Finished Werewolf XXI: The Members' Revolt. Members win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXI: The Members' Revolt. Day 8 ends June 24 at 1 AM CDT.

I'm instituting a game freeze in my absence whenever anyone receives three votes. After that, please stop posting.

...no one has three votes yet

alex said:
Scorched Feathers said:
I find your role unlikely and now you seem desperate. The fact that you're exasperating that your role has been "confirmed", it may well be a safeclaim, which I feel it is more and more. Also, considering the fact TheGuy tried to pin his role on Drac, that leaves you as the person I suspect most.

"safeclaim"

Dude I literally have 7 nights of results that are confirmed by multiple people. TheGuy's last post was obviously completely desperate and could very well have been a bus.

And I am EXTREMELY desperate because we are about to have a very good chance of losing what should be an instawin!

If you are so confo town and lynching you will be bad for us.. Then how am lynching me any different. The way you are going is that a seer is so not town. Excluding me. Who else could be a scum Alex

GM DracLord said:
alex said:
"safeclaim"

Dude I literally have 7 nights of results that are confirmed by multiple people. TheGuy's last post was obviously completely desperate and could very well have been a bus.

And I am EXTREMELY desperate because we are about to have a very good chance of losing what should be an instawin!

If you are so confo town and lynching you will be bad for us.. Then how am lynching me any different. The way you are going is that a seer is so not town. Excluding me. Who else could be a scum Alex

Machamp the Champion could be. I already think he is highly suspicious for the reasons I have made and the fact that he has made 0 posts while me and you fight just makes me fos him even more.

How about we go for a compromise. We lynch him today, and if he isn't the wolf we will have my results from tonight. If the wolf is stupid enough to kill me tonight, you will all know exactly who to kill.

##Unexecute: GM Draclord
##End: Machamp the Champion

##uncut alex

let me think about it since we still have a few days left right.

Alex, MTC is confotown. I hope you realise this. Also, you are now so desperate that you're voting him for not posting. With that logic, you could do the same to Porygon, who is also confotown. You just get more and more scummy as the day furthers.

Scorched Feathers said:
Alex, MTC is confotown. I hope you realise this. Also, you are now so desperate that you're voting him for not posting. With that logic, you could do the same to Porygon, who is also confotown. You just get more and more scummy as the day furthers.

MtC is not any more confirmed town than me or GM Draclord is. All 3 of us have confirmed roles. Any of us 3 could have those roles and be a wolf. Scorched, you need to stop tunneling me if you want the town to win.

Exactly why I want you lynched. You're still going on about how you are necessary for town to win. I'd rather lynch you over MTC, and your role is pretty much the least believable. Just vote alex guys, there's nothing terrible that can happen other than the insanely low chance that he flips town imo. You seem like the last wolf, alex. I applaud you for not being able to do the slip-up you did in Seleno though o3o

Scorched Feathers said:
Exactly why I want you lynched. You're still going on about how you are necessary for town to win. I'd rather lynch you over MTC, and your role is pretty much the least believable. Just vote alex guys, there's nothing terrible that can happen other than the insanely low chance that he flips town imo. You seem like the last wolf, alex. I applaud you for not being able to do the slip-up you did in Seleno though o3o

I'm obviously not necessary for the town to win. But FMPOV it is either GM Draclord or MtC and personally I'm not sure which one it could be. I'd much rather have an 100% chance of winning than a 50% one which it would be if I was lynched, would you not?

Also there is no reason you should still not believe my role. Stop using this as a reason to lynch me. Every single one of our roles (me, Drac, MtC) are confirmed. I literally have 7 nights of results multiple of which have been confirmed. The only question you should be asking is whether you think that I am a wolf watcher/tracker. Not whether or not I am a watcher/tracker.

I didn't slip up in Seleno I just posted my role PM because I thought we could =P (it's too confusing how some games you can and some you can't).

I'm not unvoting you, but I'm gonna leave this lynch up to the others. They should know how this should go down >.>
You could easily be a scum role with that ability, or have got those things through another source.

Scorched Feathers said:
You could easily be a scum role with that ability, or have got those things through another source.

Sorry, but given there is only one wolf left, if I was the wolf exactly how would I have gotten that information? And how would I have even gotten it before then? Dude you are literally just trying to find reasons to tunnel me...

GM DracLord said:
Alex why are still even doubting my role ..

I have never doubted your role since you revealed MtC's. I'm not sure why you think that I doubt your role when I have never said that I do. What I doubt is that you are town, for some reason Scorched Feathers thinks you are confirmed town so if you are the last wolf you've pretty much won this game already thanks to Scorched.

Scorched Feathers said:
Which is one of the reasons I suspect alex, Drac >.>

And considering you just made this up because I do not doubt that Drac is a seer (town or wolf), this just further proves how hard you are tunneling me. Stop trying to find reasons to tunnel me.

If we lynch anyone other than alex today, and they flip town, alex is scum.
*lurks for the rest of the day*

Scorched Feathers said:
If we lynch anyone other than alex today, and they flip town, alex is scum.
*lurks for the rest of the day*

I love your logic. It's posts like these that make 0 sense that make me not even care whether we lose or win any more.

Oh, I lost hope Day 3, dear.
Get good~
It's just that I've managed to lynch 2 wolves in the last 2 days and I'm pretty suspicious of you :3
*goes back to lurking*

Get going or I start killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back