Finished Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Rejects Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Day 10 ends June 6

What about when boss claimed he had an attack with 100% accuracy? What happened to that attack on these revealed roles?

RaichuGirl said:
What about when boss claimed he had an attack with 100% accuracy? What happened to that attack on these revealed roles?

The Bunny Hood made his attack 100% accuracy that night.

PMJ to Bo$$ said:
When you woke up, you saw that a Bunny Hood was on your head. You don't know how it got there, but you feel that it alters your ability usage somehow. (Just how it does will be explained to you below.) This item may not be passed nor stolen. It will leave your possession at the end of the next night phase.

The Bunny Hood conceals your identity when you use Giant Punch and changes Head Butt from 20/60 to 60/100.

At this point you're just trying to find some sort of hole in our roles to make us look like wolves.

Seriously guys don't lynch machamp. He's like our one hope of surviving unless we get lucky and actually lynch a wolf two days in a row.

I'm going to stop scumhunting now. With a no lynch imminent, all my scumhunting makes me a viable NK target for the wolves.

However, I will leave you with this. I just used a move that is somewhat of a gamble. I gave the wolves ample time to quickhammer MtC on purpose. Why? As soon as they tried to quickhammer, I was going to unvote and catch scum. The only reason for not quickhammering is that they didn't want to hammer one of their own.

Also, the wolves know they can't NK RG. She is doing a bunch of scumhunting. That makes her a threat, but they can't kill her. What to do? Try to lynch her! Notice how MtC seemed to be pushing the RG lynch? Hmmm...

All of that said, I encourage you to hammer MtC town.

I will vote tomorrow for scum if need be, but no more scumhunting because I want to stay alive.

W need to lynch someone other than machamp. Even if we lynch RaichuGirl then machamp can still possibly keep the town alive if RaichuGirl is town. You could even lynch me to prove us as town. If you lynch MtC the town Loses

Keep going. this is the discussion I have been wanting all game. go until you lynch.

Bo$$_89 said:
W need to lynch someone other than machamp. Even if we lynch RaichuGirl then machamp can still possibly keep the town alive if RaichuGirl is town. You could even lynch me to prove us as town. If you lynch MtC the town Loses

Again, pushing for the RaichuGirl lynch since you know you can't NK her.

PMJ said:
Keep going. this is the discussion I have been wanting all game. go until you lynch.
With the current situation a lynch is impossible because Luckyfire has been last online six days ago. So we are stuck because obviously MtC/Boss won't vote for each other.

Teal said:
PMJ said:
With the current situation a lynch is impossible because Luckyfire has been last online six days ago. So we are stuck because obviously MtC/Boss won't vote for each other.

^this. We aren't getting anywhere without a NK. Which, BTW, I would expect will be full of WIFOM.

Sir Taco said:
However, I will leave you with this. I just used a move that is somewhat of a gamble. I gave the wolves ample time to quickhammer MtC on purpose. Why? As soon as they tried to quickhammer, I was going to unvote and catch scum. The only reason for not quickhammering is that they didn't want to hammer one of their own.

What? No you didn't. We need 4 votes to lynch, so no matter who the wolves are, there's no way they could've quickhammered me. I think you forgot how to match again. :p

Sir Taco said:
Bo$$_89 said:

I was pushing for a RaichuGirl lynch because I thought the day would end after the tie broke. And how is me pushing for a RaichuGirl lynch any worse then you guys pushing for my lynching?

Seriously guys, why aren't you voting Bo$$ now? If you're really town, it's the more logical move, because you don't know for sure if the 2 other people voting for me are the wolves, so if you lynch me, the wolves win, if you lynch Boss the town still has a slight chance. If you're going to keep your vote on me, I'd like you to explain in full detail why. It completely blows my mind how a "townie" can continue to vote for me, so, please, enlighten me. I'd really really love to know.

Because it's mylo, I can't modkill her and no one is around to replace her. You'll just have to try to change each other's minds until then.

Sir Taco said:
Bo$$_89 said:

Well yeah, town can't NK.

PMJ said:
Because it's mylo, I can't modkill her and no one is around to replace her. You'll just have to try to change each other's minds until then.

False. You could modkill LF andthen it would be two town two wolves and an indie. Majority would be three, and with two wolves left that wouldn't give them majority. To my knowledge, modkilling LF does not affect any important calculations.

If you can't modkill LF, you could at least lower majority to three so that we can at least reach a lynch.

No modkilling... but imo you should just end the day, because it should have ended already anyway. Lucky isn't a wolf, so there will never be a majority without her (because why would the wolves vote for each other?).

Okay so I guess luckyfire is on vacation. Blame her when you guys lose.

Machamp the Champion was lynched thanks to Sir Taco, who cast the tiebreaking vote a half hour before midnight:

Role: Diddy Kong
Alignment: Brawlers

You are DK's little buddy Diddy Kong. You and DK are inseparable, even more so in this conflict. Unlike Donkey, however, you have no issue with using weapons and prefer them to hand-to-hand combat.

Attack 1: Rocketbarrel Boost (15/100)

Ability: Super Pimp Daddy Ape
You may speak to Donkey Kong privately. His identity will be sent in a separate PM.

Ability: Popgunpoint
Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You will hold your gun to that player's head, intimidating them. They won't be able to use any abilities during that night.

Final Smash: Rocketbarrel Barrage
When you use this ability, you may choose a player. He will die. Other players will also die depending on that player's position in the player list and the time of day you use this ability. You will also be deathproof for one day and one night after using this ability.

Win Condition: At least one Brawlers-aligned player is alive when all threats are eliminated

Night 10 ends at 11:59 PM June 8.

Bo$$_89 was run through with a sword:

Role: Donkey Kong

You are the super pimp daddy ape Donkey Kong. Clad in only a necktie, you use your fists to rain judgment down on everyone and send them TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Attack 1: Head Butt (20/60)

Ability: Little Buddy
You may speak to Diddy Kong privately. His identity will be sent in a separate PM.

Ability: Giant Punch
Once a game you may kill any player. You will be outed as the source of this kill.

Final Smash: Conga Beat
When you use this ability, choose three players. Those players will lose all abilities for the next three days and three nights. During this time, the Smash Ball will skip over you. At the end of the third night, one of those players will be randomly chosen to die.

Win Condition: At least one Brawlers-aligned player is alive when all threats are eliminated

Then Luckyfire was run through with a sword:

Role: Sonic

You are Sonic the Hedgehog, coolest dude this side of Final Destination. You were included in this game thanks to fan request. Years of foiling Eggman's plans has solidified you as one of the good guys - you hope that the others will look favorably on you despite the fact that you aren't "one of them."

Attack 1: Spin Dash (5/100)

Ability: You're Too Slow!
You can't be killed at any time during the day. (This includes via lynching.)

Final Smash: Super Sonic
When you use this ability, you will reveal to the town the role PM of one of the Rejects.

Sir Taco was chopped to pieces:

Role: R.O.B.
Alignment: None

You are the Robotic Operating Buddy peripheral, released for the NES back in 1985. You tire of all of this ridiculous violence and don't care to get involved, but you will defend yourself in this conflict and just hope you can live through it.

Attack 1: Robo Beam (x/100), where x is 8 times the number of players who receive the Smash Ball before you do

Ability: System.out.println("Hello World!");
Once each day, you may PM me the name of a player and a question you would like to anonymously ask that player about his or her role PM. During the following night, I will send that player your question. When he replies, I will show it to you, and any lies in his reply will be highlighted in red. You are obsessed with fairness, however, so you may not ask questions involving a player's win condition or alignment, and all of your messages must begin with the question "Hello, how are you?" or they will not be sent.

Final Smash: Diffusion Beam
When you use this ability, you will be deathproof for 3 days and 3 nights, including the day or night when you use this ability.

Win Condition: Live to see the end of the game

The Rejects rejoiced. First, RaichuGirl threw down her sword and acted totally badass cause she's gotta be in SSB4 or I will cry:

Role: Roy
Alignment: Rejects

You are Roy, and you are one smooth operator. You are so cool that you were in Melee before your own game even came out, and you reacted to the news of your exclusion from Brawl quite well. Doesn't mean you're not going to violently run your sword through all these Brawl jokers, but hey. Credit where credit's due.

Attack 1: Blazer (10/90)
Attack 2: Flare Blade (30/100) There is a 50% chance you will receive 3 lynch votes when using this attack.

Ability: Problem, Mewtwo?
You have access to the Wavedasher's Hangout and may communicate freely in this forum with your fellow Rejects.

Ability: Counter
You are immune to all other players' ability effects. (Does not guard against effects of Final Smashes.)

Ability: Miracle
If you would be lynched, there is a 50% chance you will not be lynched.

Ability: Daunt
If you hit the Smash Ball and it doesn't break, the next 3 non-Rejects to attack it will always miss.

Ability: Sword of Seals
Once a night you may kill any player other than yourself.

Final Smash: Rainbow Cry
When you use this Final Smash, the vote weight of all Rejects-aligned players is increased by 4. This effect lasts until the end of a day, and can't be used more than once per day.

Win Condition: At least one Rejects-aligned player is alive when all other players are dead, or nothing can prevent the same

And finally, Teal, who had been locked down with no abilities at all since night-freakin'-two, broke off his shackles and claimed his rightful place as the strongest Pokeyman of all time... without having done anything of relevance the entire game:

Role: Mewtwo
Alignment: Rejects

You are Mewtwo, the world's strongest Pokemon. When you found out you weren't chosen for Brawl, you were pissed, especially when you found out you'd been replaced by that newbie, Lucario. Even Jigglypuff was chosen over you! And now you're stuck taking orders from a mangy dog? Needless to say, this is not your day.

Attack 1: Shadow Ball (x/100), where x is 120 divided by the number of Rejects-aligned players alive, rounded up to the nearest whole number

Ability: The F Stands for Fearsome
You have access to the Wavedasher's Hangout and may communicate freely in this forum with your fellow Rejects.

Ability: It's My Turn Now
When Wolf leaves the game, you will take control of the Rejects.

Ability: Psychic
You will keep tabs on all items you come into contact with. You'll learn this information at the start of each day phase.

Ability: Intercept
Once a night, you may choose any player other than yourself. If any other players target them, you will learn their identities and must kill one of them; however, anyone else who targets your target during that night will learn your identity.

Final Smash: Me First
When you use this ability, you will learn the targets of all abilities being used during the following night. You will then be able to redirect the targets of those abilities in any way you wish.

Win Condition: At least one Rejects-aligned player is alive when all other players are dead, or nothing can prevent the same

Werewolf XVI ends with a Rejects victory! Good game, everyone! Just kidding, I am embarrassed with this town. Let's give congratulations to our winners:

DNA
Flygon2071
Haunted Water
RaichuGirl
Sir Taco
Teal
Tri3sten

See you guys next time. Any questions? The answer is probably "I screwed up."

And because I know someone is going to ask, stages did serve a purpose other than flavor. Each character received a vote weight increase of 1 if their stage was chosen as the day's battlefield:

Final Destination
+1 Fox

Mushroomy Kingdom
+1 Mario
+1 Luigi

Rainbow Cruise
+1 Peach
+1 Bowser

Rumble Falls
+1 Donkey Kong
+1 Diddy Kong

Pokemon Stadium 2
+1 Pichu
+1 Pikachu

Pirate Ship
+1 Toon Link
+1 Young Link

Castle Siege
+1 Roy
+1 Meta Knight

Bridge of Eldin
+1 Zelda
+1 Ganondorf

Lylat Cruise
+1 Dr. Mario
+1 Wolf

Norfair
+1 Samus
+1 R.O.B.

Distant Planet
+1 Wario
+1 Sonic

Green Greens
+1 Kirby
+1 King Dedede

New Pork City
+1 Ness
+1 Captain Falcon

Pokemon Stadium
+1 Jigglypuff
+1 Mewtwo

I realize that there are stages without their native characters, but it helps the scum fake claim and doesn't make things blatantly obvious (though it pretty much was for nearly all of them).

Have fun, discuss, whatever. I'm not doing a postgame. There were a lot of problems and not all of them was town's fault.

Sir Taco, please tell me you knew RaichuGirl and Teal were the wolves. I have a hard time believing you didn't.

Anyway, GG scum. I'm kind of sad this game is over, because now everyone gonna yell at me for bringing the downfall of this town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back