Welcome to the Brand New PokéBeach! Come On In!

...so THIS is what that thing was.
Nice to see this thing finally come to light. Must've taken more work than I ever imagined it would.

Yey ! Pokebeach is back ! I was getting tired of watching weird Facebook comments.
The site looks amazing ! Great job !

Also I forgot to mention in the post that I'll work on a mobile layout in the coming months when I get a chance to get on my feet. Right now it's only designed for desktops and probably looks really messed up on mobile devices.

Indeed lol. Good to hear it is going to change though.

I think this new Layout is fantastic!!! Really interactive! I love it :D And the main character guy, he looks so cool! Well done guys!!!!!

Holy cheese. This took a long, long time.
By the way, who was that person on the website page when you went in the dark to work on updates? The guy above the Hebrew.

Congrats on everything; I hope the website excels more than ever!

Wow! Talk about a change here. I've been here for like 7 or 8 years, this is probably the most drastic change to the site. But it looks good. It'll probably take a while to get used to, but it feels more pratical.
So far, I can say I definitely like the full forum integration. Really useful.
It's also good to see the new scan pages for promos and updated scans... (though that will be a pain for me, collecting the newest scans at least from XY onwards... I do that in case one day I lose access to the Internet - call me paranoid)...
One suggestion I can make right away is having links in each set page to the previous and next set...
Anyway, the site is back, so yeah... Good work.

I've been on this site now since way back when Diamond and Pearl were announced, and I must say, a single tear of joy trickled down my cheek when I saw how this site had suddenly evolved. I'm so glad you've finally been able to fulfill your dreams after... What? Three years of planning? The site looks amazing, great job!

I don't really like how the posts are in bubbles and there's big spaces between them. And the signatures are gone for some reason.

I've been on the Pokebeach website for a while, but I've never signed up till now, hopefully I can get in on some of the activities as they seem pretty fun!

It could be helpful if dates like the pokemon shuffle dates were added onto the calendar so you'd be able to tell when an competion in it is gonna end, though I'm not to sure what tab you'd put it in

Damn, this new site is gorgeous. I'd go as far as to say its better looking than Serebii lol.

Wow, this is... pretty impressive. I love the new look, and from what it seems it's more mobile friendly than before (hopefully I'm right.) My activity has evidently severely died down since I joined in 2008, but this sure is compelling me to come on the site and the forums a lot more. And of course, the chat room now that it's finally back. Congratulations on everything, the site looks beautiful and I look forward to see how all these new features develop.

Wow! Pokebeach is looking sweeeet!
Congratulations in finally completing this, it seems like you put a lot of effort to it!
I see that there are tons of new things that we could get invested in when visiting the site and I'm really excited to try them all out~!

I was really surprised to read that the banners had a story called Pokebeach Adventures ^^ I love the new character Ryder, he looks awesome! Also, I wish I could learn more about the red eyed kid, who apparently smashed the website with meteors, and is probably who has been watching us with those creepy red eyes in the previous banner.

Wow, this looks really really nice. It's crazy that it's been worked on for so long, but I feel like it's really going to pay off. I remember talks of the calendar and activities, Articles, Badges, and front page integration and I'm glad that everyone who worked on it can finally see it all realized. And I love that the chat room came back as well. That's just long overdue icing on the cake.

dmaster out.

Holy crap I am already loving this new layout.

Being as I only joined... a year ago, I think? I wasn't around for the hype building up to this. I can safely say that this is... easily one of my favorite formats, and it's nice not having to use the manual italics anymore.

That being said, congratulations!!

This is so exciting! I would love to write some articles!

Cute dog btw!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back