Finished Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia. Game Over - No winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia

Ha.

I'll be dead anyways. After all, I was the last person to welcome myself.

NEIGH NEIGH DERP NEIGH SNORT

Also, don't ask PMJ any questions.
Alex may very well have been the reason why we lost Wolf.

Probably because you're not in the game. I never said I was accepting signups.

WanderingWolf was modkilled too? At this rate we might lose more people to modkills than lynches or night kills. Hah.

And there's nothing better to do, so:

Vote: Luckyfire

RE: Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia. N1 ends December 30 at 4 PM CST

Day one is over. Luckyfire was lynched. She was a

Night 1 ends in approximately 48 hours.

RE: Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia. N1 ends December 30 at 11 PM CST

Night is extended for seven hours (until 11 PM CST).

RE: Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia. D2 ends eventually

Astra was killed. He was methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminyl​​leucyllysylglutamylarginyllysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylpheny​l​alanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylprolylglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminyl​se​rylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglycylala​nyl​aspartylalanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylserylaspa​rtyl​prolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginy​lalan​ylthreonylleucylarginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonylpr​olylal​anylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglutamylmethionylleucylalanylleucyliso​leucyla​rginylglutaminyllysylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycy​lleucyll​eucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphenylalanylasparaginy​llysylgly​cylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcystein​ylglutamyl​lysylvalylglycylvalylaspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalyl​prolylvalyl​glutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalanylarginylglutaminylalan​ylalanylleuc​ylarginylhistidylasparaginylvalylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanyli​soleucylcyste​inylprolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleucyl​arginylglutami​nylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycylarginylglycyltyrosylthreonylt​yrosylleucylleu​cylserylarginylalanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylaspa​raginylarginylal​anylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylhistidylleucylvalylalany​llysylleucyllysyl​glutamyltyrosylasparaginylalanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglutam​inylglycylphenylal​anylglycylisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalylly​sylalanylalanylisol​eucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycylalanylisoleucylse​rylglycylserylalanyl​isoleucylvalyllysylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhist​idylasparaginylisoleu​cylglutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanyll​eucyllysylvalylphenyla​lanylvalylglutaminylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreo​nylarginylserine.

RaichuGirl was killed. She was an Eevee.

When everyone woke up, they found three messages. They read thusly:

Hi guys, so I'm your village announcer, and I will attempt to lead this game. I would like to remain anonymous for now since I would be a prime target for the mafia if I reveal my identity, and that would be a huge no-no as anonymity is a blessing in an NOC game. For me, I feel like the mod killing is a majorly bad affect for this game as it seems like it is so easy for the mafia to win; with 25 players it was possibly broken, with 20 it appears impossible to win.
However, as many of you are aware we do not get a flip. What does this mean? Well, I have my suspicions that at least one of the people mod killed is in fact mafia! It would only be logical, as killing 3 village in a game of 20 could literally fifth the village's numbers, which while it doesn't seem like a lot it really is.
I have to say this is time where we stop random lynching, we may or may not have nailed a mafia last time, but we probably didn't. The fact is is that if we carry on with this we will lose - this may be troll mafia, but by no means should we back down. This will have just as much strategy, if not more, as other games because everything that happens causes you to think about whether this will mod kill someone etc. etc.. I would suggest no village leaders apart from me for now, as we don't even know if we have any protective roles in this game. If you are one, don't claim it. I've had that happen before... not pretty.
If you've read this far then good, mafia is about data assertion. Anyway, no claiming today unless you are on the brink of lynching, and if such a thing is to happen then lynchers, be aware that however crazy a claim is it could be true, this is troll.

I am mafia announcer but you don't know who I am, haha u mad?

this game sucks, am i right or am i right

Day 2 starts now.

Ok first of all I have one thing to say to this game: Sorry. Basically my story is that I am good friends with Eagle4 and he promised that he would tell me when this game started, as I do not go on pokebeach very often this game kind of flew straight out of my head as i was relying on Eagle to tell me when I needed to think about it... this caused me to straight-up miss day 1 as I didn't even know that it had been taken over. I guess I got a bit trolled...hmm... Anyway, I'm here for day 2 and hoping to be an essential part of the village! ^_^

So things we can take from Night 1 information: There are 3 announcers, and at face value there are 2 mafia announcers and one village announcer. There is also no written deadline for the day, so do not lynch randomly by any means; if you do so you could kill a villager with an incredibly short day. Of course, the day could also last until we have a clear majority, but in a troll game like this I would take no chances. I would be willing to bet that at least 1 mafia has died in the 5 people who have died so far; that's just logical statistics.

This will be a bit rich coming from me but I feel like targetting the lurkers will no doubt be a good way to start this day off, and I would treat it similar to a day 1 from before since... well I think the biggest post yesterday was about 3 lines not including quotes? I know this looks like I'm taking on the village leader role (don't mean to offend the first announcer if he is village) but I'm really not, I just have a habit of playing these games with long posts rather than short ones so that I can get all of my thoughts down in one lot.

I think it's alright for me to say that I have a posting restriction, and I feel like most players do, since so many have already been modkilled. I am not allowed to directly respond to any posts above or below mine, so if you'd like to talk to me, make sure your post isn't before or after mine. However, I think there may be a way to counteract my posting restriction, and possibly everyone's, my role was a bit unclear on the details. Supposedly, if I have all four ribbons, then "posting restrictions will disappear." That could mean just my own, but I have a feeling that it's referring to everyone's. I started out with one ribbon, and the other three are out there somewhere. Anyone have some information about them?

PMJ said:
Player list

Astra killed n1
Sir Taco modkilled d1
TwistedTurtwig
sillykyle
RaichuGirl killed n1
WanderingWolf modkilled d1
Celever
Red Rain
Four Arms
Oiram
alex modkilled d1
Reinforce
HypnoticChairman
Luckyfire
Chronus MSEA
Mapleboy86
Keeper of Night
Lemonnade
Ares
Rock Wrecker

Hmm… doesn't say I'm dead. I am a zombie.

/me rises from the grave and bites everyone who's been modkilled.

NEIGH NEIGH DERP NEIGH.

Oops.

Yeah, you're dead, get out.

Day 2 is over. Chronus MSEA was lynched. He was a death.

Night 2 ends in 48 hours, hop to it. I got like no actions last night and that is not acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back