Finished Werewolf XXII II - Pokémon Prerelease Werewolf - Scum Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXII II - Pokémon Prerelease Werewolf - Day 4 Ends Friday at 6:00 PM EST

I think camo would've told us if they were modkills... right camo?
Also I got Black Kyurem which doubles my vote weight. I'm going analyze keeper's posts, I suggest you all do the same. This is going downhill fast and we have not hit a single wolf...

RE: Werewolf XXII II - Pokémon Prerelease Werewolf - Day 4 Ends Friday at 6:00 PM EST

grantm1999 said:
I think camo would've told us if they were modkills... right camo?

Correct.

Two players probably used vigs (kills) they got. I'd imagine Eron was the/a wolf kill because he was semi-cleared so the wolves would want to kill him and town wouldn't want to kill him.

So we have this:

2) Luispipe8
3) Teal
4) Grantm1999
5) GM DracLord
7) Rev3rsor
11) Haunted Water
13) Brave Vesperia

And we have AT LEAST 3 Thieves among us given the roles in the OP... If we have another kill like last night, we lost. As simple as that. My question here is: Can we stop the Thieves from winning now?

Luispipe8 said:
So we have this:

2) Luispipe8
3) Teal
4) Grantm1999
5) GM DracLord
7) Rev3rsor
11) Haunted Water
13) Brave Vesperia

And we have AT LEAST 3 Thieves among us given the roles in the OP... If we have another kill like last night, we lost. As simple as that. My question here is: Can we stop the Thieves from winning now?

That's 7 players so there's gotta be 3 wolves left because if there is 4 we'd lose right away... probably. I think it's safe to assume that there's 3. If we lynch town we most likely lose... so i'm pretty sure that's MYLO or something like that. I don't have any reads unfortunately but I didn't read the thread a whole lot so I'm going to do that now (I was busy earlier).

Anyone else want to share what they pulled last night?

Luis and Teal why did you not share what you pulled? There's really no harm in doing it if you are town and it gives us info.

Sorry for the triple post. I just read the entire thread and nothing really stood out to me... maybe someone else will get reads? Out of the remaining players I feel like Brave Vesperia's posts have been the most scummy especially because he is new. unfortunately I don't have great reasoning for this and I'm mainly going by my gut. Since there's no real good option at this point...

VOTE: Brave Vesperia

Oh, I must have forgotten to post it. :p I got no message, so I'm assuming a vanilla Energy.

I'm still alive? I thought I was dead or something. Hmm...
Well, time to start reading over the thread.

If brave vesperia was town, wouldn't the wolves just jump on the wagon for a turbo lynch since it would basically win them the game? It only takes 4 to lynch and I have a double vote.

...then why are you voting for him?
I mean I'll vote if there's reason to suspect him, but if he flips town we're stuffed.

Also why is the day reported as 24 hours, instead of 120, or something more than one day?

He did voted, rev, a few posts above. :p And that's a perfectly thought logic, grant.
Vote: Brave Vesperia

Just one vote and we're done for today. But if we get another triple night kill, that's it. A double one would put us in balance, so not everything would be lost.

rev3rsor said:
Also why is the day reported as 24 hours, instead of 120, or something more than one day?

Wait what?

Lalala... nobody else voting?

By the way, Luis, you must write VOTE, not Vote, for it to count.

/me facepalms

Thanks, Teal.

Wait, besides Brave Vesperia, GM DracLord is actually the only person who hasn't posted today. o_o

We know that there are at least three wolves from the first post (under setup). As grant said this is MYLO (it was super stupid/risky to do that double vote...)

Grant gave Brave two votes => 2 more votes needed for lynch => if Brave is town and lynched town LOSES right there without even the next night happening => two wolves would just bandwagon and win. But this hasn't happend, and with everyone except Drac posting, it would have been entirely possible. So yeah, Brave is scum.

GAME FREEZE~

Camoclone said:
rev3rsor said:

Wait what?

The last night ended Thursday, 6PM. Today ends at Friday, 6PM (according to the thread title, and the post). Is that a mistake?

Also I might as well jump on the wagon and VOTE: Brave Vesperia

Um, it's game freeze you know...

Maybe, but I thought only the host could call game freeze? I can still contribute my opinion, right?

IIRC, you can post opinion, but not votes. Still, that vote's far from making a difference. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back