Finished Werewolf XXI: The Members' Revolt. Members win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXI: The Members' Revolt. Day 8 ends June 24 at 1 AM CDT.

Here I am!

Ok so I really dono believe, but I've been getting scum vibes from Alex. If he's not the last baddie then GM Drac is I think. Sorry for my shallow and late post.

##GOODGAME?: alex

I'm pretty sure I mentioned this in this thread, but I was unable to play this game from Monday to Thursday, and I had too much other stuff to do on Friday for me to bother with this game, but it seems like you guys were doing just fine without me, lynching 2 Super Mods. I'm glad you guys didn't lose the game in my absence, like I thought you might. I did however forget to change my status, and I apologize for that.

Anyway, about who to lynch. I would say lynch Drac now since alex's can be more helpful to us, but if alex is left alive, he can simply lie about his results and it wouldn't really matter. Right now, I am leaning towards alex being the last wolf. Something that recently crossed my mind was "how did the wolves figure out Cinesra was the Serial Killer?" It couldn't have been with TheGuy's ability, since Keeper was the first wolf lynched (and Keeper revealed that information right before he died), and none of the other wolves have any powers that would be able to find out that information. alex almost definitely has a tracking ability, which would be able to figure out that Cinesra was a SK, assuming he's simply lying about one of his results. If Drac is a wolf with a Seer power, it would have to be able to see through safe claims, while also having multiple uses, since he knew my role, which seems a little overpowered, in my opinion.

I also don't think the Seers would have multiple Seer-like powers, in the form of TheGuy's ability and Drac's ability he most likely has, although Drac could've gotten some of his results through. Drac also claims to have targeted a lot of the wolves (Keeper and TheGuy), while alex conveniently hasn't, up until recently, when he could bus TheGuy to gain trust. I also think when TheGuy made the play of saying Drac had his own wolf role, I would have to guess that TheGuy would've done that on a townie, rather than his wolf partner, but he could've easily done the opposite to trick us, so I would take that point with a grain of salt. alex may not even have his Watcher power, since he's barely used it throughout the game, and when he claims to have used it, it has been in very inconsequential. A wolf having just a Tracker power seems more believable than having both.

I will almost definitely vote for alex today, but I would like the rest of you to speak up and voice your opinions on my post more before I place my vote. Obviously, I still see that I am a possible lynch target for today or tomorrow, and I have no argument why I'm not suspicious of being a wolf, considering my role is fairly boring and similar to rev's ability, who was town. I just have to hope you guys trust me, honestly.

Machamp The Champion said:
I'm pretty sure I mentioned this in this thread, but I was unable to play this game from Monday to Thursday, and I had too much other stuff to do on Friday for me to bother with this game, but it seems like you guys were doing just fine without me, lynching 2 Super Mods. I'm glad you guys didn't lose the game in my absence, like I thought you might. I did however forget to change my status, and I apologize for that.

Glad to have you back, haha.

alex may not even have his Watcher power, since he's barely used it throughout the game, and when he claims to have used it, it has been in very inconsequential. A wolf having just a Tracker power seems more believable than having both.
I have very rarely been using my Tracking power because it is simply much less helpful for tracking down roles. While with tracking you can narrow it down and confirm people's actions/roles, with watching you pretty much have to know who the wolves are going to kill in order for it to be useful. That is why I was watching Porygon-X last night. I expected them to kill him, thinking that Celever would target himself again.

##Unvote: Machamp the Champion

Honestly that seemed like a really well thought out and town like post, and is enough to push me back to GM Draclord. I don't even know though =/ I'm so awful at scumhunting.

alex said:
Honestly that seemed like a really well thought out and town like post, and is enough to push me back to GM Draclord. I don't even know though =/ I'm so awful at scumhunting.

And we are back to square 1. I will vote again tomorrow

Too tired to check right now, but who was it that looked at Porygon-X's role and confirmed it as true (besides Drac, who looked at his role after that)? If it was TheGuy, are we sure we can trust Porygon? The wolves may have purposefully targeted him to make him look like town. I mean, not to be rude, but Porygon-X isn't exactly the type of person the wolves would target night 1, due to him not really posting that much at all or fiercely going after people for being scummy. And to all those who are going to say "there's no way the wolves would do something so stupid; Porygon-X has to be town", maybe that's exactly what they want you to think. Not sure if the wolves can even do that, but I'd like that possibility to be known in case I die tonight.

Too tired to check right now, but who was it that looked at Porygon-X's role and confirmed it as true (besides Drac, who looked at his role after that)? If it was TheGuy, are we sure we can trust Porygon? The wolves may have purposefully targeted him to make him look like town. I mean, not to be rude, but Porygon-X isn't exactly the type of person the wolves would target night 1, due to him not really posting that much at all or fiercely going after people for being scummy. And to all those who are going to say "there's no way the wolves would do something so stupid; Porygon-X has to be town", maybe that's exactly what they want you to think. Not sure if the wolves can even do that, but I'd like that possibility to be known in case I die tonight.

I don't think it's possible to try to kill another wolf.

And to all those who are going to say "there's no way the wolves would do something so stupid; Porygon-X has to be town", maybe that's exactly what they want you to think. Not sure if the wolves can even do that, but I'd like that possibility to be known in case I die tonight.

But, that might not be the case and they're throwing us off completely. Also, I'd find it highly likely that either you or drac dies tonight, considering who I suspect as scum. If they kill Porygon, then it's certain that they're the wolf imo.

Scorched Feathers said:
And to all those who are going to say "there's no way the wolves would do something so stupid; Porygon-X has to be town", maybe that's exactly what they want you to think. Not sure if the wolves can even do that, but I'd like that possibility to be known in case I die tonight.

But, that might not be the case and they're throwing us off completely. Also, I'd find it highly likely that either you or drac dies tonight, considering who I suspect as scum. If they kill Porygon, then it's certain that they're the wolf imo.

Considering the wolf is 100% either me, MtC or Drac, they would need to be really stupid to NOT target Porygon.

I've realised something. Or at least, I think I have.
I don't think there's a way for town to lose this, I mean, if every town other than me is lynched, then the wolf is forced to kill me or it's a day where whoever posts first wins, because I take down my attacker if I'm NK'd. So, I've basically won the game for us by staying alive so long, right?

So basically, I'm head of town now ^^
I say we lynch alex first, since he's most scummy, and then we lynch either Drac or MTC. Porygon is 100% town, and the wolf will probably kill him.

Scorched Feathers said:
I don't think there's a way for town to lose this, I mean, if every town other than me is lynched, then the wolf is forced to kill me or it's a day where whoever posts first wins, because I take down my attacker if I'm NK'd. So, I've basically won the game for us by staying alive so long, right?

This is false. Lynching randomly we have a 2/3rds chance of winning.

alex said:
Scorched Feathers said:

Actually I think it's a bit more because of some statistical thing.

GM DracLord: 0 (alex)
L-1 alex: 2 (GM DracLord, Scorched Feathers, Porygon-X)
Machamp The Champion: 0 (alex)

Not voting: 3 (Machamp The Champion, alex, GM DracLord)

Lynch alex Drac.
What I'm getting at is that we literally can't LOSE unless the wolf has a BPV, in which case there is a chance we'll lose. I want to test my theory here.

alex said:
Scorched Feathers said:

Scorched Feathers said:
Lynch alex Drac.
What I'm getting at is that we literally can't LOSE unless the wolf has a BPV, in which case there is a chance we'll lose. I want to test my theory here.

...Did you just not read my post?

...did you not understand what I was saying?
We, I repeat, cannot lose, unless the wolf has a BPV. We can draw, but the chances are that we will win, anyway.

Scorched Feathers said:
...did you not understand what I was saying?
We, I repeat, cannot lose, unless the wolf has a BPV. We can draw, but the chances are that we will win, anyway.

Yes, we can lose...

The wolf is confirmed to be be one of THREE people (me, Machamp, Draclord).

We get TWO lynches before the wolf wins.

Okay, I'll go through it SLOWLY.

I cannot be killed without taking the wolf out. The only way I can die is by being lynched, and nobody in their right mind would lynch me. Wolves have to outnumber other players to win, and there's only one wolf, which means that there has to be zero player alive for them to win. If they try to NK me, they die. The only way for them to win is to lynch me on the absolute FINAL day, and I can easily beat them to the mark and vote first. You are pretty much showing yourself as scum, as you're trying to say that this is false, when it's perfectly true. The only way we can lose is if the wolf has a BPV that is unused by that time. Someone, vote alex so we can get this game over with.

Scorched Feathers said:
I cannot be killed without taking the wolf out. The only way I can die is by being lynched, and nobody in their right mind would lynch me. Wolves have to outnumber other players to win, and there's only one wolf, which means that there has to be zero player alive for them to win. If they try to NK me, they die. The only way for them to win is to lynch me on the absolute FINAL day, and I can easily beat them to the mark and vote first. You are pretty much showing yourself as scum, as you're trying to say that this is false, when it's perfectly true.

1) ...You really just think anything is scummy don't you. I'm trying to tell you that you're wrong so that you don't go "la-de-da, I'll lynch whoever I want because we automatically win" when that won't happen and you will lose us the game.

2) If you and the wolf are the only remaining players the wolf wins. This should be obvious.

alex is right. If scum achieves parity with town, scum wins. Just clearing that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back