Finished Werewolf XXI-0 - Left4TheWolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXI-0 - Left4TheWolves - Cancelled

Scorched Feathers said:
lol If you're going to correct someone, at least do it right. Didn't I go over this earlier in this game or last game?
Camoclone said:
Ha... I was going to go after SF, Cinseria (is that how you spell it?), and KoN today.
You could have just found it in the OP under the player list if you weren't sure how to spell it. For future reference: it's just arsenic backwards. Also for shits and giggles I'll post how I would've defended myself:
He is inactive.
Because I totally can't be doing other things with my time.
[*]He is acting like last game.
That's pretty much how I always act. I only post when I have something I feel is worth saying. If I have nothing to contribute, which I pretty much never do in the beginning of a game because there's pretty much never anything worth talking about until a few days go by, then I won't waste my time posting shallow shit like "I agree with everything X person has said but I also find Y a little suspicious because he acts a little off." Often when I have something to add; somebody has said it before me.
[*]He hasn't even tried to scum hunt yet.
I'm sorry I don't jump on everything everyone says. I don't pretend to know all the lingo, but isn't scumhunting what I was doing to Eron?
[*]He hasn't voted.
That's quite possibly the worst reason for suspecting someone I have ever seen. Maybe I didn't find anyone particularly suspicious? I'm sorry I don't instantly jump on anyone I slightly suspect and vote for them.
[*]Had time to argue with me proving that he could scumhunt if he wanted.
Maybe I just had more time that particular day? Maybe I didn't find anyone suspicious yet and was waiting for somebody to slip.
[*]He chose to try to place uncertainty on the claimed seer instead of scumhunting.
Isn't that the same as scumhunting? Nobody will claim seer day one unless they have no idea what they're doing or they want you to think that. I just found it hard to believe that somebody would see that they had a role that could detect scum and then think it wasn't a terrible idea to tell everybody that they had this role until they caught someone.
[*]It's the best lead I have at this moment after KoN.
It shows. Some of these are trying way to hard, such as "he's inactive" or "he doesn't vote" which aren't even scumtells.

Camo, you don't write up huge posts beforehand. That's just not how you play Werewolf. In doing so, you are committing yourself 100% to making that post and trying to get that person lynched no matter what happens between then or after. And that just isn't a good way to play.

I was the doctor hooray. I didn't protect anyone N0 since, well, there were no killing abilities...
I targeted Eron N1 because there wasn't anyone better to kill.
Fallen Survivor - Alignment ~ Town Infected

You were once a survivor. Still carrying your precious supplies I see. It’s a shame that this game started so late, otherwise you could have been the sixth survivor. Oh well, now you’re infected.

[Night Ability]: Each night, you may PM me with ##PROTECT: (Name of player). This player, if targeted by a lethal ability, will not be killed.

[Win Condition]: Have at least one town member standing when all dangerous indies, and survivors are dead.

alex said:
Camo, you don't write up huge posts beforehand. That's just not how you play Werewolf. In doing so, you are committing yourself 100% to making that post and trying to get that person lynched no matter what happens between then or after. And that just isn't a good way to play.
That's how I play werewolf. It works for me here and on other sites and that's how I see other players playing. It doesn't make me commit to a lynch at all. That's just what I do after I read back over every single post in the thread while it's fresh in my mind (During the night phase). You are right by saying that committing to one person to lynch is bad though :/.

Hey everyone! It's a shame about this game, but if you want another mafia-type experience, in addition to joining Camoclone's game you could also sign up for a nice game of Avalon! It shares basic properties with Mafia, but the roles are much more simplistic and there is more voting involved, meaning that active participation is really needed even if you're a vanilla town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back