Finished Werewolf XIV-2 Kingmaker,Game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV-2 Kingmaker Day 6 ends November 1st at 9:30 PM CST

Blui, no hard feelings for killing me, I'd have killed me too.

But there is a problem. I'm town. My PM looks exactly like yours Blui.

0_o

Could corn bread have pit three townies against each other?

Nengeni is lying I think.

If I'm wolf, I'd have already won. Why lie?

I'm telling the truth because I believe the townies have won if everyone is telling the truth. Just need to wait for corn to give the final verdict.

Wtf is wrong with you corn. Where are you.

Teal said:
Wtf is wrong with you corn. Where are you.
I actually really hate hosts like corn. If you start hosting a game of anything, it should become your top priority (imo). Don't make us wait 3-4 days because you are too busy to write a 5 minute update.

That's actually why I stopped UP.2.5.

Ok,first of all let me say that I am sorry for being such a bad host on you guys,i will admit that I have been putting up late updates a lot and have overall just not been paying much attention to the game.However I hope that all this hasn't ruined the game for you guys and if it did,then im sorry.

It was the last day,and the the towns last chance at winning.After the king went into deep thought for a while,took his turn on the wheel of fate and made his decision,Porygon-X was the result.Porygon looked at his fellow survivors.Nengeni,who has always been a nice companion in this little adventure,and Blui129 whose mind has been corrupted by the taste of power.”Nengeni!”He said in response to the kings demand”Surely you won’t obey his orders?”
Nengeni, whose mood had changed from one of disinterest to one of what seemed to be happiness,"It’s what the king wants.”Was what he said,and with that he pulled out a hidden blade and cut a hole in Porygon-X and left him there to die.He turned to the King and shouted at him”You didn’t even try to stop me!What good is a king that just lets his people die?”Now Nengeni rushed over and stabbed Blui129 in the chest and spoke to him while he was dying from the wound.

“You lose.”He whispered into his ear.

“You’re,you’re an assassin?”The king replied with his last few breaths.

“You just now figured that out?Ha,silly monarchs.”
Nengeni delivered the killing blow and put Blui129 out of his misery.He turned around to be greeted by the now empty streets of the town that were littered with the bodies of the unfortunate and sighed”Time to rebuild.”

Porygon-X the Villager was executed day 6
Blui129 the Villager was killed in the conclusion.

The Assassins have won Werewolf 14-2 Kingmaker
Congratulations Puff,TheGuy,and Nengeni

I will come back with the post game stuff soon(like actually soon).

But seriously, major props to Nengeni, the only assassin since day 2. That was absolutely amazing.
And corn bread, if I may ask, what exactly did the heroes do?

Here are the role PMs

Villagers:Gistica,Teal,Porygon-X,Mokoko,Bisharp37,Dark Void(at first),Blui129
You are a regular villager,and you have no real abilities,but do not fret!You do not have to sit in the sidelines of this battle,for you see,the kingmaker may choose YOU to rule the kingdom for a while if you play good enough.Then things will get interesting.

You win with the village.

Heroes:Lucky Fire and Glace
You are a Hero of the village,performing many great acts.And even coming back alive to tell about them.Everywhere you walk people praise and thank you,even the assassins.The only person that could possibly compete with your popularity is the king.And now with the king's re
putation in ruins,you might even be able to overthrow them,however you wouldn’t do that,unless you were in a situation most grim.

Ability:If you are to be executed,the villagers will rise up and kill the king instead!However this is something you should keep quiet about,since its not really useful if everyone knows,plus the assassins will try to kill you the most so that's another reason to keep quiet.

Kingmakers:RogueChomp,Dark Void(replacement)
You are the new kingmaker,who will choose the all the new kings until the republic is done away with.It was easy to get this position since your only competition was a couple of freedom frighters.And now that you call the shots you are determined to take them down and bring peace to this land.

Ability:Each night you will PM me the names of 2 people,a target and a backup(the backup will be chosen if the target dies),and your target will become king for a day.You cannot choose yourself nor can you choose the same player on consecutive nights(until there are 6 or less players).But beware!For if you choose an assassin,they will become king for a day,and the end result surely won't be good for the village.

One more thing,if you claim to be the kingmaker,you will be modkilled and the day will end,so don't do it.

Assassins:Nengeni,TheGuy,and Puff
You are a member of a secret organization of assassins that have secretly been trying to rule the Kingdom for hundreds of years. You and your Assassin partners(whose names will be sent to you in a seperate PM), recently learned that a new Kingmaker has risen up among the townsfolk, and that he is appointing Kings in an attempt to rid your band from the Kingdom!You must work together with your partners to defeat the Kingmaker before you are eliminated, and may plan together outside of this thread. Each night, may work together to choose a target to kill. Also, there is a chance the Kingmaker may pick you or your cohorts to be King, so try to look like a good little villager.

Ability:You can communicate with your assassin partners outside of the thread(via PM,IM,email,etc.) at night to discuss strategy and, more importantly, come to a consensus on who to kill.

You win with the assassins.

Here is my opinion on the games players

Nengeni-This guy is in my opinion the MVP of the game,both his partners died almost as soon as the game began leaving him to fight the rest of the town by himself.I am surprised he managed to get to the final 3,and even more surprised that he managed to win even when the odds were against him.So kudos to him.

Gistica-He played well for his first game,that is until he got modkilled.Before this however it seemed as though people were after him,I don't really know why.

Glace-Im sad that Glace had to be the first to die,he could have really helped the town and I would have liked to see his ability in action.

Teal-He didn't live long but while he did he managed to take down an assassin as king.So il give him credit for that,although it may have been more luck than skill.

Lucky Fire-The second hero,he lived longer but still never got to use his ability,o well.Lucky Fire himself he didn't post much,and when he did it didn't really help the town,he did get called out on it but managed to stay clear of suspicion until he was nightkilled.

RogueChomp-Ah the first kingmaker,the town may owe all their luck at the beginning to this guy since he chose the kings that in the end killed the assassins.However in the end his choice ended up screwing him over and he was executed by his village king.

Porygon-X-He lived to the end of the game and was killed for "being a little reluctant",which is a fine reason to lynch someone but ultimately it wasn't the right lynch.Besides the end I thought Porygon-X played alright,but he was a little inactive.

Mokoko-The town was after this guy from the start and I am surprised he managed to live as long as he did.

TheGuy-Poor guy.Not much to say here,he was the first death and didn't really make much of an impact,although he did try to steer the non-existent seer away from his partners which was a pretty good idea.

Bisharp37-He sort of went under the radar,he was active at first but it sort of died down later on,which lead to his downfall.Im sad that he died for this reason as I would have liked to see how he managed to do later in the game.

Puff-He was the second lynch of the game,so it seemed like he couldn't have done to much damage,but his last words actually messed with the town.Unfortunately I can't see through the wolf PMs so I do not know if he and his partners had good planning for the 2 days they were allowed to talk to eachother,but other than that I think he played alright.

Dark Void-Before he became the replacement kingmaker he was doing pretty good,he didn't post much but when he did they wee usually insightful and helped his side.After he became kingmaker is different.The first night he made Nenegi,the last wolf king,and the following night he didn't send in a PM so i had to choose someone at random which could have handed the assassins the game had Blui129 not been lucky enough to become king.Overall though he played good in my eyes.

Blui129-This guy was in charge a lot,he was king on the first day AND the final day.His first time he managed to nail an assassin day 1 but the second time cost him the game,even though he had fair reasoning to lynch Porygon-X he was just suspicious of the wrong guy.Other than that I think this guy may have posted the most throughout the game,which makes me feel like he actually thought about the game the whole time rather than just the last couple days like other people did.

I actually enjoyed hosting it(although it took more work than I thought it would,oops) and i might host another game in the future.And so I will gladly take some constructive criticism from you guys about this game,the plot,roles,anything really would help a lot.
And finally I hope you all enjoyed playing this game.Im sorry it got a little messy at times but I hope that you still had fun regardless of it all.So now i guess this threads open or anyone to come in and talk,hope you all have good things to say.

If you really want to know, I made up that speech on the spot. There was no planning involved.
Thank you, folks. I'll be here all week.

We assassins should host Werewolf XV-2. Definitely.

Argh after I sent the order I knew Nengeni was wolf, well played Nengeni, well played.

Lucksacking Day 1 ftw.

Constructive criticism? Don't make us wait for updates. Don't take 2-4 days to update something. And honestly, with no seers or anything the whole game was luck. I wouldn't have found it fun at all if I was a townie.

There was no strategy involved in this game so I didn't find it fun. I executed the most suspicious person and my suspicions turned out right, but still a good wolf wouldn't have looked suspicious and if everyone was a good player then the game would have been 100% luck (now it was like 80% xP).
The fact that the town lost after killing 2/3 wolves in the first two days says something. ;P

I think we should have multiple hosts sharing the info over Google Docs or something next time, just to speed things up.

Ok I know this game had a lot of luck involved,but I just didn't know if a game with only one voter would work well with things like seers or independents without the game turning into whoever is king wins.However without night roles then the game becomes kind of stale.It was a tradeoff and i actually flipped a coin to decide which one to do =p.

I like the idea of two hosts, I'd be interested in co-hosting if someone more experienced than me wanted to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back