Finished Werewolf XIV-2 Kingmaker,Game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV-2 Kingmaker Day 4 ends October 11th at 7:00 PM CST

I'm here now don't kill me.

I haven't posted here in 3 days :O. Kill someone soon :p

Trolololol the only posts at the beginning of the day were belonging to me and Nengeni. :p

Try Dark-V, but then again, it's just silly me.

Lucky Fire said:
Trolololol the only posts at the beginning of the day were belonging to me and Nengeni. :p

Don't call me Dark-V. Also don't kill me I'm not a wolf.

Lucky Fire said:

Excuse me, I posted here first. :p
Kill Bisharp37, he hasn't posted today (game day)

I guess I'll just go with Bisharp. No one seems entirely wolfy to me though, perhaps the inactives are worried that if they post, they might give something away?

EXECUTE: BISHARP37

This was the longest day for the town,they spent a while discussing their options before deciding to kill Bisharp,who didn't talk much at all.In fact he didn't even notice he was being executed until he was looking at his own blood.And by then it was to late.Bisharp37 was a villager.

The sun was now setting and the villagers went to their beds,although they were mad about killing another villager it didn't matter to much,since the odds were still in their favor.But who knows,maybe the assassins can pull through?

Night 4 ends Saturday October 13th at 9:00 PM CST

RE: Werewolf XIV-2 Kingmaker Night 4 ends October 13th at 9:00 PM CST

I'm in a hurry,so sorry for the rushed night update.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The assassins killed Lucky Fire in his sleep and while everyone was preparing his funeral Porygon-X was crowned king for the day.The town was now worried,for their was only 5 of them left.

Lucky Fire was a Hero.

Porygon-X is king for day 5

Day 5 ends October 18th at 8:30 PM CST

RE: Werewolf XIV-2 Kingmaker Day 5 ends October 18th at 8:30 PM CST

Alright 5 people and 2 wolves left iirc. Make a wrong choice and we lose. I'm not a wolf btw.

Dark Void said:
Alright 5 people and 2 wolves left iirc. Make a wrong choice and we lose. I'm not a wolf btw.

Us townies lose :< If Porygon-X is a wolf, we lose. Prorygon-X, go for Mokoko. We were told by Gistica that he was a wolf, and Gistica was a Hero.

Blui129 said:
Us townies lose :< If Porygon-X is a wolf, we lose. Prorygon-X, go for Mokoko. We were told by Gistica that he was a wolf, and Gistica was a Hero.

Blui129 said:
Well at least some sort of idea, I'd go for RougeChomp though, he seems, "wolfy" :p

And you said that RogueChomp, was "wolfy"... and that didnt turn out well.

Mokoko said:
Blui129 said:

Blui129 said:
Well at least some sort of idea, I'd go for RougeChomp though, he seems, "wolfy" :p

no, that was Gistica. Gistica was bad (not as in wolf bad but as in bad king bad).

Alright im going to give you guys an extra day to think about this so you hopefully don't rush a lynch because of time.

I find it odd how the King hasn't posted at all today; as at the end of the day if we do manage to find a wolf it's going to be the inactive one who needs to post the final execution note.

RE: Werewolf XIV-2 Kingmaker Day 5 ends October 19th at 6:30 PM CST

Mokoko said:
Blui129 said:

Blui129 said:

Note the ":p", he was being inactive at that time.

And back in the nick-of-time. (or whatever the term is)

The day ends soon, so:

EXECUTE: MOKOKO

Let's see what happens.

Too bad I was town... *sigh*

3.) Death means death, this means if you are dead you cannot speak. Once the king has named you to be executed you are considered an enemy of the king and can no longer speak (You are not even allowed a "Bah!" post). The same rule applies if you are killed during the night.

oops

^yep

Anyways it's game freeze,il come back with the update in a bit.

With a population of 5,the day was a long one.The sun was starting to set when finally their king Porygon-X tested his luck and called for Mokoko's execution.The village seemed ok with this and the king unsheathed a sword and lunged straight at Mokoko,who being loyal to his king did not try to move out of the way,and so he willingly died on the spot.The village was stunned,surely he wouldn't have given himself up if he was an assassin?And they were correct,for Mokoko was a villager.

The remaining 4 looked at each other,but no one did anything,why?Did the assassins still not outnumber the town?Was it possible that maybe they still had a chance of winning?Guess well have to wait until day 6 to find out.

oops,sorry guys,its the 22nd not 21st,i wouldn't give you a 1 day night phase.
Night 5 ends October 22 at 10:00 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back