Finished Werewolf IX: Dimension X: Wolves Win: Chronicle of the Pink Geek is over: New Chronicle Coming: WW10

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf IX: Dimension X: Day 8 Ends 6-9-11: 4 Votes Needed to Lynch

I know. I agree, lynching someone like CloudlessRayne would be a bad idea at this point, even thouhg at the time it sounded like a good idea. It's me, you, pokenerd, or CloudlessRayne, since Rock and Darkrai claim they are masons. I say we go for pokenerd.

I hope the next game doesn't go like this...

Wait a minute, how do you know that Rock and Darkrai are masons? And I didn't see ESP on your list. I don't think we should count him out just yet, he still seems suspicious.

I included him. I said "you" when I was talking to ESP.

Darkrai and Rock are Masons because Rock said it in one of his posts. Masons can talk to eachother through PM, so I believe it, unless they are both wolves, which would would also mean they talk to eachother through PM.

Sorry for not posting a ton, but I have nothing useful to say. I do participate to the point where I haven't been removed though. Anyway it appears that a lot of our hopes are resting on the priest and them being able to choose a wolf and stop them from killing, so if they find the priest and kill them the townies will lose most hope if not all.

Anyway besides that are we sure that Rock and Darkrai are lying? Besides that poke nerd seems like a good person to go with for now.

Based on gut instinct -

Vote: Yoshidude10

he's always trying to get the town to vote for someone, and if rock and darkrai are masons, and I'm not a wolf, there's a 2 in 3 chance of hitting a wolf so this is my shot.

Hey guys, sorry, last minute school projects have been taking up my time. Anyway, to be honest with you ESP, Rock Wrecker and I thought you and Yoshi were wolves, but the fact that you are voting for him makes me think you're not a wolf. I think I'm gonna go with Yoshi as well. He wanted to vote for me, but I didn't completely understand his logic. I don't know, seems to me that he is just desperate to accuse someone and end the game. Also, the fact that an experienced player like ESP is voting makes me feel better. So, why not?

Vote: Yoshidude10

I can't be dogmatic that Yoshi is a wolf, but its worth a shot. I'll trust ESP's instinct.

Ummm.... Okay. Vote for me. Lose if you wish.

Vote: ESP

Darkrai, he's playing you. You think ESP isn't suspicious at all?

I guess it's my time to go then.

Ok... now I'm confused. Based on what CloudlessRayne just said I think that him and Yoshidude are wolves. The totally random accusation that pokenerd is a wolf. When he says "how do we know Rock and Darkrai aren't lying?" makes me think he is trying to take the focus off of him and make us sound like wolves. I always thought ESP was suspicious but now I have to say Yoshi is the darker leading wolf. Cloudless is the lighter wolf that follows his every move. It's the only way he would stay alive from inactivity.
So in conclusion Vote:Yoshidude10
I hope the rest that isn't wolves do the same.

Rock Wrecker said:
Ok... now I'm confused. Based on what CloudlessRayne just said I think that him and Yoshidude are wolves. The totally random accusation that pokenerd is a wolf. When he says "how do we know Rock and Darkrai aren't lying?" makes me think he is trying to take the focus off of him and make us sound like wolves. I always thought ESP was suspicious but now I have to say Yoshi is the darker leading wolf. Cloudless is the lighter wolf that follows his every move. It's the only way he would stay alive from inactivity.
So in conclusion Vote:Yoshidude10
I hope the rest that isn't wolves do the same.

I agree with this whole heartedly.

Vote: Yoshidue10

*Game Freeze*

I'll update later, probably this evening or if I have time this morning.

Guy89 said:
Banned because I need someone to post in wolf so I don't have to double post.

I don't care if I'm dead, its nice to see this game again. Good luck on winning, townies!

The town had their game plan set. They thought they had everything down and would finish the game with a win, even though there was only two more of them.

Unfortunately, they were wrong. They quickly shot the townie Yoshidude not wasting any of the day that they had.

Yoshidude10 was:

Guy89 said:
13. Babe Ruth [Umbreon/ Espeon Replaced By Yoshidude10]
You are Babe Ruth, one of the most famous baseball players of all time. You majored in home runs during your time in the MLB. During World War II, enemies, to annoy Americans would yell, “To Hell with Babe Ruth!”

Ability: To Hell with Babe Ruth
If someone born in an Axis power nation kills, during the night, someone born of America, you will go to hell for the rest of the game, each night after you will have an 80% chance of dying.

Win Condition: Town Wins

The town went to sleep confused. They had no idea how they could have been wrong. The wolves though smiled they knew that they had a 1/2 chance to win the game that night, depending on what the priest did.

Priest, the game is in your hand, get this one right.

Night 8 Ends 6-10-11

RE: Werewolf IX: Dimension X: Night 8 Ends 6-15-11: 50% chance Townies lose

Please note that the date of the end of the night has been changed to the 10th. (I don't know what I was thinking when I posted 15th)

RE: Werewolf IX: Dimension X: Night 8 Ends 6-10-11: 50% chance Townies lose

The light wolf led the night, he stood staring at the church for some time. Then the dark wolf later arrived. They sprung from the bushed toward there target running at a brisk pace. They quickly clawed up the guard to death. Revealing the identity of CloudlessRayne.

CloudlessRayne was:

Guy89 said:
21. Harry Houdini [Kaiserchu CloudlessRayne]
You are Harry Houdini, the most famous magician ever. You will make people disappear during the night.

Ability: Priest
Each night you will PM me the username of a player, that player will be protected during the night. This player will be protected and will not be able to use night actions.

The magical barrier around the church broke after the death of the priest. The wolves tore the doors open and quickly killed its inhabitance.

Rock Wrecker was:

Guy89 said:
2. Adolf Hitler [Rock Wrecker]
You are Adolf Hitler, leader of the Nazi Party of Germany. You murdered millions of Jewish people; you are one of the worst people in the history of the world. You led Germany into World War Two, taking loads of land, but then losing the war.

Ability: World War II Leaders
Each night you may speak with your fellow World War II leaders. (The names of these people will be sent to you in a separate PM)

The final townsman, hearing the noise, rushed to the scene of the crime. The darker wolf though heard his arrival and slung his weight at the townsman and suffocated the outlaw.

ESP was:

Guy89 said:
1. Al Capone [ESP]
You are Al Capone, a famous mobster during the 1920’s. During the prohibition you brought over alcohol from Canada, making you rich. You became famous and rich from your many crimes.

Ability: Intoxicating Gifts
Each night you may send me the name of a player. The next day they will not be able to vote.

Wolves Win

The final townsmen were dead. Darkrai's Nightmare and pokenerd, the werewolves had won the game, after the kill of CloudlessRayne evening the wolf to townsman number at 2 to 2.

Thus ending Werewolf IX: Dimension X and the Chronicles of the Pink Geek

This makes it so that every fraction of Werewolf has won the game twice.

The Werewolf X host is being decided, I will be choosing between two finalist who have already been chosen on Saturday.

Anyone may post and comment.

RE: Werewolf IX: Dimension X: Wolves Win: Chronicle of the Pink Geek is over.

That was fun.

I knew who the wolves were at the end, but didn't expect cloud to be the priest.

:O Yoshi was right. Darkrai was a wolf and mason :O That wasn't nice Guy >:[

Rock Wrecker, I did say a few nights ago that there was only one mason left.

pokenerd was also a mason, that's how the wolves figured out who the seer was on night two. (oyeah1988 told his mason group he was the seer and pokenerd told the wolves.)

Rock Wrecker said:
I didn't want to do this but now I have to I guess...
Darkrai's Nightmare is the second remaining Mason. Great... I feel like we're back to square 1. -_-
I'll leave my vote on Azelf Master just because he doesn't seem very helpful and we don't really have any good leads.

You we're kinda stupid for thinking everyone in your little pass'e is on the good side. It happened in alot of other WW games. In WW2, there were three wolf/masons. In Werewolf VII, ESP had also had infiltrated a group of masons. So what were the wolves' roles anyway?

And also, which to frazes did DNA use on me?(which because he killed me saved him from dmaster. Now that's not cool. I was used!)

Speaking of everyone in his little "posse" being on the good side, I was also in the same mason group as he was - and I worked alone, using my troll powers. However, I wouldn't have imagined that one of them among us was a wolf. I'd just assumed they were all townies. Ah well.

And I think the phrases were day-seizes-you and sentence-finishes-you. They were my favorites. I did something to EHNH as well the night he died, but the Pink Geek got to him as well.

It sucks I died so early XD lol. I was hoping for the townies to win :p

Any word on when Murder should be up again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back