Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 9 ends March 1st now

RogueChomp said:
The world may never know.

You gave me an answer to a queston. The question is how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie pop? The world may never know.

Stay on topic and get lynching. r1oss1, refrain from posting from this thread as you are not in this game.

alex said:
Wait you know that February only has 28 days, right?

Yes.

r1oss1 that could have been pmed to me far easier. Now you've broken the rules by posting in this thread. Don't do it again and yes, that includes replying to this. If you must, pm me.

Also dead people liking posts:

STAHP

Vote: Bisharp37

Shot in the dark, we have no leads. Kecleon-X just seems town to me.

well nobody likes your posts, Dark Void. legit. yes, I know it's your signature.
Vote:r1oss1

@ alex
Why would we take shots in the dark? If we already have 3 suspects, couldn't we try one and potentially win the game? Kecleon-X's story seems a bit fishy so far, and since we have less than a day left, why not?
Unvote:r1oss1

Vote: Kecleon-X

Hmm... Since we only have 1 day left (scumbag Dark Void >:[ ) I guess Kecleon would be a good lynch. It's a odd numbered night tonight, and the game might not last much longer.

RaichuGirl, in my opinion, you shouldn't shoot anyone tonight. Our numbers are getting really low, and "shots in the dark" will probably end up killing townies.

I'd personally love more time to examine. But at this point Kecleon seems to be the best option.

RogueChomp said:
@ alex
Why would we take shots in the dark? If we already have 3 suspects, couldn't we try one and potentially win the game? Kecleon-X's story seems a bit fishy so far, and since we have less than a day left, why not?

Because none of those suspects are actually suspects except for Kecleon, who does not seem wolfy at all.

And I would be fine with Raichu taking a shot but only if she shoots either superpokemon67 or Bisharp, because they have not outed their roles as of yet. It's 10 townies to 1 wolf, we have time to find it.

The only thing I can do is reveal my role if I get voted for....which sucks because I to wait a day after I get voted for it to have any effect.
*Alex don't retract your vote if you do I can't activate my ability*

Unvote: Bisharp37

If his role is what I think it is I'm going to be mad at DV for stealing one of my WW 17 roles :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back