Finished Werewolf IX: Dimension X: Wolves Win: Chronicle of the Pink Geek is over: New Chronicle Coming: WW10

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf IX: Dimension X: Wolves Win: Chronicle of the Pink Geek is over.

@DNA, and you could tell Guy put the most work into your role(he lieks Stalin) as there were many possibilities and you only got to use it twice or three times. I bet he feels wasted.

Sadface Townies. I wanted to eliminate some of the high priority wolves and then I was going to go after the Townies. Didn't work out in the end.

dmaster out.

Why did I die on the first night? Curse you wolves, curse you. :c

Hmm I don't remember if we chose you or not, but we might've. I can't remember >.<

Good job wolfies! Played smart near the end there *claps*

Nvm, it says on the OP that I was killed by an evil beast. I don't exactly know what that means or who the evil beast was.

The wolves tried to kill you, TDL, but dmaster also did, so I had dmaster kill Boddy and you.

Darkrai had me fooled. He said:
Darkrai said:
Unfortunately, mason is my only role so I can't really help in any other ways besides voting.
How did I not have any suspicions >:[ :smashcomp

Great job werewolfs. It's kind of disappointing that I got modkilled. :/

-sillykyle!

Wow, i did not see that coming, i thought that ESP and yoshi were wolves because they worked together to vote me but i was wrong. GGs and cant wait for the next one.

haha sorry Yoshi, didn't mean to kill you and ultimately lose us the game...

Anyways, fun game, too bad the seer got killed so early...

This game looked fun, wolves seem to have won most of these games.

Me and Vergere did win the second werewolf game as wolves lol. I might join the next one if the host is cool.

dmaster said:
Sadface Townies. I wanted to eliminate some of the high priority wolves and then I was going to go after the Townies. Didn't work out in the end.

dmaster out.
If you wouldn't have targeted me, the town would've got a lot further. Shortly after I was killed by you, I figured out the other three wolves.

I'm definetley joining the next one. :ninja

Yay, we won! Good game townies, but Darkri's nightmnare and I were an awesome team. Thanks a lot Dark, great game.

And yeah, I was a mason, and I told the wolves... that's how we killed the seer in night 2 :) . I was really suprised that you guys didn't make the connection between Darkri's nightmare and Darker wolf. And you know, HypnoticLuxray was right at the beginning. Remember he said that Guy's muse avatar was a clue becasue there were six members of muse? Well, there were six werewolfs. I don't know if that's a cooincedence or not, but he was right :)

High five Darkri!

Good game town. :(

Who suspected us during the last day and night?

About 2 or 3 game days before hand, I knew you were.

I got killed the night I joined. :( Whoever did that to me, I just want to say you did an awesome job of reading me.

I'm up for the next game whenever that starts. As long as I have a clear date as to when the game will be online, I will participate in the next game.

Uhhh DE? You do realize that dmaster was NOT a wolf. He was Michael Jackson, the Thriller Killer, an Indie.

dragonexpert said:
About 2 or 3 game days before hand, I knew you were.

Oh :( good thing you were dead then... you would have blown our chances out of the water.

oyeah1988 said:
Uhhh DE? You do realize that dmaster was NOT a wolf. He was Michael Jackson, the Thriller Killer, an Indie.
The town would've been victorious. Dmaster would've also had a better chance at winning since the wolves would be the ones getting voted out, not townies.

@Hypnotic: Guy actually told me that my role was his favorite role to write, because it had the capability of doing so much, and neither he nor I would actually know what it did until I picked something. Then it was up to Guy's innovative imagination to do the rest.

Although, I must say that the werewolves did play very well - I was way too dangerous to be left alive. In fact, Hypnotic, the day I killed you, your ability ended up saving me for 1 more day; Guy told me that the wolves targeted me the next night but I lived thanks to you.

So thanks for the extra day =D

I'd just like to say that I laughed when I died.
I was Osama xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back