The earlier we kill him, the more time we will have to deal with other threats, and me. While I do get stronger as the days go on, I am currently not a threat, and because the needed vote count increases by 1 every time I gain a vote count, I will never be a threat. I will never, ever be able to lynch someone on my own, and that seems to be what you guys are most scared of. My role is made so that I, a townie, will have more power over the daily lynch than a wolf, an Invader, or even other townies. It is just a power like any other.

Ice Espeon said:
With the whole vote situation, the number of votes required to lynch seems to be independent from the number of players remaining and more to do with the actual number of possible votes. At the moment the number of votes for a lynch is at 12 despite there being 17 players remaining and on the previous day it was also 12 votes required. This might be some kind of auto nerf against alex.

Good job in noticing this Ice Espeon. If this is happens every day like it is, this should allow you guys to feel a lot safer keeping me alive, as I will not be able to do the "ninja and instakill" you guys are worried about in the later days.

As for who I think we should lynch today, FMPOV, Jeremy has seemed extremely suspect today. He has been pushing extremely hard for my lynch without any regard for anything I, or anyone else, says in my defense. He has also complete disregard for the case of killing the wolf first and coming back for me, without any counterargument, just saying we should not do it. All he seems to care about is that I am lynched above all else, making it seem to me that he is just trying to keep this wagon where it is in order to waste (again, fmpov) today's lynch on me instead of considering other options .

alex said:
And Jeremy, there is absolutely no chance that I am not Napoleon. It is a confirmed role by the host, and there is nobody else claiming Napoleon.

It is confirmed that Napoleon exists. Not that you are Napoleon. The way you keep using Bananas to connect Apples to Oranges is so strange and scummy. Therefore, my vote stands.

I am keeping my vote on Alex, mostly because:

a) Makes no difference as of now.
b) I still think it's the best Lynch ATM.

However, Kecleon does have my attention, and TBH, Jeremy has been pretty suspicious as well...

Jeremy1026 said:
alex said:
And Jeremy, there is absolutely no chance that I am not Napoleon. It is a confirmed role by the host, and there is nobody else claiming Napoleon.

It is confirmed that Napoleon exists. Not that you are Napoleon. The way you keep using Bananas to connect Apples to Oranges is so strange and scummy. Therefore, my vote stands.

Dude wtf? What don't you understand about this? There is literally no way to explain it any clearer. If someone else was Napoleon that would have counter claimed me by now.

alex said:
I'm just going to get all the reasons why it is so hard for me to be a wolf in one place:

1) When the lynch was between me and a wolf, 3/4 wolves were voting me and PMJ was being PMJ.
2) Napoleon Bonaparte supported the Revolution and was definitely not a Royalist.
3) Since I would be the last wolf, I would have the Alpha Wolf ability. If I did, not only would Chaos Jackal have had a 1/3 chance of finding it originally but I would certainly not be asking him to target me AGAIN. This should be the most convincing one.
Invalid points... Except probably the first one.
The second can be explained quite simply. Napoleon is on a quest for power. Your ability clearly translates this into your increasing vote count. Eventually, you will be a hindrance to the town.
Point 3 is invalid because if you were a wolf that could kill (which I doubt, as I'm rather convinced you are, in fact, an independent role) you could simply kill Jackal and not worry about it.

Points 2 and 3 go for me being an Invader as well, assuming Invaders all have the special kill ability. And also, my Survival ability protects me from Invaders, so no way I can really be one with that ability.
It isn't difficult to fake an ability and keep the name.
And yes, you could definitely be the only one with that ability. The possibility always exists.

Now obviously if you wanted to you can easily find counters to each of these points I made. But that doesn't change the fact, that when you add it all together to paint a picture, it should seem highly unlikely for me to be a wolf.
You're right, the points are so easy to counter, in fact, that they barely count. However, you are also correct in that it is very unlikely for you to be a wolf. It is, however, extremely probable that you are an indie.

Kecleon-X said:
Exactly my point. He could ninja everyone and just end the day immediately with one vote, killing those he wants to with no one else getting a say in the matter. Luis' role was made to nerf alex's, and from a gameplay perspective I can totally get why TheGuy did that.

But my question still stands. Why make a role to nerf someone else's role who is on the same side as the former? Seems rather... Counterproductive. Doesn't add up.

Like you said yourself, would that not be so extremely overpowered on any role that wasn't town? If Luis was killed early, and I was an Invader/Wolf, I would pretty much just have to survive till around Day 7 and then I autowin it for my team. And it wouldn't be too hard to do that either because of my Survival ability. Just think about it, the only way this role would be balanced would be if it were on a town role. Luis role was not necessarily made with my role in mind. Many games have vote-reducing roles.
This point is completely valid... If you had a team. Your role could also be balanced if you were an indie. You are not cleared town by any means with this logic alone.
And yes, I strongly beieve Luis' role was created to counter yours. However, if my theory is correct in that you only require a set ammount of votes to win the game (whether it is your cap of six, or the cap is a lie, I'm not sure) to win... Then Luis can't help us unless his power resets your votes (which obviously it doesn't [I think]).

alex said:
Keeper of Night said:
Multiple times today Alex you have tried to move attention off yourself to Kecleon. And, while I understand the points against him, has not acted nearly as scummy today as you have.

You are not town, I'll say it now. Given the late claim, how you reacted to questioning, the attitude you had to make yourself seem worth keeping around, and the name/flavor of your role all lead me to this conclusion.

Now I'll ask everybody else, what if his ability doesn't cap at six? What if it does? Either way, if he really is immune to invaders, we're running out of time to get rid of him. I doubt he is the last/one of the last wolves, but I also doubt they'll take him out for us. All he's going to do is start lynching townies for them until they feel threatened.

Now, sticking to these points, I am still happy with a Kecleon lynch. However, he's cornered. He's not getting any stronger even if he is scum. Alex will have 4 votes tomorrow. And what if he gets away then? 5. It's a big risk keeping him, thinking he's town, and if his alignment changes or he is lying, then we could be in big trouble very quickly.

Keeper, I am confused. Only in one post have I talked about a Kecleon lynch, and in another I voted him but that was mostly only to prove my vote count. Maybe you misread the post you quoted? I was not talking about lynching Kecleon. Quite the opposite in fact, I was saying Luis' reasons for fosing Kecleon weren't very smart.
alex said:
Luis, Kecleon has been the biggest advocate for my lynch all day. Unless you think that was all one massive bus, I would not say him changing his mind means we in the same pack.

I'm not going to argue with you on this second paragraph. This is your opinion, and considering you have been wanting my lynch all day I can tell there is nothing I will be able to do to change it.
Good idea.

Ice Espeon's finding below should make you not fear this. And I won't really have a way to prove to you that my vote caps at 6 until, like, Day 9. But if what Ice Espeon found is actually true, you will be able to lynch me no matter what.
While I'm not 100% sure on Kecleon, I simply am indifferent on his lynch. There are good points for it, so I agree with the evidence, nothing more.
My point is, Day 9 may be too late. And what if your "Survival" ability isn't what you word it to be? You're rather calm about all this (all of a sudden, after the outburst at the beginning of the day), which makes me wonder if you're actually immune to death in a different way. First attempt to kill you maybe? It would make sense at least, and keeps a whole faction off of you (Invaders). Easy for you too, because the Royalists are running thin, and whoever is left won't kill you. Like, you said, if we try and lynch you Day 9... It may not even work. I'd like to figure this out today, before we instant lose to something as obvious as Napoleon. -.-

Now, what you say here is wrong. If Kecleon is scum, while he may not be getting stronger, he is certainly weakening us. Every night the wolf is alive he can kill another one of us. The earlier we kill him, the more time we will have to deal with other threats, and me.
Kill another one of us, or an invader. There's also the chance Kecleon isn't the last scum, so it may or may not matter for now.
But as I said, if it eventually comes down to us needing to lynch him over you, works for me. Eliminates a suspect.

While I do get stronger as the days go on, I am currently not a threat, and because the needed vote count increases by 1 every time I gain a vote count, I will never be a threat. I will never, ever be able to lynch someone on my own, and that seems to be what you guys are most scared of. My role is made so that I, a townie, will have more power over the daily lynch than a wolf, an Invader, or even other townies. It is just a power like any other.
Objection!
Unless what I suspect above is correct, and you live through the eventual lynch on you. Then that buys yourself an extra day.
You may even try to pass it off as "I lied so the invaders didn't take me out, and we could get rid of the royalists. We need all the votes we can get at this point." Or something similar.
Unless I am wrong, then you're right, you're no threat. Unless you continue to get more townies to vote with you.

Ice Espeon said:
With the whole vote situation, the number of votes required to lynch seems to be independent from the number of players remaining and more to do with the actual number of possible votes. At the moment the number of votes for a lynch is at 12 despite there being 17 players remaining and on the previous day it was also 12 votes required. This might be some kind of auto nerf against alex.

Good job in noticing this Ice Espeon. If this is happens every day like it is, this should allow you guys to feel a lot safer keeping me alive, as I will not be able to do the "ninja and instakill" you guys are worried about in the later days.
To some degree, it does make me feel much much better.
But simply thinking, if you are "climbing the ladder of success," there obviously must be a top. Maybe when you reach your cap of 6 (if the cap is there, or maybe there is another condition) you either switch alignments (like TT said before) or outright win (unlikely, but you never know)

As for who I think we should lynch today, FMPOV, Jeremy has seemed extremely suspect today. He has been pushing extremely hard for my lynch without any regard for anything I, or anyone else, says in my defense. He has also complete disregard for the case of killing the wolf first and coming back for me, without any counterargument, just saying we should not do it. All he seems to care about is that I am lynched above all else, making it seem to me that he is just trying to keep this wagon where it is in order to waste (again, fmpov) today's lynch on me instead of considering other options .
Does the end of every one of your posts have to be trying to push suspicion on somebody else?
I'll take a moment to do this:
As for who I think we should lynch today, FMPOV, Jeremy Keeper of Night has seemed extremely suspect today. He has been pushing extremely hard for my lynch without any regard for anything I, or anyone else, says in my defense. He has also complete disregard for the case of killing the wolf first and coming back for me, without any counterargument, just saying we should not do it. All he seems to care about is that I am lynched above all else, making it seem to me that he is just trying to keep this wagon where it is in order to waste (again, fmpov) today's lynch on me instead of considering other options .
Yes, it fits about the same.
The only reason you didn't use the above, imo, is to avoid looking scummy by pressing on OMGUS.

Keeper I don't know how to argue with you without flat out saying you are wrong, because you simply are in like 3/4ths of the counterarguments you made in that post.

alex said:
Jeremy1026 said:
Dude wtf? What don't you understand about this? There is literally no way to explain it any clearer. If someone else was Napoleon that would have counter claimed me by now.

Unless Napoleon has a more powerful ability. Or switches alignment at one point to be royalist, perhaps when all original royalists are killed. As, being an EMPORER is pretty dang ROYAL. Napoleon, per Wikipedia, was a "French military and political leader who rose to prominence during the latter stages of the French Revolution and its associated wars in Europe."

I could be completely wrong about how the Napoleon role plays out, who knows. But right now I don't think the Napoleon is 100% town, especially if he plays true to history.

-------------------

The first thing posted today was by you, where you immediately went on the defensive.
alex said:
I thought we already decided I was pretty much cleared with the fact that 3 wolves were voting me when it was between me and another wolf.
That was the very first post of Day 5. Very. First. Why were you so defensive when there was literally no suspicion on you?

-------------------

Your initial defense was that wolves voted you on Day 1. When you did not have enough votes to be in danger, and after another player was already pretty heavily voted.
alex said:
Also it's absurd that you guys think I would be a wolf. It is great and all to have suspicion of being an Invader, but lol, the last two people voting me D1 were MtC and Scorched Feathers, and Grant had just changed his vote to Scorched before the day ended.
So, does everyone that was at one point voted by wolves clear?

-------------------

You also were super hesitant to reveal your 2nd ability. Claiming that it was too powerful and the moment you revealed it the wolves would have to vote you out.
alex said:
Also, just putting it out there as an option, once we kill the last wolf (assuming there is only one more left), I will have no problem fully revealing my entire role. I have nothing to fear from Invaders.
However, once you revealed your second ability to be the vote power increase, all of a sudden it wasn't a big deal.

alex said:
That is faulty logic, Luis. The wolf won't target me tonight for the exact reason you said, if I love tomorrow you will just lynch me anyways. It would be stupid of them to lynch me, especially after you made a post like that.

alex said:
While I do get stronger as the days go on, I am currently not a threat, and because the needed vote count increases by 1 every time I gain a vote count, I will never be a threat.
So which is it, your ability is an insta-night kill for you because its so powerful. Or it will never be a threat?

-------------------

You have been back peddling all day, saying something, then when pressed on it you have said something completely different.

-------------------

This was pointed out by other players, but when the heat starts getting a bit too high, you try to deflect attention onto other players.

alex said:
Since you do believe that I am town, at least for the moment, then like Ice Espeon has been saying we should be focusing on finding the last wolf.

alex said:

alex said:
As for who I think we should lynch today, FMPOV, Jeremy has seemed extremely suspect today. He has been pushing extremely hard for my lynch without any regard for anything I, or anyone else, says in my defense.

-------------------

I have nothing else to add right now as to my case against you for the day. While you may not think its enough for me to keep my vote on you, it is however more than enough for me.

alex said:
Keeper I don't know how to argue with you without flat out saying you are wrong, because you simply are in like 3/4ths of the counterarguments you made in that post.

Not entirely sure what you mean. You're just refusing to address the points presented.
You're too evasive, and I don't like it.

I'm not arguing with you, Jeremy, or Keeper. Your posts are too long to point out all the faulty logic, and since you guys obviously care so much about getting me lynched that you will practically make stuff up and ignore other things, what would even be the point?

alex said:
I'm not arguing with you, Jeremy, or Keeper. Your posts are too long to point out all the faulty logic, and since you guys obviously care so much about getting me lynched that you will practically make stuff up and ignore other things, what would even be the point?

And again, you are returning to, "I have no good defense, so I'll plead ignorance." I look forward to your lynch today.

I'd also like to add:

alex said:
Your posts are too long

You shouldn't be playing this game if you can't read and respond to long posts.

Jeremy1026 said:
The first thing posted today was by you, where you immediately went on the defensive.
alex said:
I thought we already decided I was pretty much cleared with the fact that 3 wolves were voting me when it was between me and another wolf.
That was the very first post of Day 5. Very. First. Why were you so defensive when there was literally no suspicion on you?

Nope. Figure this one out for yourself.

-------------------

Your initial defense was that wolves voted you on Day 1. When you did not have enough votes to be in danger, and after another player was already pretty heavily voted.
alex said:
Also it's absurd that you guys think I would be a wolf. It is great and all to have suspicion of being an Invader, but lol, the last two people voting me D1 were MtC and Scorched Feathers, and Grant had just changed his vote to Scorched before the day ended.
So, does everyone that was at one point voted by wolves clear?

Nope. Go back and look over the vote counts throughout Day 1. And then find another person voted by all of grant, Machamp, and Scorched Feathers.

-------------------

You also were super hesitant to reveal your 2nd ability. Claiming that it was too powerful and the moment you revealed it the wolves would have to vote you out.
alex said:
Also, just putting it out there as an option, once we kill the last wolf (assuming there is only one more left), I will have no problem fully revealing my entire role. I have nothing to fear from Invaders.
However, once you revealed your second ability to be the vote power increase, all of a sudden it wasn't a big deal.

alex said:
That is faulty logic, Luis. The wolf won't target me tonight for the exact reason you said, if I love tomorrow you will just lynch me anyways. It would be stupid of them to lynch me, especially after you made a post like that.

alex said:
While I do get stronger as the days go on, I am currently not a threat, and because the needed vote count increases by 1 every time I gain a vote count, I will never be a threat.
So which is it, your ability is an insta-night kill for you because its so powerful. Or it will never be a threat?

It's not a threat for the town.....

-------------------

You have been back peddling all day, saying something, then when pressed on it you have said something completely different.

Lol.

-------------------

This was pointed out by other players, but when the heat starts getting a bit too high, you try to deflect attention onto other players.

alex said:
Since you do believe that I am town, at least for the moment, then like Ice Espeon has been saying we should be focusing on finding the last wolf.

alex said:

alex said:
As for who I think we should lynch today, FMPOV, Jeremy has seemed extremely suspect today. He has been pushing extremely hard for my lynch without any regard for anything I, or anyone else, says in my defense.

Reread that second post you quoted again. And I actually like to help the town when I am town, so that if I am lynched people might know who to look at the next day...

RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 1 Ends August 2nd

TheGuy said:
Alex 1 {Machamp the Champion, Scorched Feathers}
Luispipe8 1 {GM Draclord}
Reinforce 1 {TwistedTurtwig}
Camoclone 1 {Haunted Water}
Scorched Feathers 12 {Reinforce, PMJ, Drohn, Athena, rev3rsor, Chaos Jackal, Porygon-X, Celever, Luispipe8, Camoclone, grantm1999, Jeremy1026, Lenny, Cinesra}

Worth noticing, alex did NOT vote at all, at any time during D1. I'm still looking for D3's results, but I'm guessing he didn't as well. Maybe to cover up his vote HINDRANCE at the moment? I don't really know...

Keeper of Night said:
alex said:
I'm just going to get all the reasons why it is so hard for me to be a wolf in one place:

1) When the lynch was between me and a wolf, 3/4 wolves were voting me and PMJ was being PMJ.
2) Napoleon Bonaparte supported the Revolution and was definitely not a Royalist.
3) Since I would be the last wolf, I would have the Alpha Wolf ability. If I did, not only would Chaos Jackal have had a 1/3 chance of finding it originally but I would certainly not be asking him to target me AGAIN. This should be the most convincing one.
Invalid points... Except probably the first one.
The second can be explained quite simply. Napoleon is on a quest for power. Your ability clearly translates this into your increasing vote count. Eventually, you will be a hindrance to the town.
Point 3 is invalid because if you were a wolf that could kill (which I doubt, as I'm rather convinced you are, in fact, an independent role) you could simply kill Jackal and not worry about it.

Points 2 and 3 go for me being an Invader as well, assuming Invaders all have the special kill ability. And also, my Survival ability protects me from Invaders, so no way I can really be one with that ability.
It isn't difficult to fake an ability and keep the name.
And yes, you could definitely be the only one with that ability. The possibility always exists.

Now obviously if you wanted to you can easily find counters to each of these points I made. But that doesn't change the fact, that when you add it all together to paint a picture, it should seem highly unlikely for me to be a wolf.
You're right, the points are so easy to counter, in fact, that they barely count. However, you are also correct in that it is very unlikely for you to be a wolf. It is, however, extremely probable that you are an indie.

Congrats, you countered all my points yet still agreed with me.

Like you said yourself, would that not be so extremely overpowered on any role that wasn't town? If Luis was killed early, and I was an Invader/Wolf, I would pretty much just have to survive till around Day 7 and then I autowin it for my team. And it wouldn't be too hard to do that either because of my Survival ability. Just think about it, the only way this role would be balanced would be if it were on a town role. Luis role was not necessarily made with my role in mind. Many games have vote-reducing roles.
This point is completely valid... If you had a team. Your role could also be balanced if you were an indie. You are not cleared town by any means with this logic alone.
And yes, I strongly beieve Luis' role was created to counter yours. However, if my theory is correct in that you only require a set ammount of votes to win the game (whether it is your cap of six, or the cap is a lie, I'm not sure) to win... Then Luis can't help us unless his power resets your votes (which obviously it doesn't [I think]).

My role would not be balanced as an indie because I would have no goal. If like you said I won by having a set amount of votes, then I gain nothing from having the votes. They might as well serve no purpose other than being simply a counter till I win. That's a pretty lame role, to just say "You win on Day 5" or something.

alex said:
alex said:

Dude. Read my posts for god's sake. ESPECIALLY when it is a response to YOU.
alex said:

Good idea.

While I'm not 100% sure on Kecleon, I simply am indifferent on his lynch. There are good points for it, so I agree with the evidence, nothing more.
My point is, Day 9 may be too late. And what if your "Survival" ability isn't what you word it to be? You're rather calm about all this (all of a sudden, after the outburst at the beginning of the day), which makes me wonder if you're actually immune to death in a different way. First attempt to kill you maybe? It would make sense at least, and keeps a whole faction off of you (Invaders). Easy for you too, because the Royalists are running thin, and whoever is left won't kill you. Like, you said, if we try and lynch you Day 9... It may not even work. I'd like to figure this out today, before we instant lose to something as obvious as Napoleon. -.-

Ok. More making things up.

Now, what you say here is wrong. If Kecleon is scum, while he may not be getting stronger, he is certainly weakening us. Every night the wolf is alive he can kill another one of us. The earlier we kill him, the more time we will have to deal with other threats, and me.
Kill another one of us, or an invader. There's also the chance Kecleon isn't the last scum, so it may or may not matter for now.
But as I said, if it eventually comes down to us needing to lynch him over you, works for me. Eliminates a suspect.

It will never come down to us "needing" to lynch him over me. It's about who we should lynch.

While I do get stronger as the days go on, I am currently not a threat, and because the needed vote count increases by 1 every time I gain a vote count, I will never be a threat. I will never, ever be able to lynch someone on my own, and that seems to be what you guys are most scared of. My role is made so that I, a townie, will have more power over the daily lynch than a wolf, an Invader, or even other townies. It is just a power like any other.
Objection!
Unless what I suspect above is correct, and you live through the eventual lynch on you. Then that buys yourself an extra day.
You may even try to pass it off as "I lied so the invaders didn't take me out, and we could get rid of the royalists. We need all the votes we can get at this point." Or something similar.
Unless I am wrong, then you're right, you're no threat. Unless you continue to get more townies to vote with you.

An assumption based off of something you made up earlier in the post.

To some degree, it does make me feel much much better.
But simply thinking, if you are "climbing the ladder of success," there obviously must be a top. Maybe when you reach your cap of 6 (if the cap is there, or maybe there is another condition) you either switch alignments (like TT said before) or outright win (unlikely, but you never know)

If it makes you feel better, why are you still pushing for my lynch just as hard with no consideration of other lynches? And in hypothetical ladders, there isn't always a top. It's juts a role name, you can't dig too deep into it.

Does the end of every one of your posts have to be trying to push suspicion on somebody else?
I'll take a moment to do this:
As for who I think we should lynch today, FMPOV, Jeremy Keeper of Night has seemed extremely suspect today. He has been pushing extremely hard for my lynch without any regard for anything I, or anyone else, says in my defense. He has also complete disregard for the case of killing the wolf first and coming back for me, without any counterargument, just saying we should not do it. All he seems to care about is that I am lynched above all else, making it seem to me that he is just trying to keep this wagon where it is in order to waste (again, fmpov) today's lynch on me instead of considering other options .
Yes, it fits about the same.
The only reason you didn't use the above, imo, is to avoid looking scummy by pressing on OMGUS.

The only reason I didn't use the above is because you are confirmed town. Doing it for Jeremy is just as OMGUS as doing it for you would've been. You're both voting for me.

^Nevermind that, since D2 was skipped, he came back to D3 with +1 voting:

TheGuy said:
grantm1999 13 {Celever, rev3rsor, TwistedTurtwig, Luispipe8, Porygon-X, Kecleon-X, Chaos Jackal, Lenny, Ice Espeon, Reinforce, Drohn, alex}

Also worth noticing that there WAS a +2 Vote there that couldn't be alex, since his vote by then WOULD HAVE BEEN +1.

RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 1 Ends August 2nd

Luispipe8 said:
TheGuy said:
Alex 1 {Machamp the Champion, Scorched Feathers}
Luispipe8 1 {GM Draclord}
Reinforce 1 {TwistedTurtwig}
Camoclone 1 {Haunted Water}
Scorched Feathers 12 {Reinforce, PMJ, Drohn, Athena, rev3rsor, Chaos Jackal, Porygon-X, Celever, Luispipe8, Camoclone, grantm1999, Jeremy1026, Lenny, Cinesra}

Worth noticing, alex did NOT vote at all, at any time during D1. I'm still looking for D3's results, but I'm guessing he didn't as well. Maybe to cover up his vote HINDRANCE at the moment? I don't really know...

I didn't vote Day 1 because I had a -1 vote count. I wanted Scorched Feathers lynched, but if I had voted him it would've done the opposite. I almost voted myself when I was about to be lynched, but I wanted to wait as long as possible because I thought people would think I had just give up by voting myself.

Also, rev3rsor's still alive, now that I noticed! D: He was the one who pointed out Grant's role. How come he hasn't come up with anything else?

Chaos Jackal, Reinforce, Kecleon-X, Professor Pautena, Porygon-X, rev3rsor, Haunted Water, Wailord_2, you all have been active (have posted at least once today) but do not have a vote at the moment. Would anyone like to weigh in as we head into the final 24 hours of the day?

sillykyle!, Shampoo-Thief, Cinesra, you have not posted today. Would you like to come out of the shadows?

Current Vote Count:
alex 7 {Newspaper, Keeper of Night, Luispipe8, Jeremy1026, TwistedTurtwig}
Kecleon-X 6 {Ice Espeon, Lenny, GM Draclord, alex}

12 Votes are Required to Lynch.
23 Hours Left in the Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back