Finished Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier (RaichuGirl and Astra (wolf) win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah LF could probably be MVP, but forgetting to use her ability several times and saying things that got her (and perhaps me, but I was probably going to die anyway) killed was kinda sad. We had like the most OP combo ever; it's too bad we couldn't use it to it's fullest.

Ah well, nice job to everyone that played - good game!

I thuoght that you could only communicate with LF 3 days so she told you 3 days of using her ability (taking into account that you used the role N1 to talk to LF and find SheNinja). Roleblock + Seer + Mayor + chance of revealing a wolf.

Right but I kept talking to LF when those three days ended. My other target was a wolf who was Modkilled (Yoshi).

(listen to this while you're reading for extra effect)

create.php

create.php

Captain Roger Clemmins

Allegiance: Starfleet

You are a new Captain in Starfleet, and the Farstar's newest commanding officer. You are known to be stubborn and reckless in the line of duty, and even though that makes Starfleet nervous and a little irritated, it makes you the perfect Captain to send out on a mission such as this. You haven't had previous dealings with the Undine, but you do know that you should trust no one -- not even those you trust the most.

Ability 0: I'm the Captain, here!

Once during the day, and only once per game, you may say "Enough! Clear the Bridge!" and send everyone to their quarters. This ends the day phase and immediately begins the night phase. You may only use this ability if there has been at least half the amount of votes neccesary for someone's lynch. This person will not be lynched when the day ends.

Ability 1: Security! Take him to the brig!

Out of suspicion and, well, because you can, you may PM me the name of a living player, this will send that person to the brig for the night. Due to their imprisonment they cannot use any abilities during the night phase. This poor individule gets out in the morning.

Ability 2: Advisory of friends.

You are the captain, and that means that you have a few friends in the crew. Most notably, Commander Garfield of the Farstar and Ka-Ton, your science officer. You may PM me either one of their character names and you will be in a mason group with that character's player for the next three day phases. At the end of these phases, you may PM me the name of another or the same character to resume your masonry.

Win Condition: You are alive when all threats are removed.

When I saw that my brother got this role, I was both excited for him and laughing evilly at the same time. I was excited because he played the Protagonist, laughing maniacally because he was destined to fail. I mean, he is in a mason group with a wolf, the alpha at that.

He and LF had a bit of synergy at times, but other times they were facepalms. He pretty much never used his role-blocking role, and even though he actually did target a wolf (camoclone, to be exact), it didn't work due to the wolf's role. The info Luckyfire gave him was like a shotgun, having good information scattered about, leaving very undescript information at other times.

There was one part which I have strife over. When he finally chose to speak to Garfield (Ulginesh), he pretty much dumped everything he knew ever onto the alpha wolf. He said that he kind of expected me to do something like that, but then why did you do that?! I mean, geez!

But all in all, a good player.

create.php

Ulginesh

Alligence: Undine Empire

You are Ulginesh, the Commander of the Undine who wiped out the crew of the U.S.S. Gorganzola. Currently, you are disguised as the late Commander Travis Garfield. You killed him yourself, but not before making his memories your own. Now you are the perfect copy, and you are also the closest person to the Captain. No one but you and your small company know why you have eliminated the engine capabilities to the Gorganzola and sent a distress signal; It is to gain the much more powerful ship coming to help. But first, the crew must die.

Ability 0: This fool has use yet!

You cannot use the ability "Kill Him" on the Captain (His name will be sent to you in a seperate PM) until Night 5.

[UNLOCKED WHEN CHOSEN BY THE CAPTAIN] Ability 1: Captain, a word.

You are in a Mason group with the Captain of the Farstar for the next three days, whose name will be messaged to you in a seperate PM. The two of you may speak to each other at any time via PM.

Ability 2: Kill him.

Once during the night, you may PM me the name of an Undine and another player. The Undine you have chosen will go out and kill the other player you have chosen. This player may even be an Undine, but you must specify who you want to be killed and who you want to have killed.

Ability 3: Telepathy

You may communicate with your Undine allies. There is a chance you may get your own sub-forum, but don't count on it. You may communicate through PM, but messages must be sent to all members of the Undine and me. I have to archive this, you know.

Win Condition: You survive until all other factions have been neutralized.

Inactive wolf is inactive.

create.php

Suri Boheeva

Alligence: Starfleet

You are Suri Boheeva, a Betazoid. You enlisted in Starfleet to seek out new and bizzarre life-formes in the far reaches of space. But instead, you got posted at a boring job on a Constitution Class vessel. Not even a Science vessel! You have constantly mouthed off your want to be on a Science vessel, not some work-horse. Like all Betazoids, you have the ability to read minds. Sometimes it is simple emotions such as happiness or sadness, but you are growing your skills to read thoughts or strong telepathy.

Ability 0: Mind Reader

You have managed to hone your skills as a mind-reader, and you are shocked to have found that you can read the minds of the crew, including the Undine! You may PM me the name of a player, and there is a 30% chance that you will learn of one of their abilities chosen at random.

Ability 1: "Carla the Complainer says..."

Since you are a wonderful social butterfly, you must PM me the name of a living player and a ten-word sentence detailing a complaint about something. You may not detail anything about your findings of Mind Reader, nor can you reference the fact you have such ability. You must do this, otherwise you will be either replaced or modkilled. Your name will not be revealed to the person you sent the message to.

Win Condition: You survive until all threats are removed.

Machamp had some really bad luck with this. And I mean, really. Every time he tried to use it, Mind Reader did not work. His messages didn't stir anything up, either. Ah well, you can't win 'em all, right?

create.php

Gorsha

You are Gorsha, a spy for a rogue General of the Undine. You have orders to infiltrate Ulginesh's group and steal the ship he is trying to steal from Starfleet for your own uses. No one knows of your plans for betrayal, and you'd like to keep it that way. At the moment, you are disguised as Cheif Walter McDurin, an unlucky hapless man who keeps to himself. This transformation has, unfortunately, made you have the same luck as Walter. You have made a mental note to get rid of this disguise as soon as the crew of the Farstar has been wiped out.

Ability 0: Ahem, gentlemen?

You, like your Spy forefathers, would rather not discuss your lurking betrayal. So, you must create a fake Role PM so your "Team Mates" won't suspect your malicious intent. It must include an original backstory, Alligence, Win Condition and at least two other abilities other than Telepathy, which also must be included.

Ability 1: Telepathy

You may communicate with your Undine allies. There is a chance you may get your own sub-forum, but don't count on it. You may communicate through PM, but messages must be sent to all members of the Undine and me. I have to archive this, you know.

Ability 2: This will be the last time you see me.

Once during the day, and up to twice per game, you may choose to PM me a message with the words: "Cloaking device activated". You cannot post during the day phase and you cannot use any abilities during the following night. In return, you cannot be lynched during the day or targeted by any role, including kill roles, during the day and night phases.

Win Condition: You alone survive until all other factions have been neutralized.

Alternate Win Condition: At least you and Ulginesh are alive when all other factions have been neutralized.

I love this role. I'm going to say that now so you know my disposition towards this. Not only is it difficult to win with, it is hilarious to watch. Not only did he manipulate the town into thinking that he was a little girl with a teleporter strapped to her back (no, really) who used to be a part of the Undine with a miller role, he manipulated both his surviving team-mate to suicide essentially. Oh gosh this was hilarious.

I'd imagine Glace is still butthurt over this, too. Still funny, though.

create.php

Horta

Alligence: Self

You are a Horta. You just happened to be in the general aera when a Ferengi merchant used a Tractor Beam on a pile of Dilithium. You were then bought by the crew of the Gorganzola, the crew and the Ferengi merchant oblivious of your presence. After the crew was wiped out, you began to lay your eggs in the Cargo Bay. You'd better not find anyone investigating your eggs, or you'll burn them to a crisp!

Ability 0: NO KILL I

If you have at least half the amount of votes required for your lynch, you may post "NO KILL I! NO KILL I!" and the votes for you will be reset. You may do this only once per game.

Ability 1: Protect the eggs, no matter what!

You, like your Horta brethren, have very potent acid. If anyone targets your Horta Hatchling (Who's name will be given to you in a seperate PM) with a killing ability, you will rush to it's aid and burn this person to a crisp. Your young will be safe. If your Hatchling will be lynched, you will kill the first person to vote for your young, however your young will not survive.

Ability 2: Maternal Comfort

You are in a Mason group with your Horta Hatchling, who's name will be given to you in a seperate PM. You may PM each other for communication.

Win Condition: You and your hatchling survive until night 6.

When I decided to make a Star Trek game, I knew I had to make everyone's favorite some dude under a rug lava slug. With eggs, and with a No Kill I reference. KoN didn't last very long, and due to the inactivity he didn't get to use NKI, and he never got to use his acid spray, but still, it was entertaining whilst it lasted.

create.php

Horta Hatchling

Congratulations. You are an unborn Horta Hatchling. Your egg's extremely hard shell protects you from the elements, but it also prevents you from seeing outside and moving! What a shame! But you and your mother converse often so you can understand what is going on outside. You know, in that creepy, unborn conversation sense.

Ability 0: Maternal Comfort

You are in a Mason group with your Horta mother, who's name will be given to you in a seperate PM. You may PM each other for communication.

Ability 1: I 'aint born yet!

Because you are literally an egg, and they don't do much, you can only post up to three times during the day phase. When you do post, you are limited to a Fifteen-word limit. You have this ability until night 3.

UNLOCKED NIGHT 3 Ability 1: Horta young learn fast, you know!

If you were targeted by any non-killing abilities during the night phase, you will learn the ability. Said ability is now your own ability.

Win Condition: You and your mother survive until night 6.

No one targeted him. At all.

Also, HEYGUYSIFINALLYGETTHECHANCETOTALKBECAUSEI'VEFINALLYHATCHEDWOOOO

*Fusion Cannon*

create.php

Ka-Ton

You are Ka-Ton, a Vulcan. You are the Chief Science Officer of the Farstar, and you put those instruments to good use. You see, the Farstar can scan the life-forms on the Gorganzola and see which ones are Undine! Unfortunately, the Undine planned for this and wrecked your instruments. I guess the good old-fashioned Mind-Meld will have to do for now.

Ability 0: Mind-Meld

Once during the night phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. You will visit that player that night and Mind-Meld with said player in his/her sleep. You will thus learn everything about that player. His/her memories, thoughts and that player's entire role PM!

Ability 1: Broken Scanners

Once during the night phase, you may PM me a message reading "Fixing Scanners". This job is rather perilous and tedious, so you may not use the Mind-Meld ability in the same night. There is a 10% chance of an accident and your death, and a 10% chance of revealing an Undine player's role PM and name publicly. Unfortunately, the Scanners break in both cases, so you may not use this again if the repairs are successful. There is also a 80% chance of failure, meaning that your efforts failed for the night with no result, but the scanners are still able to be repaired.

[UNLOCKED WHEN CHOSEN BY THE CAPTAIN] Ability 2: Captain, a word.

You are in a mason group with the captain for the next three days. His player's name will be sent to you in a seperate PM. You may converse with the captain at any time through PM.

Ah yes, the Vulcan science officer. It seems this is a must on any vessel. Anyway, taking a few cues from T'Pol, Ka-Ton was born.

Anyway, Luckyfire was playing her, and she got a few good Mind Melds off. One thing that bugged me was the fact that she didn't really give Pory the entire role PM that she recieved due to her mind melds. It was messages that said things like "X is safe" or "X is town" and stuff like that.

One awesome thing that happened was she actually hit her Scanner number, publicly outing a wolf, much to the wolf's chagrin. I lol'd so hard. But, if she hadn't spoken out against SheNinja day 2, methinks, and had relied on Pory to give out the information, such as what the purpose of the role was, she would have survived much longer.

create.php

Grut

You are Grut, a rather dim-witted Undine. You follow Ulginesh's orders without question, making you rather valuable to him, if not for just sheer brute force. You are disguised as Lieutenant John McGoo, someone who matched your physical prowess and love for tiny insects.

Ability 0: Thick Skull

You have thick skull, so thick that you can't be affected by any non-lethal night abilities!

Generic wolf played generically.

While wanting to go play http://google.com/ games.

HERESY!

*Blam*

create.php

Gareb th'Zarath

You are Gareb th'Zarath, a rather grumpy Andorian. You see, in a rather dangerous sparring match with two arced blades, your opponent sliced one of your antennae off! I mean, do you know how long it takes for those to grow back!? Lucky for you, you actually do. Not just because you are familiar with your own kind, you are the Farstar's Chief Medical Officer. You are skilled with all kinds of methods of medicine.

Ability 0: I'm a doctor, not a gosh darned miricle worker!

You are excellent at your job. During the night you can PM me the name of any living player other than yourself, and any effect this person has will be healed instantly! Unfortunately, you are no miricle worker and you cannot, unfortunately, bring back the dead.

Puff didn't post all that often, and didn't make much of an impact when he did. When he used IADNAGDMW he had the bad luck of targeting those with no effects on them, but then again, SheNinja had already been lynched, so... Yeah. He survived to the end of the game, surprisingly, and was finally killed by Astra Night 10.

create.php

Shrouded Phantasm

Alligence: self

You are a Devidian; a Shrouded Phantasm to be exact. You see, you come from the space between dimensions, and you've come to feed. You seep Triolic Radiation into the area, and you use such radiation to drain the life-force of your victims. Once you're done feeding, you will just faze out of this reality and into the next. Well, unless you aren't found out beforehand.

Ability 0: Triolic Drain

You came to this dimention to feed, and you aren't going to let anyone stand in your way! Once during the night phase you may PM me the name of a living player, that player will be targeted with your Triolic Drain. When a player is targeted with Triolic Drain, the following happens:

Day 1: Headaches begin. Victim is limited to Twenty-word posts.
Day 2: Immobilization and severe headaches. Victim is limited to five words per post and cannot vote.
Day 3: The drain is complete. Victim perishes.

You may not target another player with Triolic Drain whilst another person is under the effects of Triolic Drain.

Win Condition: You successfully use Triolic Drain on two people.

Bad luck brian would pretty much sum up SheNinja. Not only did he not get the chance to get one kill in with Triolic Drain, but he was seered the first night. There was nothing to be done.

create.php

Nobody. Literally nobody.

create.php

42 of 9,001

You are a liberated human Borg. You have been a Borg for many, many years. You are obsessed with pop culture because you have missed out on so much being in the Borg Collective. I mean, it isn't like they have cable or a good internet connection on those cubes! You constantly quote movies and internet memes.

Ability 0: Dude... That meme is sooo old.

At least once during the game day, you must quote one of the following in a post (Fill in X with anything relevant):

"LEEROY JENKIIINS"
"I find your lack of X disturbing"
"FUS RO DAH"
"Nope.avi"
"IMMA FIRIN' MAH L@Z0R"
"X. X everywhere."
"Brace yourselves. X are coming."
"X is worse than Justin Beiber!"
"I see what you did there."
"Do it X style!"
"Well. That escalated quickly. I mean, that got out of hand really fast!"

You must do this otherwise your curcuits will fry and you will die.

Ability 1: Borg Nanites

After one day phase, you heal all status conditions.

Well, he died in a flurry of memes.

The ONLY way to die.

create.php

Slenden

You are a rather slender Undine named Slenden. You are the most noticably... Well, creepy of Ulginesh's group. You like to stay in the dark all of the time, you speak in slow, dry sentences and you have the bad habit of constantly fidgeting with your fingers. This makes you perfect for spying on others. This also makes being friends with anyone impossible. Good thing you can disguise yourself. Contrare to popular belief, you don't kidnap people, you do have a face and you would never wear any sort of suit. You have disguised yourself as Zankor, an albino Bolian.

Ability 0: Stalk

Once during the night, you may PM the name of one living player. You will learn one of his abilities at random.

Ability 1: Proxy

Once per night phase, you may PM me the name of a living player, and another in bold. The former player's vote will be for the bolded player, even if the former votes for another person.

Ability 2: Telepathy

Totally not a Slenderman joke.

So yeah. Dark Void was flipping awesome at this role. He used Proxy well and he used Stalk really well. It is a sad thing that he died, but still, he figured out a lot of stuff that the other wolves didn't. For instance, he figured out why Teal was posting in green even before I did.

All in all, great player.

create.php

S'harien tr'Liorae-sihaer

You are S'harien tr'Liorae-sihaer, a Romulan stowaway. An Orion pirate vessel picked you up from a hunting mission and you were sold into slavery. You managed to escape your captors (You still can't believe they fell for "Look! It's Kirk!"), and you fled from the holding vessel in an escape pod. One thing led to another and you found yourself on the Farstar in a crate filled to the brim with Targ Hearts. Joy.

Ability 0: Nothing to see here. Move along.

If you are targeted with a non-lethal role, that role is randomly passed onto another player.

this is for Canton Falls, Teal

He died. Why? Because not only was he modkilled, HC's teddy bomb was technically a kill role, going through his shield.

He also liked a buttload of posts, leading him to being blacklisted from the next game and it's subsequent spinoffs.

create.php

Tumek of the house of Gigum

You are Tumek, the Security Officer of the Farstar. You have had a purtid hate for the Undine ever since you heard of their ability to change shape into esteemed members of society. You and your Klingon brethren have thus named these Undine "qa'meH quv" which means "Replacers of honor with dishonor" to accentuate your disgust with these creatures. But this doesn't stand in your way from following orders. If the captain wanted you to stand down, you would (Begrudgingly) stand down.

Ability 0: Honorable

If you are targeted with a kill role, you will not flee from your coming death, but you will instead fight him in an honorable duel. There is a 33.33% chance of your survival and the fleeing of your opponent. If this fails, however, then your opponent kills you. If you fend off your opponent, you will wound your attacker and said attacker will lose an ability chosen at random until the next night phase.

Because Klingon security officers are awesome. Anyway, he played rather well, but came off wolfy to the town in the end. I can't really elaborate on that, though, considering the fact that the term "wolfy" can mean many things. Either way, he was lynched.

create.php

Bill Berger

You are Chief Bill Berger, one of the Transporter Operators. You can beam anyone from two miles beneath one Polar Ice Cap to the other in six seconds flat! But you couldn't do anything without your good-luck charms! My goodness, you are so afraid of your luck you would go into a fit if you lost any of them.

Ability 0: Lucky-Charms

If you are to be lynched or killed there is a 60% chance you are instead not killed. Your Good-Luck Charms work!

Ability 1: My charms! WHERE ARE MY CHARMS!?

During the night phase, you have a 10% chance of misplacing a certain Rabbit's Foot. The chances of this happening rises 10% every night. If you do misplace it, this will scare you half to death. Thankfully, you remember lending it to someone chosen at random. Once during the night phase you may PM me a name of a living player, and if that player is the one with your Rabbit's Foot, you gain your Charm back.

Unfortunately, whilst you do not have the charm, your luck is terrible and the ability "Lucky Charms" is disabled. The fact that you lost your Rabbit's Foot will be displayed in the next day update.

Maaaaaaaaan, if he hadn't posted, he would have been modkilled. I kind of figured that he was lurking, but he posted and remained moderately active for the rest of the game. I was happy.

Anyway, when he was lynched, his role failed and he died. Bad luck.

create.php

Sideways

You are Sideways, a rather notorious Cybertronian on the run from a few dangerous mobsters. Nothing you can't handle. ... Right...? Anyway you pride yourself in backstabbing people for your own gain. You once tricked some Autobots and Decepticons into going into a Scraplet-filled cave. Lets just say that they didn't come back out, and that you made off with some pretty sweet loot. In short, you can be trusted as far as you can be thrown; which isn't far at all.

Ability 0: Of course you can trust me! Now do me a favor...

You really take too much pride in backstabbing people. But thankfully, it might just come in handy. Once during the night phase, PM me the name of a living player. You will contact that player and the two of you will hit it off. You and said player will then be in a Mason Group for two days. The two of you will then be able to share PMs, just as long as you share them with me, as well. Things go well between the two of you... Until at the end of those two days when you shoot your new friend in the face and kill him. Bummer.

Ability 1: Trans-Phase Mode

The first time an attempt on your life will fail as you will activate Trans-Phase Mode, piece yourself back together and flee.

Win Condition: Sucessfully use "Of course you can trust me! Now do me a favor..." on three people.

Easily my favorite player in the entire game. Not only did she play it cool in the thread, she made sure to play it cool with her victims. Her alibi was "I make masons, and when I do, at the end of three days, we each get an ability.". Slick. Just so slick.

Not once did she have to use her Trans-Phase generator, which was a good thing. Now, when Ka-Ton died by her hands, I mumbled to myself "aw". One of two of my favorite characters were going at it and at the end of that day, one stood and one fell.

create.php

Shivi

You are Shivi, a rather interesting Undine. You see, you seem to lack a disguise. You haven't been looking for one, frankly. Although, since Ulginesh wants to remain hidden for the time being, alas! You must obtain a disgiuse.

Ablity 0: Disguise

If you are chosen to kill someone, you will obtain the ablities of that player you have been chosen to kill in replace of this ability.

RogueChomp was never utilized. This was my one problem with Astra being in charge; he didn't think about sending this guy in there so he could use his awesome role to gain the abilities of the person he just killed. In the end, his time was up and Ka-Ton used her ability to publicly out him as a wolf.

create.php

Lanton

You are Lanton, a gruff, blunt and loyal Undine. You hate long and boring backstories, so you are probably not reading this one. In short, you don't like stuff that takes too long, so you are known to be pushy at times.

Ability 0: Pushy

Your vote counts as two votes.

Ability 1: Spite

PM me the name of a living player once during the night phase. During the next day, said player will be restricted to 20 words per post. This effect dissappears the next day.

This role came in handy for the wolves. Not only was he able to hammer in a lynch-deciding vote, with his help the wolves as a team could have won. Of course, that would have to mean that Astra was not backstabbing his entire team like a bro. This led Glace to be butthurt. Like, really butthurt.

create.php

Computer

You are the Gorganzola's computer. You analyze, compute and all of that random stuff to do with being a computer. Well, actually, you did do that until you left the Acadamy. Little did the crew of the Gorganzola know that their modest and "mindless" ship's computer had gained self-awareness. Thankfully, you didn't go Skynet or HAL 9,000 style, although you are kind of a mix between Cortana and GlaDOS. Of course, being a computer, you aren't that tuned to emotions. This makes you highly dangerous and prone to mood swings. Sometimes, you get very violent and gas a room with Neurotoxin because you are feeling paranoid, angry, betrayed or even sad. But you've managed to keep a lid on it as of late. When Ulginesh came and killed the Captain of the Gorganzola, however, this sent you into a bloodthirsty rage. You are determined to find him and kill him, no matter who stands in your way.

Ability 0: Do what you must because you can

Once a game on an even numbered night you may PM me the name of a living player. That player's room will fill up with Neurotoxin and they will perish. For science. You monster.

Ability 1: When this is all over... Can I kill him?

Once during the night phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. If that player's role name is Ulginesh, you will revieve "Scans Positive" in my PM back to you. If it is not Ulginesh, you will recieve "Scans Negative" in my PM back to you.

Alternate Win Condition: Use "Do what you must because you can" on Ulginesh.

Ah. So good. I loved making a GlaDOS reference with this role. When I thought about the computer, I thought about my fantasy of a computer gaining sentience, and that is what happened in this role, much to my pleasure.

Scanning for Ulginesh proved exceedingly difficult, and soon impossible when the Undine got modkilled. What bugged me was the fact that ChillBill didn't get the chance to use DWYMBYC. I wanted someone's room to be filled with Neurotoxin. :( But that is beside the point; ChillBill actually played really well.

create.php

RAM

You are RAM, an android. Similar to the Enterprise-D's Commander Data, you cannot comprehend emotion, pain, or anything else human. You are a robot, after all. You are complete with duridium, a rare metal that is extremely resilient, making you tough as -- well, you're even stronger than nails, you're like a tack! One could even say that you are tacky! Wait...

Ability 0: Duridium

You survive the first attempt on your life.

Ability 1: Multiprocessor

You may vote for two different living characters during the day phase. The second must be highlighted in green instead of red.

When Teal first started to post in green, I was confused. I even messaged him about it, going like, "Brah y u do dis. u dont hav to post leik dat", to which he replied, "lol yea ikr". The actual conversation actually went pretty much exactly like that. But with better grammar. And stuff.

Anyway, Teal played well, but in the end, it was he who ended the Town completely by trusting Astra. Not to say he is naive, he's far from it, but still. Defacto the matter is, it was his vote that went in before Guy could defend himself (and he could, too, as his charm was passed to Teal the night before) and it was that vote that ended the game, and lost it for the town.

create.php

Chim

You are Chim, a Tellerite. You, like your Tellerite bretheren, love to have a "Heated Debate", otherwise known as arguing. This doesn't go over as well with others; you've started fist-fights just because of your "Heated Debates". You simply don't understand that some people don't like being insulted for fun. How odd.

Ability 0: Its called a "Heated Debate"

Once during the night phase, you may PM me the name of a living character. You will visit that player during the night and start a Heated Debate with him. He will be so involved in this "Debate" that he won't be able to use any killing night roles.

Unfortunately this poor Tellerite didn't get the chance to stop a single kill. A lot of failing abilities was happpening in the town this game, and that is something I attribute the town's loss to is the fact that so many roles failed.

He actually did target Glace at one point, IIRC, and I was going like, "Come on, dude, pick Glace to do the kill..." but it didn't happen and I was sad. Anyway, Kyle was also one of the better players of the town, he just had bad luck with his role.

create.php

Redshirt Guy

You are a Redshirt. Techinically, you are Joshua Midguard, a Mirror Salesman from Canton Falls, but everyone calls you Redshirt. I wonder why.

Ability 0: Redshirt

At any time during the night phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. You will then become a bodyguard for that player. If that player would be killed by a killing role, you will die instead and the chosen player will survive. You may not target a second player with "Redshirt". The chosen player is always targeted with "Redshirt" until death.

Win Condition: The player chosen by "Redshirt" survives until the end of the game.

Alternate Win Condition: You survive until all threats are removed.

alex was one of the people who fell for Raichu's awesome gambit. I think he was a bit too trusting, but hey, a Sideways kill hadn't happened yet and such. Something funny is that, IIRC, he used Redshirt on RaichuGirl, adding another layer of protection.

Either way, I can't say that he played well or not, considering he was only alive for a handfull of days.

create.php

Necrenus

You are Necrenus, an Undine Scientist. "Scientist" is rather an understatement; more like a mad scientist. You prefer the term "Visionary" over "Mad Scientist", but hey, you'll take whatever pats on the back you get. But anyway, you have created many inventions for the Undine.

Ability 0: Mah Inventshunn iz arseum!

Once during the night phase, and only once per game, you may PM me the name of a living player. You will send this player a teddy bear that will be so cute that said player will keep it with him/her at all times. This is no gift. Two days later, the teddy bear's true purpose will be revealed when it detonates in that player's face. Naturally, they die.

Ability 1: Wut about dis uder Inventshunn?

Once during the night phase and only twice per game, you may PM me the name of a living player. That player will not be able to use any abilities for the next two days.

The troll returns! So yeah, because camoclone didn't listen to HC when he urgently tried to tell him not to lynch Bo$$ because of his teddy bear, he role revealed in a catastrophic way. It was actually impressive. But then things went sour and chaos arised, leading Bo$$ to try to get himself and camo modkilled.

Other than the obvious start of the new cult called Trolltastica where people practice Butthurtism, he actually played well. He was actually in the running to be Wolf MVP, but as you know, that actually went to Astra, ironically.

create.php

Walter McDerin

You are Walter McDerin, the Farstar's Transporter Cheif. You skillfully operate the Transporter at the Captain's whim without delay or doubt. Recently, though, you have learned of the addition of the Undine to the crew. Needless to say, you are probably going to beam someone out into space if you learn of someone's guilt. But that is because the crew is family to you, and you would sooner protect someone than kill them. Unfortunately, you have to get some sleep, too, so you are usually groggy.

Ability 0: Transporter

Once during the night phase, you may PM me the name of a player. You will beam that player into a safe place where the Undine will not be able to find him for the night. Put simply, that player will not be able to be targeted with any killing role for the night. You beam that player back in the morning.

Ability 1: Sleepy

You cannot use any abilities on even numbered nights.

Win Condition: You survive until all threats have been removed.

I wanted there to be a priest in the game, but I didn't want it to be too overpowered. What happened was this role, and rather hilariously, he has the same name as Astra's disguise.

He didn't get to really do much, and considering the fact that he was brutally murdered by Sideways on night 5, I was disappointed that he didn't get to do much else with his ability.

Ah well. At least he played relitively well.

create.php

James Broski

You are James Broski, a civilian member of the Farstar. You are a reporter who likes chasing the best stories. Sometimes, that gets you into mortal danger, but who the heck cares, anyway?! Well, you do, but who else cares? Well, your readers care... Hm. Maybe you should find a better profession.

Ability 0: Extra, extra, read all about it!

Once during the night phase you may PM me a ten-word message. That message will appear on the ship's bulletin board.

Ability 1: Snoop around

You like to snoop around for you stories, much to the disdain of the other crew members. Once per night, you may PM me the name of a living player. You will learn when this character uses his abilities and on whom.

Win Condition: You survive until all threats have been removed.

He was the first nightkill, and hilariously enough, he was able to post a single message, which basically got nullified as soon as it was posted because he died. Violently.

Not much to say; he's dead.

create.php

Tribble

You are one of the most annoying races in the galaxy... If you are fed. You see, when you eat something, you immediately replace that food with another Tribble. You are cute, 'cause you are literally a fuzz ball that looks like it came out of the dryer, and that makes you a hit to the crew. They just have to keep food away from you, or they will have some big Tribble on their hands! Ha! Get it, Tribble? Whew, bad joke.

Ability 0: Feed me, Seymour!

If you are targeted by a role, excluding kill roles, you will be fed. You know what that means? MOAR TRIBBLES!

Ability 1: Heroes in a fuzz ball! Tribble Power!

[UNLOCKED WHEN "Feed me, Seymour!" IS USED ONCE]Your vote weight doubles.

Ability 2: If three's a crowd, then what's four?

[UNLOCKED WHEN "Feed me, Seymour!" IS USED TWICE]You may use this ability once during the day and once during the game. If you have one or more votes against you during the day, you may use this ability. PM me your wish to use this ability and all votes for you are reset.

Win Condition: Use "Feed me, Seymour!" three times.

What? He's a tribble; what would you expect?

He posted a handfull of times and I forgot about him, along with literally everyone else until day 8 when he was outright bandwagoned to death. Ironically, I was actually about to modkill him. My only critique to his playstyle would be to be more active, and that goes for all of you.

create.php

create.php

create.php

create.php

create.php

I thought that was a good thing to tell them that because it would allow them to trust me more easily, and if I was going to get lynched I could use "If you're going to irrationally lynch me at least do it tomorrow so I can give "town player" a new ability to try and save myself.

Also, you did a really great job of hosting. Amazing updates and balanced roles!

Yeah really great job hosting this Kec. I can tell you put a lot of thought into your roles, and that really contributes to an awesome game. My only nit-pick would be the 50 indies in the game, but yet for some reason it still remain balanced. You are certainly more brave than I haha.

I was trying to draw the NK so my ability could activate (33% is kinda low don't you think). It never happened because I was looking scummy. Godd Klingon role would be if there is a mis lynch, I could kill that night.

Great Job hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back