Finished Werewolf XXII II - Pokémon Prerelease Werewolf - Scum Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXII II - Pokémon Prerelease Werewolf - Game 3 Ends Sunday at 6:00 PM EST

"Let's get the ball rolling" kind of summed up my reasoning.

RE: Werewolf XXII II - Pokémon Prerelease Werewolf - Game 3 Ends Sunday at 6:00 PM EST

We need to put pressure. I guess.

VOTE: Scorched Feathers.

Eron said:
We need to put pressure. I guess.

VOTE: Scorched Feathers.

Hi bandwagon, weren't you suspected earlier as well?

[v]ERON[/v]

Well, ^
[v]Eron[/v]
You're really not playing this well Eron.

Luispipe claims he seerd Eron and that Eron is town... are you just pretending to have forgotten or what?

VOTE: Scorched Feathers
I could vote either of you (KoN/SF) but jumping on that super stupid "bandwagon" and even omgusing -> even worse.

Oh yeah
I'm sorry, my brain hasn't been working lately ;;
[v]Keeper of Night[/v]
KoN now looks scummy, it's sad I can't confirm myself as town or anything though. Eron, stop bandwagoning.

VOTE: Luispipe8

How do we really know that Luispipe8 is telling the truth? And why tell us who he used it on, as well as the effect of the card? Unless Luis and Eron are both Wolfs, and Luis is just covering for Eron. In that case, I would say we vote for either one of them.

Brave Vesperia said:
VOTE: Luispipe8

How do we really know that Luispipe8 is telling the truth? And why tell us who he used it on, as well as the effect of the card? Unless Luis and Eron are both Wolfs, and Luis is just covering for Eron. In that case, I would say we vote for either one of them.

You have to be joking.
I told you guys about my card mainly for 2 reasons:

1) We need as much info from the cards as we can, because having non-permanent Abilities makes this game even harder.
2) To avoid a mislynch, I used it on Eron because some of you were targeting him, so I used it to see if he was in fact a Wolf or Town. After I knew his faction, I'd take the decision to go after him or not. He turned out a Town, but if he turned out Wolf I would have done it anyways because it would have gave us a Wolf Lynch today, but it wasn't.

Now, only after I said that do I realize how stupid it sounds. -.- I guess I over-thought it a bit. Unless I just think I over-thought it, in which case I'm over-thinking about over-thinking which is a lot to think abo- *head explodes* :p

Going for bandwagon and saying VOTE: Scorched Feathers

Brave Vesperia said:
I guess I over-thought it a bit. Unless I just think I over-thought it, in which case I'm over-thinking about over-thinking which is a lot to think abo- *head explodes* :p

mind... blown. D:

Yeah I'm gonna go with the bandwagon on this lol
VOTE: SCORCHED FEATHERS

Hm, apparently my post with the vote didn't go through. D:

But yeah, I jumped into the wagon even earlier:

Vote: Scorched Feathers

Teal, I forgot, actually. This game had gone dead, so it kind of blended with the other.
Doesn't mean he should keep bandwagoning.

[v]SCORCHED FEATHERS[/v]

Original vote + OMGUS + bandwagon.

Hm, that's 6 already. Unless someone's vote count is 0, of course.

Game Freeze!

SkySheild21 will replace GM Draclord. If you do not receive a PM tonight then you got a vanilla energy card.

Scorched Feathers was lynched and was:
Role: TCG Player
Alignment: Players
Ability: Once per night you will open a random pack and gain a random ability.
Win Condition: All Thieves are eliminated

Night 3 Ends Thursday at 6:00 PM EST.

RE: Werewolf XXII II - Pokémon Prerelease Werewolf - Night 3 Ends Thursday at 6:00 PM EST

Doublenikesocks was eliminated and was:

Keeper of Night was eliminated and was:

Eron was eliminated and was:

With 7 players alive it takes 4 to lynch. Day 4 begins now and ends Friday at 6:00 PM EST.

RE: Werewolf XXII II - Pokémon Prerelease Werewolf - Night 3 Ends Thursday at 6:00 PM EST

Can you please mark the dead/alive players in the OP?

wait whaaaat? three kills? that's a great loss to us...
Are there really that many killing abilities? Or is this game really going down in activity?
(another energy for me again, which is somewhat disappointing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back