Finished Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia - SIGNUPS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems... interesting to say the least. In a 4th 3rd game since Arceus finished.

So, if the RNG doesn't let us play, do we become subs? Or are we just kicked from the game altogether?

Accidently posted this in Team Arceus like an idiot :p

Inb4 there's only one indie allowed to play with the wincon 'Be the only person alive'

I need a whole load of players to sign up still! If you're even vaguely interested, please give this game a go!

I don't see a lot of people wanting to signup if they're just going to get RNG'd out of the player list. Even without that, I think you're crazy for thinking 40 people will signup when TwistedTurtwig struggled to get 32 and cornbread couldn't even hit 30.

Plus no flip on death is a different mechanic and change isn't something that isn't welcome 100% of the time in PB werewolf.

Astra said:
I don't see a lot of people wanting to signup if they're just going to get RNG'd out of the player list. Even without that, I think you're crazy for thinking 40 people will signup when TwistedTurtwig struggled to get 32 and cornbread couldn't even hit 30.

Plus no flip on death is a different mechanic and change isn't something that isn't welcome 100% of the time in PokéBeach werewolf.

For the last time... there aren't 40 people in the game. There is a substantial amount less than that. The likelihood is that they're not gonna get RNG'd out of the player list either. But just to satisfy you guys:

There are 25 players in this game. Signup to be one of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back