Finished Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Rejects Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Day 10 ends June 6

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/defunct

Oh, well in that case:

VOTE: TEAL

By the way, OKI was an autocorrect derp. It was supposed to be PMJ.

I'm town. If you lynch me town loses. Think about it. I'm Falco. I have an extremely similar role to Fox, only weaker, but a better FS. Apparently I even saved Fox once. Your argument before was that this is a cover role for Wolf. He is gone.

Wolves: boss and champ or raichu and taco. Judging by their voting behaviour, boss and champ. Just in case it is the other two:
Unvote: Bo$$_89

So they can't hammer.

Btw. assuming that the dragoon can be activated any time it makes absolutely no sense to act
http://Pokémon.foorumi.eu/search.php?search_id=active_topics

SirTaco if you are not a wolf you must unvote me right now if you want the town to win.

Boss if you are not a wolf then, if you post before taco, DO NOT VOTE ME. It would prove that you are town if you don't hammer me! In that case I'm totally in for voting for Raichugirl who you think is my fellow wolf. I AM TOWN, someone is making a huge mistake here...

Teal said:
Btw. assuming that the dragoon can be activated any time it makes absolutely no sense to act
http://Pokémon.foorumi.eu/search.php?search_id=active_topics
First off, sorry for that... it results from me posting a lengthy post on my phone. If it's too long it cuts the message and puts a link there. I dunno why it chose that link. Before it has always linked to PokéBeach... hmm... anyway...

Btw. assuming that the dragoon can be activated any time it makes absolutely no sense to activate the dragoon now (at least if a wolf did it) because it could be used to hammer (it would have been easier to get four votes on a townie with SD in the game).
That is about what I meant to say.

Also I forgot in my previous post that Luckyfire is playing, so Bo$$ can't hammer now anyway. Thank goodness. Luckyfire, please be aware of how important your voting desicion is. Do not vote too lightly.

Oh yeah, you are sort of Falco since no one counterclaimed and he is confirmed to be in this game by the mod, aren't you? Forgot about that.

UNVOTE: TEAL

MtC and Bo$$, are you masons (the mod told you the other person's alignment) or neighbors (the mod didn't tell you the other person's alignment)?

You know, I was just thinking... why would the wolves leave the Masons alive? That would make two confotown alive in MYLO, which is bad for the wolves. Think about it- Masons was the perfect claim. It even safeguards against my ability just in case it isn't one-shot, since I explained how it could be used as a seer ability by asking if the role allows to communicate with other players.

VOTE: MACHAMP THE CHAMPION

vote: Machamp the champion

I've been thinking, and someone stoll my dragoon piece. Out of the players remaining, as far as I'm aware, Teal, Sir Taco an luckyfire all have abilities that can't be optionally used on me, as well as maybe boss, if he's tellling the truth about his role. You had a role that took the two dragoon pieces of chillarmy when he died, so clearly you have an active ability, the fact that you had them after the kill role had been used on a towny is really sus. If you do have the dragoon, please just admit that you made a mistake with killing Starboard drigger, and admit that you have the dragoon, clearing me. I'll unvote you then, but until then my vote stays.

(Unless Sir Taco is hiding an ability from us and has the dragoon, but I feel you're a more likely candidate.)

RaichuGirl said:
vote: Machamp the champion

I've been thinking, and someone stoll my dragoon piece. Out of the players remaining, as far as I'm aware, Teal, Sir Taco an luckyfire all have abilities that can't be optionally used on me, as well as maybe boss, if he's tellling the truth about his role. You had a role that took the two dragoon pieces of chillarmy when he died, so clearly you have an active ability, the fact that you had them after the kill role had been used on a towny is really sus. If you do have the dragoon, please just admit that you made a mistake with killing Starboard drigger, and admit that you have the dragoon, clearing me. I'll unvote you then, but until then my vote stays.

(Unless Sir Taco is hiding an ability from us and has the dragoon, but I feel you're a more likely candidate.)

What would I want with the Dragoon? If I had the Dragoon I wouldn't have used it, since I'm neutral.

Sir Taco said:
You know, I was just thinking... why would the wolves leave the Masons alive? That would make two confotown alive in MYLO, which is bad for the wolves. Think about it- Masons was the perfect claim. It even safeguards against my ability just in case it isn't one-shot, since I explained how it could be used as a seer ability by asking if the role allows to communicate with other players.

Well, we weren't exactly confirmed town. Some things happened (I don't even remember what) and I role revealed then MtC revealed we were masons (Yes that's what PMJ called it, masons). I've had lots of votes on me, almost got lynched multiple times, but that was because we were still suspicious. I'm leaving it to MtC if he wants to reveal or not. Oh, and BTW Raichu, it wasn't MtC who used an ability on you.

Bo$$_89 said:
Sir Taco said:

Well, we weren't exactly confirmed town. Some things happened (I don't even remember what) and I role revealed then MtC revealed we were masons (Yes that's what PMJ called it, masons). I've had lots of votes on me, almost got lynched multiple times, but that was because we were still suspicious. I'm leaving it to MtC if he wants to reveal or not. Oh, and BTW Raichu, it wasn't MtC who used an ability on you.

Did the moderator tell you MtC's wincon?

I remember PMJ saying that he calls any roles that can speak with each other "masons".

I don't think you have the dragoon, Sir Taco, it was just more of an after thought.

Sir Taco said:
RaichuGirl said:
Who else could have then? You?

I think that's what he was saying...

No, I meant that since MtC is my mason, I know who he uses what on. And it was not you last night.

To everyone who is voting for me, don't. Just, don't. Bo$$ has no abilities left, if you really think we're the wolves, vote for Boss.

Also, remember the time Boss killed Astra with Giant Punch? Look at the post again. Why would Roy or Mewtwo use a Punch to kill someone? They don't use punches what-so-ever (Mewtwo might have 1 or 2 punch attacks, but if he does, they're just standard A attacks), there's no sort of punching item in Smash Bros. (as far as I can remember), so it should be pretty clear that he's Donkey Kong. It even says on the OP that Astra was sent "TO THE MOOOOOOOOON!"

RaichuGirl said:

I can honestly say that I did not use the Dragoon on Starboard. It seems pretty suspicious that you "lost" your Dragoon right after the other person with Dragoon pieces died. I also find it interesting that you didn't include Teal in that last paragraph.

Teal said:
I'm town. If you lynch me town loses.

Yeah, that's what will happen if you lynch me.

Sir Taco said:
You know, I was just thinking... why would the wolves leave the Masons alive?

Because we're huge suspects right now. According to everyone, we're acting wolfy, so why the heck would they kill us? If they kill one of us, the town get's another confirmed townie, and the wolves become pretty obvious.

Sir Taco said:
Oh yeah, you are sort of Falco since no one counterclaimed and he is confirmed to be in this game by the mod, aren't you? Forgot about that.

No. Teal's role says nothing about him saving Fox, and Some Loser's role doesn't make it completely clear that Falco is in this game.

Sir Taco said:
MtC and Bo$$, are you masons (the mod told you the other person's alignment) or neighbors (the mod didn't tell you the other person's alignment)?

Here's the ability.

Role PM said:
Ability: Super Pimp Daddy Ape
You may speak to Donkey Kong privately. His identity will be sent in a separate PM.

It says I can speak with Donkey Kong. There's no way that one of us is a wolf and the other isn't.

UNVOTE: MACHAMP THE CHMPION

Here is what is going to happen. Neither side can reach majority without my vote. Town, convince me you are town. Give me your best argument as to why you are town. I will vote for the person with the least convincing argument. Town, if you decide to lynch me, you just straight up lose.

Oh, and I find it funny that everyone has posted since I voted for MtC, yet no one hammered. If MtC was town, why wouldn't the wolves just quickhammer and they would just straight up win? Hmmm...

Sir Taco said:
UNVOTE: MACHAMP THE CHMPION

Here is what is going to happen. Neither side can reach majority without my vote. Town, convince me you are town. Give me your best argument as to why you are town. I will vote for the person with the least convincing argument. Town, if you decide to lynch me, you just straight up lose.

Oh, and I find it funny that everyone has posted since I voted for MtC, yet no one hammered. If MtC was town, why wouldn't the wolves just quickhammer and they would just straight up win? Hmmm...

Luckyfire hasn't posted today. And you + the 2 wolves can lynch anyone. You'd need someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back