Finished Werewolf XXI: The Members' Revolt. Members win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Werewolf XXI: The Members' Revolt. Day 8 ends June 24 at 1 AM CDT.

But, why would the wolf win when they don't fulfill their win condition?
Win Condition: Super Mods outnumber all other players
This is enough reason to say that we have around a 95% chance to win this, the other 5% being the BPV scenario. My whole plan is to see if you are town or not. If you flip town, then I'll change this. If you flip scum, town wins. It's simple, really.

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer

Oh.
Well, that changes things if alex flips town.
But you should have said something about that in the wincon PMJ >.>

alex

Miss the game

Scorched Feathers said:
Oh.
Well, that changes things if alex flips town.
But you should have said something about that in the wincon PMJ >.>

Exactly... Which is why you shouldn't be so eager to end the day...

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer

anyway alex, how did you know about the 1 Town 1 Scum = Scum Wins thing?

alex

Miss the game

Scorched Feathers said:
anyway alex, how did you know about the 1 Town 1 Scum = Scum Wins thing?

It says it in my Wolf Win Condition.

Porygon-X

There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

That is the way it has always been, although I'm not sure why that scenario isn't reflected in the wincon.

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head

@SF, it's pretty common knowledge in WW that if there is 1 wolf and 1 town left that the wold just wins. This prevents the wolves from auto-losing in this situation, which wouldn't be very fun for anyone, would it?

Tomorrow I will hammer alex. He isn't particularly scummy, but him and Drac are both acting very town-like in my opinion, and I don't think I'll come to any better conclusion tomorrow (real life), so it's best not to get so worked up about it.

alex

Miss the game

Ok fellas, how's this:

We no lynch today (!! yes omg no lynches are a thing) and I track either Machamp or GM Draclord. Say I track Machamp, he targets nobody, we lynch Draclord gg. He targets someone, we lynch him gg. If you still think that I am the wolf you have the assurance that you can simply lynch me if we don't lynch the wolf tomorrow.

Draclord, don't target anyone with your seer ability tonight. We already know everybody's roles (or at least their safeclaims), there is no point and it would really add some complications to this if you target who is killed.

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head

alex said:
Ok fellas, how's this:

We no lynch today (!! yes omg no lynches are a thing) and I track either Machamp or GM Draclord. Say I track Machamp, he targets nobody, we lynch Draclord gg. He targets someone, we lynch him gg. If you still think that I am the wolf you have the assurance that you can simply lynch me if we don't lynch the wolf tomorrow.

Draclord, don't target anyone with your seer ability tonight. We already know everybody's roles (or at least their safeclaims), there is no point and it would really add some complications to this if you target who is killed.

You could easily lie about this. Say you're the wolf. Drac doesn't use his Seer power, you "claim" to track Drac, and you kill Porygon. You simply say Drac targeted Porygon and we lynch Drac. You would win gg. If we lynch you today, the town simply has more chances to win, since we get to lynch 2 people as opposed to 1.

Honestly, it seems like alex is getting a little desperate and trying to fish for ideas that would possibly save him, especially since he previously seemed very content with just lynching someone between him, Drac and I today, then another 1 of those 3 tomorrow.

alex

Miss the game

alex said:
If you still think that I am the wolf you have the assurance that you can simply lynch me if we don't lynch the wolf tomorrow.

alex

Miss the game

THIS is the way we autowin. We either lynch the person I say tomorrow and we win then, or FYPOV if I am lying and the person we lynch is not the wolf you just lynch me the day after...

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

alex said:
THIS is the way we autowin. We either lynch the person I say tomorrow and we win then, or FYPOV if I am lying and the person we lynch is not the wolf you just lynch me the day after...

That will be a problem since if that happen the day after tomorrow wouldn't happen and the S.Mod wins..

You really are tempting me to vote you with the current statements

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer

Just do it Drac. He's basically doing what I was doing, but I actually had the proof that I was town. If there are 4 people left tomorrow, I say we no lynch, then it will go down to three, where two can lynch one.

alex

Miss the game

GM DracLord said:
alex said:

That will be a problem since if that happen the day after tomorrow wouldn't happen and the S.Mod wins..

You really are tempting me to vote you with the current statements

Yeah it was really my last try, I was just hoping nobody would notice there wasn't enough players, haha. Good game everyone.

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer

gg everyone~~
I won, yay~
Anyway, Game Freeze until PMJ appears, nee?

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

End Day 8.

alex was reported and banned, revealing his true identity:

Role: omahanime
Alignment: Super Mods

You are omahanime, head of trading on PokeBeach Forums. You've been in this game a long time and seen many Super Mods come and go. You serve as the strategist for the Super Mods, using your decades' worth to wisdom to help your side crush the rebels.

Passive Effect: Gramps
Your kill grants you immunity from being killed during the day. (You can still be lynched.)

Ability: Hall & Oates
Once each night you may PM me the name of a player and either "track" or "watch". If you track them, you'll learn who they targeted that night. If you watch them, you'll learn who targeted them.

Win Condition: Super Mods outnumber all other players

And then his alt account was banned:

Role: Reggie McGigas
Alignment: Members

You are Reggie McGigas, a member of PokeBeach Forums. As a person of undisclosed gender from an undisclosed location (that isn't Mexico), you joined the conflict when you heard that WPM scoffed at your meager 11 legit shinies.

Ability: By Litwick's Flame
Once each night you may PM me the name of any player. You will follow them and learn who they targeted last night. If you use this ability, you can't use Munna's Dream in the same night.

Ability: Munna's Dream
Once each night you may PM me the name of any player. You will go to sleep and, in a dream, learn who targeted that player last night. If you use this ability, you can't use By Litwick's Flame in the same night.

Win Condition: All non-Members eliminated

All threats have been eliminated. Werewolf 21 ends with a victory for the Members! Postgame coming in the next couple days.

Thanks for playing, everypony.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Can we use this thread for discussion while you type up the post game or..?

Either way, well played everyone! ^_^ I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't self protect on the next night, but honestly Scorched Feathers led the village really well in the later stages of the game. Really well played, SF, for one of your first games! ^_^

Kudos to alex for trying. I'd have probably just given up after yesterday, to be honest, because you realistically had no chance. You couldn't kill Scorched Feathers, and he was never going to side with you against anyone lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.